Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2018, 06:21:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org  (Read 14602 times)
ICO 2100NEWS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

Hi Alex, welcome to Bitlattice!
You seem to have nice friends.
I have informed our CMO Wayford about your interest in Bitlattice, he will guide you further.
You can also reach him on Twitter https://twitter.com/WayfordBL and on email bitlattice-marketing@protonmail.com
By the way, do you have a specific email adress he can respond to?
kindly
\

Thank you for replying! We shall send him an email.

Regards,

Alex, for the team 2100news.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Fionoa

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

I'll see how they work , because I know the Russian government forbids cryptocurrency there

BitcoinLady

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

I'll see how they work , because I know the Russian government forbids cryptocurrency there

so many bots around Shocked

Hibryda

Activity: 68

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

Do you think Bitlattice is better than holochain at present?

Yes. It is. It has a different structure on which all operations are performed (casted). Holochain is actually a pretty smart multichain, but still variation of a known scheme.

A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice bitlattice.org
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

so many bots around Shocked

Rather not a bot. In Russia they have lots of public servants often present on Western sites. Investigating who owns coins for instance Smiley . So, I'd bet Fionoa gets his/her salary in rubles.

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:16:00 AM

Are we launched yet?  Any way I can help?

Notable projects: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Semux, Wagerr, Elastic, TenX, Ardor, Quantum, Dero, Sia Storage
lovepetcute1983

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

Interesting project. Will be folllowing closely. If this delivers on promise and is no hype, could be a game-changer
wtfc360

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Are we launched yet?  Any way I can help?

We are preparing for internal test net before public test net.
If you wanna help/join public test net, you can email us: bitlattice@protonmail.com
AND01

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

Yes. It is. It has a different structure on which all operations are performed (casted). Holochain is actually a pretty smart multichain, but still variation of a known scheme.
“but still variation of a known scheme.”Can it be explained simply?
AND01

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

While DAGs claim to solve the block problem, they still rely on redundantly sharing and processing data between every full node on the network. The increased tps may simply shift the pain towards drastically increased storage and bandwidth requirements for the poor full-wallet users . Byteball is already in double digit GBs for data storage. How can this project solve this problem and what solutions will it have in the future?
Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

While DAGs claim to solve the block problem, they still rely on redundantly sharing and processing data between every full node on the network. The increased tps may simply shift the pain towards drastically increased storage and bandwidth requirements for the poor full-wallet users . Byteball is already in double digit GBs for data storage. How can this project solve this problem and what solutions will it have in the future?
DAG solves blocks problem (even if blockchain is DAG by itself and BL as well, but I know you meant specific implementations), but has still an issue with data continuity.
BL has no need for full nodes after certain saturation threshold is reached (however there will always be some full nodes kept by foundation). And still retains continuity.
Most of answers to you question "how" are in this thread.

Hibryda

Creator of Bitlattice

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

“but still variation of a known scheme.”Can it be explained simply?
Multichain is a known scheme - used in variety of projects. Holochain has distributed hash table that stores hashes of child chains. Not very new approach, but nicely done. BL differs by using spatial distribution to deal with computational and storage constraints.

michele1it

Activity: 46
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

I'm happy to read again about this project, I'm a staunch supporter of Holochain but I'm also enthusiastic about the Bitlattice project and I hope to see them both operational one day to make a real comparison, not only in terms of performance but in terms of revolutions and changes that they will bring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.