Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why We Are In This World?  (Read 12568 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
miningdude

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:45:48 PM

To earn money? Smiley

Nothing related to the money dude, use your brain, and stop thinking about $ and shit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mario274

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:21:01 PM

We are here to make the world a better place. But humanity is not very good to do it. Unfortunately people are just destroying the planet
Neo_matrix

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:46:19 PM

We are here to make the world a better place. But humanity is not very good to do it. Unfortunately people are just destroying the planet
To make this world a better place need those who will make it worse. Any action always has a reaction. Not always something to improve or to worsen indefinitely. We are forced to stagnate in one place. Are you sure that you were born to make the world a better place?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:15:34 PM

God originally made this world to raise up children for Himself.

Now that we wrecked things by turning against God, He maintains this world to find those who want to be His children, and take them out of this mess that we made for ourselves.

Cool

I really hope you are not some witnesses of Jehova and what you are saying to take them out of this mess doesn't mean suicide. In US there has been a lot of suicides committed that are directly impacted from these kind of persons.

Race suicide is what I am talking about. We did it to ourselves when Adam and Eve ate the fruit in the Garden.

You don't need suicide to die. All you have to do is wait around for a few years.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:28:17 PM

Breed and sex , eat , drink and Self-realization .

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:56:26 PM

Because Mommy and Daddy got together and put us here.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:26:51 AM

Because Mommy and Daddy got together and put us here.    Cool
But that is not a why, that is a how, don’t you think? Smiley
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:43:16 AM

to make something last foever?
SpousedHF

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:23:23 AM

I think to test different things and just live a life I don't really question it but however I have been really intrigued about it since I was maybe 10 heh but yeah I think we come here to live and do good.
wh04m1

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:57:15 PM

I think is is a mistake to frame that question like that, the question should be, why I am in this world? Because in my opinion there is not a one size fits all answer, you need to find why you are here, your reason to be here may be different than the reason I’m here.

We did not have a choice to come to the world. We came to this world after the relationship of Mother and Father. But after we came to the world, we continued to stay here. Because we love life. It's good to be alive.

All living beings want to survive. They gives life struggle. Because it's we are encoded in this way genetic structure. We are acting according to our genes and hormones.
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:05:24 PM

I think is is a mistake to frame that question like that, the question should be, why I am in this world? Because in my opinion there is not a one size fits all answer, you need to find why you are here, your reason to be here may be different than the reason I’m here.

We did not have a choice to come to the world. We came to this world after the relationship of Mother and Father. But after we came to the world, we continued to stay here. Because we love life. It's good to be alive.

Haha, a plausible answer.
But the really interesting thing is when we are no longer satisfied with this life, we can finish it.
No other creature can decide so...
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3428
Merit: 4349

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:00:03 PM

Youre mother and father where very horney one night and ''BANG'' you are here in this shit hole 9 months later  Undecided
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:07:27 PM

Youre mother and father where very horney one night and ''BANG'' you are here in this shit hole 9 months later  Undecided

lol

But unlike other creatures, you can do much to improve it if you want.
ChickenNoodle

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

To earn money and spend it for our future hospital bills
wh04m1

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:44:07 AM

Haha, a plausible answer.
But the really interesting thing is when we are no longer satisfied with this life, we can finish it.
No other creature can decide so...

Suicide is a violation of the nature of living things. But interestingly, there are animals and people who commit suicide.
I do not understand why an organism scheduled to survive would end its life.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:45:20 AM

We are here in this part, because of our parents.god wanted us to be a part of this culture and to make the world a better place to live in .
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:42:05 AM

We are in this world to understand about God. God is so great and wonderful, that to understand some about Him is just heavenly. Praising and glorifying Him is the best thing we can do, and brings us closer to Him, and to being like Him.

Cool

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:00:57 AM

We are in this world because God wants us to. We are very lucky to be in this world that God created.
We must thank God for letting us to wander his land and enjoy oiur lives to the fullest. But in return we must take care of his world in which we must really protect.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
estherqing

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:05:58 AM

Why are we living in this world?—Every child asks this question beginning around the age of five. Hmmm why we living in this world, because I want to get peace of mind, freedom, my own lifestyle.
grenade launcher

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:48:13 PM

Each has its own purpose and purpose. Someone just sails with the flow, someone earns billions, someone creates a strong family, someone earns bitcoins ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: