Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] XTRABYTES PROJECT  (Read 16115 times)
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:28:45 PM

Nodes and Super Nodes will be set up and these will have many benefits.

Obviously you will need to have a strong supply of XBY...

We have not finalized the amounts yet to qualify but will announce ASAP.

At this point, anyone interested in considering this should be trying to get as many XBY as possible while they are still low priced like this. I see there are still people willing to sell at 1 satoshi, so put some bids in and see if you can get some.

This is very tempting ccex sell order is only 2 sats and with a good development on goin you can triple you investment here if you buy and support this coin this early,this is a good start for this coin who's been ruin by a bad ex dev so goodluck to those who wants to buy.

Maybe Bitmox XBY news is correct but we see 2.2 btc volume at 2 sat Sell side. and there in no buy order. There is nothing attractive for the traders in exchange currently.

Lol 2.2 btc sheee.... This proves my point. News ccrevolution posted above was a last-ditch attempt to push the market.. lure u into buying his bags. Explanation: he woke up, saw the "trading activity" kicking and posted something that nobody else here could make any sense of. Just a wall of pointless rambling and fingerpointing. The weirdest thing is, he controls barzalom account but talks about it like barzalom guy is a personality.

Any proof for this? Also why the hell would someone bother making a new wallet to sell their bag for few satoshis. You lack logic.

Thank you for your support as always... I will be happy to talk directly with you and let you see we are exactly as we say. But not now, it's Sunday and I am visiting people. PM me a contact addy like Skype and we can catch up later.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CCRevolution

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:37:56 PM

where exchange?
https://c-cex.com/?p=xby-btc
borzalom (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

...The weirdest thing is, he controls barzalom account but talks about it like barzalom guy is a personality.

Everyone can see that the XBY value was zero some months ago. Nobody wanted to buy and the coin was dead. The investors were scammed and they lost all their BTC. We repaired the blockchain and the source code. Now the community has a working independent coin. I do not need to explain anything because the market will show everybody what is happening. This is not an ICO and not a scam coin anymore. I don't get your BTC-s if you bought some XBY-s therefore I don't get richer. I just saved the original investors money and that included me and CCRevolution. If anyone bought in the last couple days, they bought from original investors who want to exit.  I think this is important to realize. The price of XBY and the trading volume is not important because we don't want to manipulate the market. Some groups will try pump and dump or other manipulating techniques, this is sure. I know the market is always stronger than market manipulators therefore I don't worry.  We will develop and write correct news. No big plans, just small steps. And of course I'm a real crypto software developer not a virtual puppet.
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

So while it was clear it was a scam and everyone was selling for dust amounts, The dev brought many of them coins with the goal of bringing it back to life for one more pump and dump. Nice plan.

You are all free to do as you wish. We already invested, just as you all have. Everything is transparent and honest here. Take it or leave it. It's your choice.

Have a great day!!

That is the point you brought up the books with inside information, knowing you was going to make it pretty for a short time while you unload your bags. This is worse behavior than the original dev. I leave it, thanks to you too.

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
CCRevolution

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:06:11 PM

So while it was clear it was a scam and everyone was selling for dust amounts, The dev brought many of them coins with the goal of bringing it back to life for one more pump and dump. Nice plan.

You are all free to do as you wish. We already invested, just as you all have. Everything is transparent and honest here. Take it or leave it. It's your choice.

Have a great day!!

That is the point you brought up the books with inside information, knowing you was going to make it pretty for a short time while you unload your bags. This is worse behavior than the original dev. I leave it, thanks to you too.

So, ummm.... Do you apologize when you realize you were wrong, or do you just disappear like a coward?

Like I said, stay tuned...

This is not inside information we are posting here. If you took the time to read you would realize that I am the marketing side of the new Dev team.

Have a great day!
CCRevolution

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:19:47 PM

I have spent several hours today working on the ANN for XtraBYtes. Many images and content and of course editing to make it flow and look nice... I hope to have it posted in a few hours on the new topic and we can all leave this nonsense behind.

Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:53:18 PM

I have spent several hours today working on the ANN for XtraBYtes. Many images and content and of course editing to make it flow and look nice... I hope to have it posted in a few hours on the new topic and we can all leave this nonsense behind.

Good to hear that, XBY will have new ANN. Still hold mine now and waiting another good news from dev team. Keep hard word dev,

onnz423alt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:17:42 PM

Very glad to hear that Smiley
I hope Borzalom will soon release the wallet that has all new artwork and such. The current release has original bitmox logo. Will be waiting towards to seeing that thread!

CCRevolution

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:22:28 PM

Good to hear that, XBY will have new ANN. Still hold mine now and waiting another good news from dev team. Keep hard word dev,

Thank you for your support!!
CCRevolution

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:28:30 PM

Very glad to hear that Smiley
I hope Borzalom will soon release the wallet that has all new artwork and such. The current release has original bitmox logo. Will be waiting towards to seeing that thread!

Its funny that he and I were just discussing this because I wanted to put the links for the wallets up and he has not changed them yet. He cannot get to it until the end of the week and so now I am faced with the dilemma of posting the new ANN with wallets that still say Bitmox or waiting until he can fix it.

However, this brings up another challenge because there is a special date starting at block 25,000 (this will occur on the 15th at 21:00 UTC) and I think it is more important that anyone interested has time to prepare if they wish to participate.

Participate in what?? I will give you just a small hint... its about being a MASTER NODE.

So, I think I must post the ANN (even with old link descriptions) because he has enough things to do already and if he says he can't get to it until the end of the week, that is how it will be.
CCRevolution

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:36:55 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 12:40:04 PM by CCRevolution

This thread can now be closed. Thank you all for your support!!

We will see you on the new XtraBYtes thread Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0
PeoplePower

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:27:34 PM

Did CCex Exchange ever refund the original scammed ICO investors who had invested in the scam ICO, after Borzalom and CCRevolution rescued the XBY blockchain? If so, could anyone with direct knowledge confirm this as a fact?
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:45:39 PM

This project had an ICO - sale of tokens? Do you have the white paper of the project?

OI
borzalom (OP)

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 31, 2022, 11:54:06 AM

Attention: XTRABYTES has a new domain name: https://www.xtrabytes.dev/

We also have a new Discord server https://discord.gg/bdP3Y9TYxU

And new telegram: https://t.me/XtrabytesOfficial

More updates will be coming shortly. Thank you!
borzalum

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2022, 02:53:01 PM

So after 4 years and with a new bull market coming up you are still trying to scam people whilst you already scammed people out of millions with your project? When will it be enough for you and your friend CCRevolution?
borzalum

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2022, 07:56:10 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2022, 12:13:14 PM by borzalum

Dave is alive.
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2022, 08:39:51 PM

I'm surprised this project still exists lol

Well, I have to admit that I admire the conviction of the people that want to make this project a reality. I hope it works out for everyone invested in XBY

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
XBY_AdMan

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 06:50:51 PM

We will be releasing the Xtrabytes-OTS code as open source on our Github.

Please keep look out for announcement on Discord.

https://discord.gg/PQbYbwpQXr
XBY_AdMan

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 09:46:48 PM

Xtrabytes OTS code has been published to Github:

https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XTRABYTES-OTS

"The code enables the understanding of XTRABYTES-OTS logic through code analysis. This is a usable and working solution for creating secret keys, public keys, and signatures for XTRABYTES-OTS and also for signing and validating the messages. This published post-quantum OTS signature method also will test voluntary works. If the community teamwork will powerful and usable in this way then many other XTRABYTES technology bricks will be published similar way. Explanatory parts are missing from the code, these comment parts will have to be added during volunteer work so that even those less experienced in coding can understand the logic of the operations. Detailed documentation containing explanatory images based on the code can also be prepared so that even those who do not know how to program can understand the operation of XTRABYTES-OTS. Related to these documents, high-level professional evaluations and mathematical proofs related to the XTRABYTES-OTS technology can also be prepared." - Borzalom

Here's an article to understand what OTS is:
https://www.cryptologie.net/article/306/hash-based-signatures-part-i-one-time-signatures-ots/

Please visit the Discord for additional information: https://discord.gg/PQbYbwpQXr
coincryptance

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 11:57:37 AM

So is this the so called secret code that took 5 years to deliver?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: