Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suppose You got 50,000 Bitcoins  (Read 6687 times)
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:21:35 AM

Well it's way much more than what i need to do the things in my head so most of it would probably go to charity business.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nagiblem

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:23:05 AM

wow i will be the happiest person on earth. i will give my mom a very big house and car and also for myself and put up business and continue investing in crypto currency.

jaydon858

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:28:47 AM

first i have to settle well and good in my life next some bit coins i have to give my friends and next donating to all charitable trusts in the world... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:36:16 AM

I will donate some of my money to someone who needs it more. Because charity is good  Wink

ronan857

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:39:54 AM

starting business and buying at least 50 houses in the top countries and investing some money in the stock market and helping remaining money to the poor people.
Shilnov

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:25:03 PM

Invest in right people
CaptChadd

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:50:04 PM

I would sell half and invest the other half in something like Litecoin.
Devilwalk

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:16:44 PM

I would definitely save most of it. Well maybe use 100ish Bitcoin to support my life, that's more than enough, and keep the rest in my wallet.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:30:25 PM

I would definitely buy a new house & lot for my family, a cars & build a business related to bitcoins. I want also to saved for thw educations of my kids for the right time comes they will use it.

WaterPower

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:25:23 AM

Probably just quit everything, and sit around being a fat ass cos i got more than 500 million USD now HAHA. And of course the value will go up, so it is self replenishing.
lahje

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:42:22 AM

i dunno... i've always had just enough money to buy food and shelter.. i have some bitcoins now that are somewhat valuable but theyre just sitting there coz i have no idea what to do with that amount of money x) i'd like to buy a farm in the countryside some day, not enought for that at the moment, but maybe some day

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
bailey01

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:50:06 AM

Cheesy its only a dream. You can see the BTC price on current date . A human don't need that much of money. He will get mad. Cheesy
But on serious note, I will give many of them to whom they really need for survival (I mean converting them into the any currency).
Rest will use for some innovative things Smiley
malaya463

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:02:59 PM

ha ha ha ha transferring in to my account Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
john03

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:01:27 PM

After I got over my disbelief, it would still take me a while to change my mindset and outlook on life! I would definitely make sure that my entire family benefited from my windfall and we were all able to enjoy life without financial worries.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
shangokato795

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:19:44 AM

first i would definitely save some amount in the bank and investing some money in the business and some amount of money in the stock market and buying all things which is more costly in the world like furniture and gold diamonds and cosmetics etc...
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:22:10 AM

I leave my job immediatly, i build an house, i build walls

and i make my life great again like when i was 20.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
justusmark523

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:24:26 AM

in the real life it may happens i feel really very happy Wink Wink Wink Wink because i have to settle in my life and i'm the one of the richest person in the world so it may happens in real time i feel happy Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:08:35 AM

WOW OH WOW!
i will create and build a foundation for people to train them to become a productive  entrepreneur and how to value their money and to become financial literate Smiley
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

50,000 BTC is quite a lot... I'd assume that someone is monitoring that account.

The first thing I would do is generate a new wallet, memorize the private key and delete the keys everywhere else.

The next step would be to transfer the coinage to the new wallet securely. This mean several layers different tunnelling protocols (VPN, Proxies, Tor, I2P, etc...). I mean, we're dealing with over $200MM USD here... if someone's watching it, they're gonna be able to track down an IP pretty damned quickly.

After finally dumping the coins into a mind wallet, I'd route a few hundred coins through a dozen different accounts, addresses, effectively laundering some spending money. I'd probably sell off 10 BTC to pay off all my debt (student loans, house payments) and purchase a new vehicle. I'd probably keep my day job just to keep the IRS happy with my tax income for a while.

I'd dedicate a bit more cash to my FALGSC project, offering bounties for building / engineering automated solutions for different industries. It'd be nice to see a cheap and effective farming solution that's fully automatic (from seed to harvest). I'd invest more into scaling that into something that could support a small community of people.

I'd probably make a few other bounties for random projects that I had planned which are more private and more capitalist based. Ideally, I would generate an income from those.

In the end, I'd probably end up spending less than 1k of that 50k BTC and still be generating quite a profitable income. The other 49k BTC would be sitting in my mind wallet and would probably be stolen away by someone randomly generating wallets =P

flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:06:27 PM

I think I would liquidate 45k of it and establish a charity and ensure my family and future generations are set forever.  I would spend alot of time traveling and just enjoying what life has to offer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: