Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] XTRABYTES PROJECT  (Read 16115 times)
Region_specific

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 09:34:36 PM

Old Twitter account was SABOTAGED by the old team - anyone who is in the Discord already knows this lol!

XBY will FLIP BTC in altseason. THIS WILL BE EPIC!  And there is NOTHING you can do about it. The Tech will speak for itself!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaCrispy

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 09:49:17 PM

coincryptance and fake borzalum - you guys need to stop, it is clear evidence of what you both have done and the pain that is coming for you

these are the same people who tried to destroy the xtrabytes project by stealing their domain name, sabotaging the twitter, deleting their socials, STEALING THE TECHNOLGY -  and now they come here to cover their crimes by accusing this project of so many lies!

such fools! they only incriminate themselves even more by continuing to post and keep themselves in the spotlight!

mods can we plz get the ban hammer on these fellas??
XBY_AdMan

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 10:30:30 PM

The technology will speak for itself.

We do not need to prove to anyone what XTRABYTES is. We have already won the battle.

Do not continue conversation with the trolls.
coincryptance

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 06:57:38 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2022, 02:39:28 PM by mprep

Old Twitter account was SABOTAGED by the old team - anyone who is in the Discord already knows this lol!

XBY will FLIP BTC in altseason. THIS WILL BE EPIC!  And there is NOTHING you can do about it. The Tech will speak for itself!

Please let me know what you smoked because I want some of that as well  Roll Eyes

coincryptance and fake borzalum - you guys need to stop, it is clear evidence of what you both have done and the pain that is coming for you

these are the same people who tried to destroy the xtrabytes project by stealing their domain name, sabotaging the twitter, deleting their socials, STEALING THE TECHNOLGY -  and now they come here to cover their crimes by accusing this project of so many lies!

such fools! they only incriminate themselves even more by continuing to post and keep themselves in the spotlight!

mods can we plz get the ban hammer on these fellas??

Those are some serious accusations you are doing against "these are the same people", which I hate to break it to you I am not. The XTRABYTES project was setup by two to be proven MLM scam artists with a huge proofable track record of this. One of the founders dumped for millions of dollars worth of tokens on the community after hyping this project as the next Google and faked his death after that to live happily ever after in Dubai. Now they are trying to continue their scam with making false promises again trying to grab some more money in the next bull run.

So please people do your own due dilligance about the background of this project and you will find out soon enough its real value.

We do not need to prove to anyone what XTRABYTES is. We have already won the battle.

Haven't this been the same story for 5,5 years already? And still you are trying to get more money out of people's pockets. I think the guys at Google are really shivering for the groundbreaking technology that is going to replace them soon.  Shocked

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
borzalum

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 09:32:10 AM

Which battle?
borzalum

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 07:17:56 PM

Another great achievement from the current team, they just scared their former COO away from their discord server claiming it was a troll whilst it was actually him giving advice. Its seems Daveman and BTCRoyal knows whats best for the community on their own together with their ban hammer.
BTCroyal#7659

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:16:17 PM

Another great achievement from the current team, they just scared their former COO away from their discord server claiming it was a troll whilst it was actually him giving advice. Its seems Daveman and BTCRoyal knows whats best for the community on their own together with their ban hammer.

Mr Captain-nuggets, your alt was not banned, it left the server by itself. Be more intelligent next time when you create alts.
Also, it is time to stop impersonating Borzalom, that becomes ridiculous... (I just hope you are not a kid).
borzalum

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:34:28 PM

Mr Captain-nuggets, your alt was not banned, it left the server by itself. Be more intelligent next time when you create alts.
Also, it is time to stop impersonating Borzalom, that becomes ridiculous... (I just hope you are not a kid).

I have no idea who you mean with Mr Captain-nuggets? But maybe you should verify with your developer about the fact you actually scared the real former COO away just now and that it wasn't somebodies alt account. Based on his questions he seems to be legit and yet you guys are making a fool out of yourselves thinking he is a troll. Bravo Bravo Bravo.

XTRABYTES, incompetence you can count on, still going strong in 2022.
BTCroyal#7659

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:52:29 PM

I have no idea who you mean with Mr Captain-nuggets? But maybe you should verify with your developer about the fact you actually scared the real former COO away just now and that it wasn't somebodies alt account. Based on his questions he seems to be legit and yet you guys are making a fool out of yourselves thinking he is a troll. Bravo Bravo Bravo.

You have no idea who is Captain-nuggets, but you know well that the troll account was legit...
That's selective stupidity. Go play elsewhere, kid.
borzalum

View Profile
September 21, 2022, 05:59:40 AM

You have no idea who is Captain-nuggets, but you know well that the troll account was legit...
That's selective stupidity. Go play elsewhere, kid.

Again I have no idea who you mean with Mr Captain-nuggets, i've just recently entered your discord full of good hopes that after years things are different this time, but sorry to break it to you that I directly noticed the lack of professionalism and business logic within the project. Nothing changed really over all those years, Zoltan still misleading everyone and some hypers trying to pump the project. It was like that for all those years already.

I was happy to see Ashley coming in, he could have been of great help. Did your developer confirmed it was a troll already or are you ready to acknowledge you had it wrong and you actually scared away a legit person trying to help and that could have really made a difference? It seems you guys are all over the place and don't trust anyone anymore, great place to be in for a "community" project. Again, Bravo Bravo Bravo.
unnamed0simple

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2022, 10:31:13 AM

I want to know more in detail about XFUEL. Where can I learn XFUEL?
XBY_AdMan

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 21, 2022, 09:24:24 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2022, 02:39:21 PM by mprep

Here's an article that shows the importance of XTRABYTES and the XTRABYTES-OTS code:

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-vs-quantum-computers-us-government-says-post-quantum-world-is-getting-closer-cisa-warns-contemporary-encryption-could-break/

"The problem with the current popular public-key algorithms is that their security relies on various hard mathematical problems. All of these hard mathematical problems could be easily solved by running Shor's algorithm. Current quantum computers lack the processing power to run Shor's algorithm. XTRABYTES-OTS is a new algorithm without mathematical problems, therefore, is uncrackable using the Shor algorithm. We need to prepare for the time, when quantum computing becomes a real threat. By the way, this is not so much about Bitcoin, because as the article says, the algorithm used in it can easily be substituted by XTRABYTES-OTS for example. However, quantum computing will cause many huge problems for the security of services commonly used in Internet digital communication, such as e-mail, messaging services, and web browsing. XTRABYTES will solve this problem by protecting every kind of data transaction that will be linked to our ecosystem. So the email service is insecure in the traditional way but will be secure via the XTRABYTES ecosystem. This is what XTRABYTES will give to the world. Please note that there is a lot of unprofessional nonsense using Bitcoin marketing techniques in the linked article. But it is a good example of why XTRABYTES is needed." - Borzalom

Hello, please join our Discord and ask the question, someone can answer it for you there: https://discord.gg/PQbYbwpQXr

I will let you know here just incase you don't have access to Discord.

As of now, XBY coin and XFUEL are essentially the same. Both coins will be swapped 1:1 into the new Proof of Signature chain.

XFUEL used to be used as a payment method to support the old team members. It is no longer used in that way and is now considered equal with the current XBY coin.

borzalum

View Profile
September 22, 2022, 08:58:36 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2022, 02:39:15 PM by mprep

Hello, please join our Discord and ask the question, someone can answer it for you there: https://discord.gg/PQbYbwpQXr

Or look here, https://www.busdx.com/xfuel

Here's an article that shows the importance of XTRABYTES and the XTRABYTES-OTS code:

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-vs-quantum-computers-us-government-says-post-quantum-world-is-getting-closer-cisa-warns-contemporary-encryption-could-break/

"The problem with the current popular public-key algorithms is that their security relies on various hard mathematical problems. All of these hard mathematical problems could be easily solved by running Shor's algorithm. Current quantum computers lack the processing power to run Shor's algorithm. XTRABYTES-OTS is a new algorithm without mathematical problems, therefore, is uncrackable using the Shor algorithm. We need to prepare for the time, when quantum computing becomes a real threat. By the way, this is not so much about Bitcoin, because as the article says, the algorithm used in it can easily be substituted by XTRABYTES-OTS for example. However, quantum computing will cause many huge problems for the security of services commonly used in Internet digital communication, such as e-mail, messaging services, and web browsing. XTRABYTES will solve this problem by protecting every kind of data transaction that will be linked to our ecosystem. So the email service is insecure in the traditional way but will be secure via the XTRABYTES ecosystem. This is what XTRABYTES will give to the world. Please note that there is a lot of unprofessional nonsense using Bitcoin marketing techniques in the linked article. But it is a good example of why XTRABYTES is needed." - Borzalom

So the question again is, why focus on things that are not relevant for an MVP at this stage? The problems mentioned are 15+ years away and there is already a world wide accepted solution for it thats backed by thousands of scientists. Do you really think that solution is going to be replaced by your untested and experimental solution? Unless you provide scientific evidence yourself that its solid enough you migh draw attention from some scientists that will check the code. Until that time you keep saying its ground breaking but you deny to deliver the proof or ANY proof about it yourself. Text book scam and MLM tactics.

BTCroyal#7659

View Profile
September 22, 2022, 07:27:11 PM

Are you serious? He is asking about XFUEL and you show him a URL referring to the BNB chain token??
borzalum

View Profile
September 22, 2022, 09:49:07 PM

Are you serious? He is asking about XFUEL and you show him a URL referring to the BNB chain token??

Its XFUEL isn't it? Roadmap and everything can be found there. Or is it another project? Kind of confusing that you are using the same name and ticker as another project then.

XFUEL Whitepaper:
https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/62470ae1207b38581ae9c480/629e29ae8f9e3dbbc4ac0669_BUSDX-FUEL-WHITEPAPER.pdf

Region_specific

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 07:22:45 PM

Hey unnamed0simple, don’t let these trolls fool you out of making an investment. As you can see there is something special here and that’s why they keep attacking it. Xtrabytes xfuel was actually created before that bnb token that fake borzalum posted. It was used as a way to pay the company employees. Currently it’s just as valuable as the current xby. Both will be swapped 1:1 into the new proof of signature chain.

It’s great to see the increase of price. Let’s watch these trolls lose their minds! Just need to make some popcorn…
unnamed0simple

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 10:00:37 PM

Thank you for your valuable comments. I will use your explanation as reference.
borzalum

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 08:17:20 AM

Hey unnamed0simple, don’t let these trolls fool you out of making an investment. As you can see there is something special here and that’s why they keep attacking it. Xtrabytes xfuel was actually created before that bnb token that fake borzalum posted. It was used as a way to pay the company employees. Currently it’s just as valuable as the current xby. Both will be swapped 1:1 into the new proof of signature chain.

It’s great to see the increase of price. Let’s watch these trolls lose their minds! Just need to make some popcorn…

With ~ 730 dollar of even fake volume you are really popping people's minds indeed  Roll Eyes

XFUEL was created to lure people in working for the project with a so called incentive. But this plan of the founders failed because its value crashed and people never got paid what was agreed upon. Now they are again jacking it up to 1:1 so that the founders that got most part of the stack again put value into there whats normally 1:10 rated tokens. So a easy 10x on their end. But hey lets not call this a scam  Huh
borzalum

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 08:18:55 AM

Yes buy as much as you can while you can, there is around 400 million xfuel waiting to be dumped on your buy orders. These people have scammed people for years, they made millions with false promises and hyping this token. And with this they not only scammed investors but also did tax evasion on a large scale. Both founders are reported to their local autorities for this last matter a while ago already.
Region_specific

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 05:18:32 PM

Yes buy as much as you can while you can, there is around 400 million xfuel waiting to be dumped on your buy orders. These people have scammed people for years, they made millions with false promises and hyping this token. And with this they not only scammed investors but also did tax evasion on a large scale. Both founders are reported to their local autorities for this last matter a while ago already.

It must be incredibly difficult to buy the top and sell the absolute bottom. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you fake borzalum, a man who has lost his mind (and his money).

Get out loser!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: