Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CMX - Crypto Mining Index - Buy and Sell Mining Power on Exchanges  (Read 2209 times)
MINEX.IO (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:22:51 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 01:06:43 PM by MINEX.IO

Dear Community.

MINEX.IO is a user-controlled aggregator of Blockchain projects. We offer our customers a platform, which they can use to communicate with each other and make collective decisions about investing their crypto assets. The bitcoins collected are allocated by our managers into different Blockchain projects, and reserve fund, in proportions determined by the collective decisions of our users. Today, we have a major announcement to make.

Minex.io is launching CryptoMiningIndex[CMX] - the first cryptocurrency whose value is backed by the CloudPack (c) - a diversified portfolio of Cryptocurrency Mining contracts. Including several CloudMinings and P2P investments in private Mining Facilities.

CMX functions as the Dow Jones Index of Crypto Mining, but it pays dividends: by buying just one asset on an exchange, you are able to earn dividends from many companies. And you, as a member of the Minex.io community, are able to determine the distribution of collected bitcoins.

The Bitcoin profits from the contracts which comprise the portfolio will be distributed between the owners of CMX tokens via PoS-like payouts.

CMX tokens will be openly tradeable between users on various exchanges. All money earned by Minex.io by selling their own share of CMX tokens will be spent on purchasing more mining contracts and optimizing the performance of the CloudPack portfolio.

CMX Whitepaper
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mTgUMB4rahkNKQakpqE3l7wZZbZ8MjHDEP0ghG6J3HQ/edit

MNX (Minex Coin) thread - voting currency.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794907.0

Sell your Mining Power
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1707782.0;topicseen

Initial thread by CloudMiningIndex
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1594742.msg17473053#msg17473053

Please visit cloudminingindex.com for more info, or ask your questions here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:58:08 PM

Worst idea I've ever seen on this forum. Mining contracts are worthless and every cloud mining business is a scam until proven otherwise (earning profit or even breaking even - not counting nicehash here).

Also please correct me, but didn't this J. Blasko simply dev cloned coins and didn't ever implement any advanced features?

MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:35:21 PM

Worst idea I've ever seen on this forum. Mining contracts are worthless and every cloud mining business is a scam until proven otherwise (earning profit or even breaking even - not counting nicehash here).

Also please correct me, but didn't this J. Blasko simply dev cloned coins and didn't ever implement any advanced features?

Thank you for your opinion.

Let me go deeper in CloudPack.

At the moment we have 5 types of assets in it:
- Genesis Mining Contracts
- Bifury contracts
- Hashflare contracts
- Ethtrade contracts
- Bitcoin Reserve

The project is functioning from August, and we have 150 directors on the BOD, they make decisions of investing bitcoins in this or that asset.
If one asset falls - the reserve fund serves to buy other asset and cover the loss.

You can ROI on this easily - buy token for reasonable price. Get dividends. Sell token for reasonable price. This is the key advantage of CMX.

J. Blasko is very innovative and very oldschool at one time. We have several innovations in our blockchain, you can keep eyes on this thread and wait for WP release.

realmeidabr

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:40:53 PM

Here the decision on what investments to make is up to the investors themselves.
You can always say on what contracts will be purchased, thus helping to avoid scams.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

worse idea to scam.  Grin
the dev team perhaps is the only group of people who aren't aware that most of the users here in the forum already knew how scammy cloudmining is. your coin is no different.
nothing but hashocean a like.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:47:57 PM

- Bifury contracts
- Hashflare contracts
- Ethtrade contracts
- Bitcoin Reserve

The project is functioning from August, and we have 150 directors on the BOD, they make decisions of investing bitcoins in this or that asset.
If one asset falls - the reserve fund serves to buy other asset and cover the loss.

You can ROI on this easily - buy token for reasonable price. Get dividends. Sell token for reasonable price. This is the key advantage of CMX.

J. Blasko is very innovative and very oldschool at one time. We have several innovations in our blockchain, you can keep eyes on this thread and wait for WP release.

Let's take the very first one in the list, please tell me, which mining contracts of Genesis mining made profit EVER to any investor? You surely seen their ZEC mining contracts, it's at like 0.4% ROI after months of mining and the hashrate is the one thing that will go up to infinity as something gets more and more popular thus the chances of ROI even go beyong laughable.

The same goes for every single one of the cloud mining businesses. And you want to offer people an investment opportunity to pay you money so you buy these laughable mining shares and pay out dividends to them?

Come on dude.

J. Blasko is very innovative and very oldschool at one time.

There are literally tens if not hundreds of projects on this forum, which went way beyond using the old bitcoin codebase and implemented features like decentralized mixers, ring sigs, super peers, instant txs, witnesses, dpos you name it. All finest innovations in their own way. Even so many projects were coded from scratch.

How can you call that guy innovative according to his past projects? He literally didn't code anything.

MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:49:23 PM

worse idea to scam.  Grin
the dev team perhaps is the only group of people who aren't aware that most of the users here in the forum already knew how scammy cloudmining is. your coin is no different.
nothing but hashocean a like.

The biggest problem of Cloud-Mining market - is lack of transparency. If there is a site with no-faces on it - yes, its 99% scam.

We work only with mining facilities with real people behind. Not only "cloud". We can invest in any mining rig, even if it is private. Every investment is made buy voting on the Board.
MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:53:59 PM

- Bifury contracts
- Hashflare contracts
- Ethtrade contracts
- Bitcoin Reserve

Let's take the very first one in the list, please tell me, which mining contracts of Genesis mining made profit EVER to any investor? You surely seen their ZEC mining contracts, it's at like 0.4% ROI after months of mining and the hashrate is the one thing that will go up to infinity as something gets more and more popular thus the chances of ROI even go beyong laughable.

The same goes for every single one of the cloud mining businesses. And you want to offer people an investment opportunity to pay you money so you buy these laughable mining shares and pay out dividends to them?

Come on dude.

Thank you, Legendary, for your interest to the matter.

We are not promising you any profits. We are just promising fare liquidity for the Mining contracts.

Do you know the market size? We do.

There are two basic advantages of CMX - bigger liquidity (you can always sell) + lower risks (diversification)
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

- Bifury contracts
- Hashflare contracts
- Ethtrade contracts
- Bitcoin Reserve

Come on dude.

We are not promising you any profits. We are just promising fare liquidity for the Mining contracts.

There are two basic advantages of CMX - bigger liquidity (you can always sell) + lower risks (diversification)

You can't diversify risks when it's impossible to ROI from any cloud mining contracts offered from any currently operating business.

There is a market for OneCoin aswell, doesn't make it less of a scam. Also you can't assure liquidity on exchanges on a mid to long term, only investors and market makers can, you won't swallow a loss just to make liquidity.

This project raises so many red flags, it's not even funny that you try to make something like this work.

MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

- Bifury contracts
- Hashflare contracts
- Ethtrade contracts
- Bitcoin Reserve

Come on dude.

You can't diversify risks when it's impossible to ROI from any cloud mining contracts offered from any currently operating business.

There is a market for OneCoin aswell, doesn't make it less of a scam. Also you can't assure liquidity on exchanges on a mid to long term, only investors and market makers can, you won't swallow a loss just to make liquidity.

This project raises so many red flags, it's not even funny that you try to make something like this work.

You can make ROI on mining. If not - this forum is for nothing. =)
jimblasko

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:16:20 AM

Hello everyone, just stopping by to clear something up, last year I started a service called Cryptos.io and it's a blockchain creation and consulting service. Minex.io is a client that is using the Cryptos.io service. Cryptos.io charges BTC for the service of creating new blockchains and hosting nodes and pools. In otherwords, Cryptos.io nor myself is receiving any CmX for creating the CmX blockchain.  If anyone else wants a crypto made, well, I can be reached at Admin@cryptos.io !

Jim
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 12:40:04 AM

- Bifury contracts
- Hashflare contracts
- Ethtrade contracts
- Bitcoin Reserve

ct
what is project, youre create new altcoin after ico selling and collect bitcoin from investor
you only use capital bitcoin investor only use investment in cloud mining, i think is very bad is youre plan
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:36:25 AM

I am with traumschiff.
Lost a lot of money from cloud mining contracts way back.
I learned my lesson the hard way. Invest in actual hardware instead. At least if everything goes bad, you still have your piece of equipment with you.
But it's up to the investors if they want to take the risk.
And for me, that's a NO NO already.
MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

I am with traumschiff.
I learned my lesson the hard way. Invest in actual hardware instead. At least if everything goes bad, you still have your piece of equipment with you.

Thank you for your opinion!
Really, we are investing not only in Cloud Mining.

We invest in mining hardware directly p2p. If you want to set up your own rig - just tell us, you will get funded.
MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:30:52 PM

CMX is solving this exact issue. You have liquid token. So - if you have even 1 satoshi mined - you can go and sell your token at reasonable price. Get your ROI from selling token. You don't need to wait until you mine 100% ROI.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:56:01 PM

CMX is solving this exact issue. You have liquid token. So - if you have even 1 satoshi mined - you can go and sell your token at reasonable price. Get your ROI from selling token. You don't need to wait until you mine 100% ROI.

You can't sell if you have no buyers and you can't guarantee buyers.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:57:46 PM

I am with traumschiff.

Thank you for your opinion!
Really, we are investing not only in Cloud Mining.

We invest in mining hardware directly p2p. If you want to set up your own rig - just tell us, you will get funded.

Mining hardware is just as useless if you are not located in China w "free" electricity or some of the colder US state or Iceland or whatever. The ROI margin is so thin that only the biggest players profit from the market or insiders who gain the modern mining equipment pre public release (before difficulites rise). If you would be an insider, you would be mining already with these miners and wouldn't ask for others money first.

As I already wrote, so many red flags it hurts. I see no chance that there will be any profit in a project like this for investors.

0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:10:40 PM

Why do people interested in all of these cloud mining? Just buy the hardware and mine or buy the coin and hodl.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:37:55 PM

Well said and can't really add much more to this.

It's just another new showerthought approach of scamming people and/or total lack of understanding of dynamics in crypto.

Not your keys, not your coins!
MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:10:49 PM

Why do people interested in all of these cloud mining? Just buy the hardware and mine or buy the coin and hodl.

We are not only about Cloud Mining. We are Crypto Mining Index. You can mine on your own rig at home. You can get funded on Minex.IO, set up your rig, share profits.

It's just another new showerthought approach of scamming people and/or total lack of understanding of dynamics in crypto.

Hmm... Do you know how to read, Legendary?
Special answer for you:
- Instead of buying own rigs, you can invest in someone's rigs. Instead of selling mining equipment when you done mining, you can sell tokens. Got it?
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:13:22 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2017, 05:36:58 PM by traumschiff

We are not only about Cloud Mining. We are Crypto Mining Index. You can mine on your own rig at home. You can get funded on Minex.IO, set up your rig, share profits.

Special answer for you:
- Instead of buying own rigs, you can invest in someone's rigs. Instead of selling mining equipment when you done mining, you can sell tokens. Got it?

My name isn't Legendary, you must be new here. Also your skills in giving explanations sure lack a bit.

Instead of buying own rigs, you can invest in someone's rigs.

That's exactly what Nicehash does, but without getting involved in a 3rd party issued token/currency. People leasing their mining equipment there get directly paid in BTC, which lets just say, is also superior.

Not sure who came up with your ideas really, but he sure didn't sit down with industry relevant minds to discuss it.

I really, really wouldn't spend my time here if the ideas weren't so utterly bad, believe me. I'm fine with helping out some people to avoid this.

MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:35:43 PM

Special answer for you:

My name isn't Legendary, you must be new here. Also your skills in giving explanations sure lack a bit.

That's exactly what Nicehash does, but without getting involved in a 3rd party issued token/currency. People leasing their mining equipment there get directly paid in BTC, which lets just say, is also superior.

Not sure who came up with your ideas really, but he sure didn't sit down with industry relevant minds to discuss it.

I really, really wouldn't spend my time here if the ideas weren't so utterly bad, believe me. I'm fine with helping out some people to avoid this.

Traumschiff, thank you for this. Sorry for calling you "Legendary" - i didn't wanted to heart you. Your name is not so easy to replicate before knowing you well.

Thank you for explaining what NiceHash is. Thats AMAZING, that there is such a service. Now we can add to our portfolio something legitimate.
Do you really sure, that community trusts this website?

Do you know, what is the ROI there? is it fare?

We are starting to discuss NiceHash investing right now with our BOD.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:49:19 AM

Mining hardware is just as useless if you are not located in China w "free" electricity or some of the colder US state or Iceland or whatever. The ROI margin is so thin that only the biggest players profit from the market or insiders who gain the modern mining equipment pre public release (before difficulites rise). If you would be an insider, you would be mining already with these miners and wouldn't ask for others money first.

As I already wrote, so many red flags it hurts. I see no chance that there will be any profit in a project like this for investors.

That's completely right. And also, if you already have invested in solar panels that will compensate for your high electricity bill at the end of the month. That will surely help. Otherwise, you need to assess which coin will be profitable on top of this bill. And as you said, its "ROI margin is so thin". I fully agree with that.
And I'm glad that you are opening the minds of MINEX.IO, of what kind of project that they will be engaging with before submerging themselves in a deep trouble.

MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:09:16 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 11:39:28 PM by MINEX.IO

Dear TimeTeller.

We are making Mining Power liquid.

Thats all we do.
Baerhulk

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:58:37 PM

Honestly so many start ups like this fail before they even have a chance and end up looking like scams because of all the naysayers scaring aware prospective investors. Honestly, what would it hurt you guys to put in pocket change in the prospects of exponential growth? Especially when they are putting YOU in control of YOUR funds. I think this is one of the best ideas I have seen to date. It has just enough edge and sense of excitement to attract people worth attracting. And for those of you who try and disprove this by stating the coin basis is just a clone of previous material, honestly, go check yourself. Most physical currency was cloned off one another with similar basis backing it. That in itself should make a venture such as this a little more stable. It is ok to be cautious and even scared by something different guys but honestly you cant have progress without leaping into the unknown. I am all for it and only wish I had more money I could invest into it!! #fowardthinking
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:17:30 PM

I think this is one of the best ideas I have seen to date.

You got me loling hard there. When you make a shill acount atleast try to do it a bit less obviously. Best idea seen to date? On a forum staked with projects innovating with smart contracts, iot, instant transactions, lightning networks, etc.? This is the best idea seen to date?

Fucking hilarious.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:08:01 PM

Honestly so many start ups like this fail before they even have a chance and end up looking like scams because of all the naysayers scaring aware prospective investors. Honestly, what would it hurt you guys to put in pocket change in the prospects of exponential growth? Especially when they are putting YOU in control of YOUR funds. I think this is one of the best ideas I have seen to date. It has just enough edge and sense of excitement to attract people worth attracting. And for those of you who try and disprove this by stating the coin basis is just a clone of previous material, honestly, go check yourself. Most physical currency was cloned off one another with similar basis backing it. That in itself should make a venture such as this a little more stable. It is ok to be cautious and even scared by something different guys but honestly you cant have progress without leaping into the unknown. I am all for it and only wish I had more money I could invest into it!! #fowardthinking

Best first post I have seen to date. You should go on a tour with your stand-up routine.

Now just one little problem - how exactly giving money to anonymous strangers on the intertubes translates into "putting YOU in control of YOUR funds"?

Actually there is another little problem - in other threads Minex.io is "a game", how come it's "aggregator of Blockchain projects" here?
MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

Best first post I have seen to date. You should go on a tour with your stand-up routine.

Now just one little problem - how exactly giving money to anonymous strangers on the intertubes translates into "putting YOU in control of YOUR funds"?

Actually there is another little problem - in other threads Minex.io is "a game", how come it's "aggregator of Blockchain projects" here?

It is not giving money to anonymous strangers.

Let me go deeper:

The exact person Konstantin Katsev is the angel investor in the project "Minex.io". On december 13, 2016, in the Minex.io Telegram chat (Board of Directors) Konstantin agree to sell his 100% shares to the new owner - the Minex Board Of Directors - current investors, holders of MinexCoins. The option is valid before december, 31, 2017.

At the moment - the lawyers from the Minex BOD (Renato and Dmitry) - ready to introduce the legal action plan to perform this exact deal.

After this happens - we will have all the papers put together, and crowd fund the Minex Coin, 1 Minex Coin [MNX]= 1 share on Minex Coin LLC

In this thread we discuss the CMX (cryptoMiningIndex) ICO - this is the token, managed by Minex.io. Minex.IO and its BOD (at the moment 161 ppl) we guarantee, that this game is fair enough.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: