Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] XTRABYTES PROJECT  (Read 16115 times)
borzalum

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 08:11:31 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2022, 09:41:57 AM by borzalum

Thank you for your valuable comments. I will use your explanation as reference.

Yes buy as much as you can while you can, there is around 400 million xfuel waiting to be dumped on your buy orders. These people have scammed people for years, they made millions with false promises and hyping this token. And with this they not only scammed investors but also did tax evasion on a large scale. Both founders are reported to their local autorities for this last matter a while ago already.

It must be incredibly difficult to buy the top and sell the absolute bottom. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you fake borzalum, a man who has lost his mind (and his money).

Get out loser!

You guys must be well impressed by that CaptainHindsight guy looking at the fact you spend a whole announcement on a what you call troll, but I hate to break it to you, I am not the same person, neither was I part of the former team, I am one of the people that got fooled by the two founders of this project which are claiming for over 5 years now this project will be the next Google but till date delivered zero proof of that. Even the so called revolutionary code they published cannot even be explained or been given the right proof or comparison with towards the already proven solutions out there.

Their most recent announcement and I quote:

"We understand we have had a rough past with deadlines not met, but this is no longer the same community it once was. We know most people here in the community love this project, and we ask for your voice to drown out these liars so we can move forward to a new era of Xtrabytes."

Is straight nonsense. The founder is still the same person that was lying to the community for all those years and still has not delivered anything substancial. Nobody in their community loves the project, they all heavily invested into the lies Dave and Zoltan spread and the only reason they are still in the community is to have a small hope they can dump their tokens on new investors that the new sockpuppet DaveMan is trying to lure in.

Don't get fooled guys, do your due dilligance for this project and you will find a lot of information about the founders misleading people for many years. Not only with this project but also Evergreen coin and Capricoin which where two scams they pulled before XTRABYTES. Next to that there is clear evicende available that the founders dumped tokens on the community on each occasion where they came up with new things to hype the project in the past and made millions this way. They are curently trying to hide the past and they directly ban everyone that asks questions about it. Try it for yourself and you will see you will get banned instantly.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JaCrispy

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 01:40:18 PM

Yes buy as much as you can while you can, there is around 400 million xfuel waiting to be dumped on your buy orders. These people have scammed people for years, they made millions with false promises and hyping this token. And with this they not only scammed investors but also did tax evasion on a large scale. Both founders are reported to their local autorities for this last matter a while ago already.

It must be incredibly difficult to buy the top and sell the absolute bottom. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you fake borzalum, a man who has lost his mind (and his money).

Get out loser!

You guys must be well impressed by that CaptainHindsight guy looking at the fact you spend a whole announcement on a what you call troll, but I hate to break it to you, I am not the same person, neither was I part of the former team, I am one of the people that got fooled by the two founders of this project which are claiming for over 5 years now this project will be the next Google but till date delivered zero proof of that. Even the so called revolutionary code they published cannot even be explained or been given the right proof or comparison with towards the already proven solutions out there.

"We understand we have had a rough past with deadlines not met, but this is no longer the same community it once was. We know most people here in the community love this project, and we ask for your voice to drown out these liars so we can move forward to a new era of Xtrabytes."

Is straight nonsense. The founder is still the same person that was lying to the community for all those years and still has not delivered anything substancial. Nobody in their community loves the project, they all heavily invested into the lies Dave and Zoltan spread and the only reason they are still in the community is to have a small hope they can dump their tokens on new investors that the new sockpuppet DaveMan is trying to lure in.

Don't get fooled guys, do your due dilligance for this project and you will find a lot of information about the founders misleading people for many years. Not only with this project but also Evergreen coin and Capricoin which where two scams they pulled before XTRABYTES. Next to that there is clear evicende available that the founders dumped tokens on the community on each occasion where they came up with new things to hype the project in the past and made millions this way. They are curently trying to hide the past and they directly ban everyone that asks questions about it. Try it for yourself and you will see you will get banned instantly.

I'm sorry you're bitter and lost money over the project but Dave is dead and the code/tech is real, and that's the truth, if you like it or not. You're not helping anyone like you think you are
borzalum

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 08:15:42 PM

Get out loser!

I'm sorry you're bitter and lost money over the project but Dave is dead and the code/tech is real, and that's the truth, if you like it or not. You're not helping anyone like you think you are

Well don't be worried about my money, the fact I got fooled by Dave and Zoltan doesnt mean I did not sold on time to minimize my loss to almost zero. Its about the fact that these people keep telling lies and are trying to hide from their past which is not going to happen. Please show me any actual proof of the fact that Dave is dead? Also please tell me, what is so revolutionary about the tech that you have seen? Wouldnt be so hard for you to put down a simple explanation about why its so much better then other projects right? So enlighten me.
BTCroyal#7659

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 10:24:29 PM

Captain-Nuggets don't you see that you are exposing yourself? You're being so ridiculous...
If you hate the project, why are you trolling it? Are you afraid it will succeed?
borzalum

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 08:36:54 AM

Captain-Nuggets don't you see that you are exposing yourself? You're being so ridiculous...
If you hate the project, why are you trolling it? Are you afraid it will succeed?

If you can read I already explained I am not Captain-Nuggets. But maybe its hard for you understand that there are people here that don't deserve to be fooled (again) by these MLM scam artists, be aware you are making yourself an accomplice to their crimes. Free advice, thank me later.

So again please show us any actual proof of the fact that Dave is dead? Also please tell me, what is so revolutionary about the tech that you have seen? Wouldnt be so hard for you to put down a simple explanation about why its so much better then other projects right? So enlighten us.
BTCroyal#7659

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 12:15:30 AM

As you were part of the team, you can answer all these questions.
borzalum

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 08:26:07 AM

As you were part of the team, you can answer all these questions.

Again if you can read I am not a former teammember, but it shows enough that you are ignoring the actual questions. Your founder Dave made millions by dumping tokens on the market whilst hyping it as the next Google so its not more than fair people want to know if he not faked his death. Next to that you cannot even explain what you are building and why its actually better in comparison to some top projects which says enough you are only hyping things again without any technological knowledge.
Region_specific

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 10:14:53 PM

If you can read I already explained I am not Captain-Nuggets. But maybe its hard for you understand that there are people here that don't deserve to be fooled (again) by these MLM scam artists, be aware you are making yourself an accomplice to their crimes. Free advice, thank me later.

So again please show us any actual proof of the fact that Dave is dead? Also please tell me, what is so revolutionary about the tech that you have seen? Wouldnt be so hard for you to put down a simple explanation about why its so much better then other projects right? So enlighten us.

“I am not captain nuggets” ah ok, you must be telling the truth now! Just like you always do, lol. You are 100 percent captain butt nuggets. He said the exact same thing in Discord before we banned him. The code that was released is in review by third parties. Wait and shut up.
borzalum

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 07:58:10 AM

“I am not captain nuggets” ah ok, you must be telling the truth now! Just like you always do, lol. You are 100 percent captain butt nuggets. He said the exact same thing in Discord before we banned him. The code that was released is in review by third parties. Wait and shut up.

Why always so aggressive? It really reflects the nature of you as a person and how this project is ran. But it's your project not mine. As a community member and investor please provide me and other investors with the actual proof that your founder Dave is death and not faked his own death and running off with the millions he made in the meantime by misleading the community and investors?

Also I don't care about the OTS code being third party reviewed, its a small piece of a puzzle which isn't even close to the product you are claiming to deliver. I am asking questions about the ability for this project to be succesfull so please explain to me why this project will outperfom top projects with lots of funding and actual development?
borzalum

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 07:28:32 PM

Code reviewed by some redditors, as soon as they noticed the negativity they deleted the original request but the comments remain.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/xrx4k8/review_request_xtrabytes_ots_code/
JaCrispy

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 08:39:05 PM

Code reviewed by some redditors, as soon as they noticed the negativity they deleted the original request but the comments remain.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/xrx4k8/review_request_xtrabytes_ots_code/

Nice fud, buying more
Region_specific

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 08:42:26 PM

Hey Satan, this wasn’t posted by a team member, it was posted by Delphius, a community member. Nice try though, king of lies.
borzalum

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 08:48:01 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2022, 03:37:45 PM by borzalum

Hey Satan, this wasn’t posted by a team member, it was posted by Delphius, a community member. Nice try though, king of lies.

I guess it doesn't really matter who posted it, the people that looked at it gave their vision.

So why is this build the other way around? Wouldnt it be more normal to provide the blueprint and a descriptive paper and build the code based on the verified mathematics? If your developer is a so called genius as you present him yourself, then why isn't this done properly and does he need other people to create what normally is the first step in a building process?

This is like, I've build a house without blueprints, don't know if i have done it correctly or that its stable, and then get a professional in to check it. Doesnt make any sense. So the project is again hyping some code from which they don't even know if it works and if its secure, looks like the same story is repeating itself over and over.
borzalum

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 12:33:25 PM

So here is the latest comment of Zoltan, the project lead and co-founder. So everyone who is interested in finding a new friend to hang out with in sunny places with some beer and food. Please reach out to him.

Since XTRABYTES is a community and the project is an experimental community project, I can only describe my own opinion and attitude about the project. XTRABYTES is a way for me to work on my passion, get involved in a community, and give something valued knowledge to the world and this community. My strength is my technological knowledge. That's all I can add to the project. No matter how much someone tries to force me to lead this project or accept investor money, I don't want that. I don't want to risk anyone's money, so I work on the XTRABYTES project for free, without responsibility, and only voluntarily as an individual and average member. Those of the members who tried to lead this project on a business basis with the involvement of venture capital are no longer with us. This was the first team behind the project who tried on a business basis and unfortunately, their attempts failed. They took the knowledge gained here into a new project and continue to try business methods, leaving the community. My thinking is different therefore I stayed here with the community and envisioned the future on a community and voluntary basis. Since the success of the project depends on the team behind the project, it is time for our community to build a team behind the project that does not try to sell my technological knowledge to investors but help builds it with volunteer work.
This is how I imagine the team behind the project, who, organized as friends, help each other and add their knowledge and skills and work to the project, as I do voluntarily. The team does everything independently and without guides so that I can exclusively focus on the technology behind the project. This is my vision of the decentralized team. And of course the monthly relaxational personal meetings of team members as good friends in sunny places with some beer and food.
XBY_AdMan

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 03:11:15 PM

We would like to announce our Truth Social account. Make sure to follow us!

https://truthsocial.com/@Xtrabytes
borzalum

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 06:46:16 PM

Are there sunny places with some beer and food as well over there?
coincryptance

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 06:52:08 AM

Are there sunny places with some beer and food as well over there?

Seems like they currently are at a sunny place and drank to many beers based on their lack of communication lol
XBY_AdMan

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 07:19:00 PM

We thank you for your patience. To keep our community up-to-date and informed, we would like to share a quick update.

Borzalom is continuing to work on building the minimum environment required for technology swap (ETA less than 5 months), while another two important components (XNODE and XPLORER) are close to a partially functional state.

XNODE is a universal GUI-less software library interface that provides a standard interface between other software components.

XPLORER is a multi-functional and flexible GUI. XCITE, ESPDS, STATIC and XNODE and the other future element will connect users through this unified GUI. Complete and partial functions of any component are available through this GUI, such as XTRABYTES-OTS.

In addition to this information, there are two diagrams attached to this announcement as well. These have been shared to give the community a better understanding of how XTRABYTES ecosystem will function.

First Diagram: https://ibb.co/z8KKr90

The first diagram shows the basic dependencies of a software ecosystem (i.e.. how software components depend and connect on each other) and is the main system.

Second Diagram: https://ibb.co/mDHW9HX

The second diagram shows the components Borzalom is currently working on (highlighted in red). This is also a development environment independent of the main system.

If there are any questions or the need for more elaborate explanations, please let us know in the Discord.
borzalum

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 07:15:03 AM

We thank you for your patience. To keep our community up-to-date and informed, we would like to share a quick update.

Borzalom is continuing to work on building the minimum environment required for technology swap (ETA less than 5 months), while another two important components (XNODE and XPLORER) are close to a partially functional state.

XNODE is a universal GUI-less software library interface that provides a standard interface between other software components.

XPLORER is a multi-functional and flexible GUI. XCITE, ESPDS, STATIC and XNODE and the other future element will connect users through this unified GUI. Complete and partial functions of any component are available through this GUI, such as XTRABYTES-OTS.

In addition to this information, there are two diagrams attached to this announcement as well. These have been shared to give the community a better understanding of how XTRABYTES ecosystem will function.

First Diagram: https://ibb.co/z8KKr90

The first diagram shows the basic dependencies of a software ecosystem (i.e.. how software components depend and connect on each other) and is the main system.

Second Diagram: https://ibb.co/mDHW9HX

The second diagram shows the components Borzalom is currently working on (highlighted in red). This is also a development environment independent of the main system.

If there are any questions or the need for more elaborate explanations, please let us know in the Discord.

If the quality of the technology is the same as your announcements and clear graphics then we are for sure in a good spot in the next bullrun.  Shocked
borzalum

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 12:03:59 PM

BN, Dave has recently been spotted in Dubai together with his girlfriend. It seems there will be coming a new chapter to the XTRABYTES story, in this chapter the truth will come to the surface which is great news for all the people waiting for answers for so long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: