Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⛏ Alexandrite (ALEX) | Hybrid | 50% PoS | Low Supply | Low Inflation | ⛏  (Read 44056 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AristoV300

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:13:18 PM

What you guys think he sell already his premine ?
Exteritoriality

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:23:29 PM

Oh well, im glad i sold most before dev dumped.... could make a good coin and make dev some constant good money, but i guess few BTC for candies is better option Smiley
TKKP

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:34:15 PM

There is only about 72k coins available right now and dev holds somewhere 62k coins (LOL!!) not including 50% of STAKING he has been getting....so there is only 5k or 7k from miners. And there was over 50k coins dumped since this morning alone.. not mentioning last couple of days of continuous dumping. SMH lol

Exteritoriality

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:43:08 PM

There is only about 72k coins available right now and dev holds somewhere 62k coins (LOL!!) not including 50% of STAKING he has been getting....so there is only 5k or 7k from miners. And there was over 50k coins dumped since this morning alone.. not mentioning last couple of days of continuous dumping. SMH lol
Yep, this baby is dead, moving on Smiley
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

I have a different theory.

I think, that ypool was hacked, the wallet stolen and the coins dumped in the market. The dev transferred half of his coins to the exchanges to sell and buy with a bot to create market volume. Then you dumped your 3700 instamined coins to make 1 BTC profit. Holyblood and the other guy that mined with 90THs on ypool also sold some. It is difficult to confirm anything without a good block explorer.

or

the dev dumped his coins
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:07:09 PM

I think, that ypool was hacked, the wallet stolen and the coins dumped in the market. The dev transferred half of his coins to the exchanges to sell and buy with a bot to create market volume. Then you dumped your 3700 instamined coins to make 1 BTC profit. Holyblood and the other guy that mined with 90THs on ypool also sold some. It is difficult to confirm anything without a good block explorer.

or

the dev dumped his coins

so long the dev doesnt abondoned the coin , it will make no difference, let him dump, so we can get some cheap coins, as long this coin doesnt deserted....
Exteritoriality

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:10:51 PM

or

the dev dumped his coins
Havent sold all, still have around 1600 + around 700 (hope you are wrong about Ypool, as Alex was far from my most valuable coins out there )
So i sold just around 2000 - and sold, not dumped. I like proffits
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:17:39 PM

There is one more reasonability test. The total of coins on the sell side must be lower than the total supply minus dev premine minus +-10% that is staking. As soon as the total on the sell side exceeds this number it means that the dev sold some of the premine. This test is based on the assumption that users that buy in good faith will most probably put their coins up for sale at a higher price to make profit. At this point the total on the sell side is about 4800 on the 3 exchanges. If 32k was indeed dumped, the sell side would have been at least 15k+  One could argue that the coins were removed for staking but staking reward is low and therefore the incentive to stake is low and POS difficulty is also still low.

Based on this I would say that the probability is much higher that about two players are creating volume, one with a bot, and one took profit with a large percentage of his coins.
Exteritoriality

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:25:45 PM

There is one more reasonability test. The total of coins on the sell side must be lower than the total supply minus dev premine minus +-10% that is staking. As soon as the total on the sell side exceeds this number it means that the dev sold some of the premine. This test is based on the assumption that users that buy in good faith will most probably put their coins up for sale at a higher price to make profit. At this point the total on the sell side is about 4800 on the 3 exchanges. If 32k was indeed dumped, the sell side would have been at least 15k+  One could argue that the coins were removed for staking but staking reward is low and therefore the incentive to stake is low and POS difficulty is also still low.

Based on this I would say that the probability is much higher that about two players are creating volume, one with a bot, and one took profit with a large percentage of his coins.
well last dump was very recent, and people who bought on buy orders during dump might be offline
TKKP

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:26:12 PM

All the dev have to do is come out and show his premine address and tell everyone how much he sold and how much he have left.

If he stay quiet and say nothing which means he dumped them all and nothing else to show he is on to making the next scam coin.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:27:30 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 08:52:08 PM by jc12345

All the dev have to do is come out and show his premine address and tell everyone how much he sold and how much he have left.

If he stay quiet and say nothing which means he dumped them all and nothing else to show he is on to making the next scam coin.

Yes that would help. I guess things will crystallize in the next 24 hours.

PS: Until the sell side breaks the threshold, your comments are FUD. Keep checking and as soon as the threshold is broken, post here then you have evidence.
darkx3

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:04:43 PM

Wtf all dumped by dev?  Huh
TKKP

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:05:23 PM

PS: Until the sell side breaks the threshold, your comments are FUD. Keep checking and as soon as the threshold is broken, post here then you have evidence.

screw the sell side, dev could have 30k coins sitting on yobit that is not listed on sell side, he's waiting for big buy order so he can dump instantly.

Until dev show evidence, he is 100% scammer.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:23:13 PM

screw the sell side, dev could have 30k coins sitting on yobit that is not listed on sell side, he's waiting for big buy order so he can dump instantly.

Until dev show evidence, he is 100% scammer.

No, it is not fair to say screw the sell side. In your previous post you said he already dumped his coins. Now you are saying he just has his coins on the exchange. A dev that does not disclose his addresses is not a scammer because of that. It is only when a dev dumps his premine that he becomes a scammer. My suggestion is that you keep a close eye on the sell side and tell us as soon as you notice the threshold being broken. You could be right though, and if he does dump then your assessment becomes true.
TKKP

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:28:57 PM

I didnt' say he dumped it all, or maybe he did, who the hell knows but I'm sure he atleast sold a good portion already. unless he can proves he still hold them. if not he is a scammer if he stay quiet. . why is he afraid of showing everyone his address?? suspicious as fuck and that just make him a suspect

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:34:27 PM

I didnt' say he dumped it all, or maybe he did, who the hell knows but I'm sure he atleast sold a good portion already. unless he can proves he still hold them. if not he is a scammer if he stay quiet. . why is he afraid of showing everyone his address?? suspicious as fuck

Most of the time in alt-coins devs do turn out to be scammers. I would therefore not be surprized if it turns out to be the case here as well. Lets see how it plays out.
TKKP

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:37:37 PM

btw.. on yobit alone is 9370 coins for sale up to 50k sats.. there is probably more above that that is not showing (how do you see the whole sell book?) and cryptpia 1888 coins for sale.

xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:41:16 PM

Best to drop all the buy side order so he doesn't have anyone to sell too. theres only 0.07btc on buy side at cryptopia.

He must be watching the thread,,, someone stopped dumping
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:03:32 PM

btw.. on yobit alone is 9370 coins for sale up to 50k sats.. there is probably more above that that is not showing (how do you see the whole sell book?) and cryptpia 1888 coins for sale.

If your numbers are accurate, he probably sold between 4-8k at this point.
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:05:42 PM

Pull your buy orders, him and his bot can trade between himself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: