Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CMX - Crypto Mining Index - Buy and Sell Mining Power on Exchanges  (Read 2209 times)
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:13:22 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2017, 05:36:58 PM by traumschiff

Why do people interested in all of these cloud mining? Just buy the hardware and mine or buy the coin and hodl.

We are not only about Cloud Mining. We are Crypto Mining Index. You can mine on your own rig at home. You can get funded on Minex.IO, set up your rig, share profits.

Worst idea I've ever seen on this forum. Mining contracts are worthless and every cloud mining business is a scam until proven otherwise (earning profit or even breaking even - not counting nicehash here).

Also please correct me, but didn't this J. Blasko simply dev cloned coins and didn't ever implement any advanced features?

Well said and can't really add much more to this.

It's just another new showerthought approach of scamming people and/or total lack of understanding of dynamics in crypto.

Hmm... Do you know how to read, Legendary?
Special answer for you:
- Instead of buying own rigs, you can invest in someone's rigs. Instead of selling mining equipment when you done mining, you can sell tokens. Got it?

My name isn't Legendary, you must be new here. Also your skills in giving explanations sure lack a bit.

Instead of buying own rigs, you can invest in someone's rigs.

That's exactly what Nicehash does, but without getting involved in a 3rd party issued token/currency. People leasing their mining equipment there get directly paid in BTC, which lets just say, is also superior.

Not sure who came up with your ideas really, but he sure didn't sit down with industry relevant minds to discuss it.

I really, really wouldn't spend my time here if the ideas weren't so utterly bad, believe me. I'm fine with helping out some people to avoid this.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MINEX.IO (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:35:43 PM

Why do people interested in all of these cloud mining? Just buy the hardware and mine or buy the coin and hodl.

We are not only about Cloud Mining. We are Crypto Mining Index. You can mine on your own rig at home. You can get funded on Minex.IO, set up your rig, share profits.

Worst idea I've ever seen on this forum. Mining contracts are worthless and every cloud mining business is a scam until proven otherwise (earning profit or even breaking even - not counting nicehash here).

Also please correct me, but didn't this J. Blasko simply dev cloned coins and didn't ever implement any advanced features?

Well said and can't really add much more to this.

It's just another new showerthought approach of scamming people and/or total lack of understanding of dynamics in crypto.

Hmm... Do you know how to read, Legendary?
Special answer for you:
- Instead of buying own rigs, you can invest in someone's rigs. Instead of selling mining equipment when you done mining, you can sell tokens. Got it?

My name isn't Legendary, you must be new here. Also your skills in giving explanations sure lack a bit.

That's exactly what Nicehash does, but without getting involved in a 3rd party issued token/currency. People leasing their mining equipment there get directly paid in BTC, which lets just say, is also superior.

Not sure who came up with your ideas really, but he sure didn't sit down with industry relevant minds to discuss it.

I really, really wouldn't spend my time here if the ideas weren't so utterly bad, believe me. I'm fine with helping out some people to avoid this.

Traumschiff, thank you for this. Sorry for calling you "Legendary" - i didn't wanted to heart you. Your name is not so easy to replicate before knowing you well.

Thank you for explaining what NiceHash is. Thats AMAZING, that there is such a service. Now we can add to our portfolio something legitimate.
Do you really sure, that community trusts this website?

Do you know, what is the ROI there? is it fare?

We are starting to discuss NiceHash investing right now with our BOD.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:49:19 AM

Mining hardware is just as useless if you are not located in China w "free" electricity or some of the colder US state or Iceland or whatever. The ROI margin is so thin that only the biggest players profit from the market or insiders who gain the modern mining equipment pre public release (before difficulites rise). If you would be an insider, you would be mining already with these miners and wouldn't ask for others money first.

As I already wrote, so many red flags it hurts. I see no chance that there will be any profit in a project like this for investors.

That's completely right. And also, if you already have invested in solar panels that will compensate for your high electricity bill at the end of the month. That will surely help. Otherwise, you need to assess which coin will be profitable on top of this bill. And as you said, its "ROI margin is so thin". I fully agree with that.
And I'm glad that you are opening the minds of MINEX.IO, of what kind of project that they will be engaging with before submerging themselves in a deep trouble.

MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:09:16 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 11:39:28 PM by MINEX.IO

Dear TimeTeller.

We are making Mining Power liquid.

Thats all we do.
Baerhulk

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:58:37 PM

Honestly so many start ups like this fail before they even have a chance and end up looking like scams because of all the naysayers scaring aware prospective investors. Honestly, what would it hurt you guys to put in pocket change in the prospects of exponential growth? Especially when they are putting YOU in control of YOUR funds. I think this is one of the best ideas I have seen to date. It has just enough edge and sense of excitement to attract people worth attracting. And for those of you who try and disprove this by stating the coin basis is just a clone of previous material, honestly, go check yourself. Most physical currency was cloned off one another with similar basis backing it. That in itself should make a venture such as this a little more stable. It is ok to be cautious and even scared by something different guys but honestly you cant have progress without leaping into the unknown. I am all for it and only wish I had more money I could invest into it!! #fowardthinking
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:17:30 PM

I think this is one of the best ideas I have seen to date.

You got me loling hard there. When you make a shill acount atleast try to do it a bit less obviously. Best idea seen to date? On a forum staked with projects innovating with smart contracts, iot, instant transactions, lightning networks, etc.? This is the best idea seen to date?

Fucking hilarious.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:08:01 PM

Honestly so many start ups like this fail before they even have a chance and end up looking like scams because of all the naysayers scaring aware prospective investors. Honestly, what would it hurt you guys to put in pocket change in the prospects of exponential growth? Especially when they are putting YOU in control of YOUR funds. I think this is one of the best ideas I have seen to date. It has just enough edge and sense of excitement to attract people worth attracting. And for those of you who try and disprove this by stating the coin basis is just a clone of previous material, honestly, go check yourself. Most physical currency was cloned off one another with similar basis backing it. That in itself should make a venture such as this a little more stable. It is ok to be cautious and even scared by something different guys but honestly you cant have progress without leaping into the unknown. I am all for it and only wish I had more money I could invest into it!! #fowardthinking

Best first post I have seen to date. You should go on a tour with your stand-up routine.

Now just one little problem - how exactly giving money to anonymous strangers on the intertubes translates into "putting YOU in control of YOUR funds"?

Actually there is another little problem - in other threads Minex.io is "a game", how come it's "aggregator of Blockchain projects" here?
MINEX.IO (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

Best first post I have seen to date. You should go on a tour with your stand-up routine.

Now just one little problem - how exactly giving money to anonymous strangers on the intertubes translates into "putting YOU in control of YOUR funds"?

Actually there is another little problem - in other threads Minex.io is "a game", how come it's "aggregator of Blockchain projects" here?

It is not giving money to anonymous strangers.

Let me go deeper:

The exact person Konstantin Katsev is the angel investor in the project "Minex.io". On december 13, 2016, in the Minex.io Telegram chat (Board of Directors) Konstantin agree to sell his 100% shares to the new owner - the Minex Board Of Directors - current investors, holders of MinexCoins. The option is valid before december, 31, 2017.

At the moment - the lawyers from the Minex BOD (Renato and Dmitry) - ready to introduce the legal action plan to perform this exact deal.

After this happens - we will have all the papers put together, and crowd fund the Minex Coin, 1 Minex Coin [MNX]= 1 share on Minex Coin LLC

In this thread we discuss the CMX (cryptoMiningIndex) ICO - this is the token, managed by Minex.io. Minex.IO and its BOD (at the moment 161 ppl) we guarantee, that this game is fair enough.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: