Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MEG] MetaGold Crowdfunding (ICO) is live! Demo of game released  (Read 26070 times)
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:17:04 AM

How long are you already developing these games?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:51:05 AM

hello is op only escrow, or dev team too
if dev team too, i think not equal escrow, escrow must diference to dev team can inraese trust

but i like youre project online games, is good graphic

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

antoarwadi

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:37:10 AM

The money will be used for the MetaGold ecosystem over the next years.
there is you mean after ico ends we cant trade this coin? and need to hold for next years ?
MetaGoldDev

Activity: 84

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 05:23:06 AM

About a year. But they were on hold for some time, because we needed money to finish them. So we focused on our day jobs for a while to save money. And now we're ready to continue full-time.

there is you mean after ico ends we cant trade this coin? and need to hold for next years ?
No, I'm sure some exchange will add our tokens after the distribution, which will happen right after ico finish, and you will be able to trade them.

MetaGold > INDIE GAMES USING BLOCKCHAIN > JOIN ICO!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 05:53:34 AM

Hi. Why I can't find any of the specified developers in the Internet? These are real people?

Josef Trav
senior developer / game designer
Takeo Itami
game client / game server developer
Charlie Cornelius
marketing director

I want to see their pages or blogs.

i second this. theres like no info but words, the OPs post history is weird to say the least, and overall this feels scammy imo. i will watch to see how it goes but i suggest everyone do some research on ETH tokens and the projects background.
Other than that just the usual "give us money for our idea, we have nothing to show you now but graphics" .
We see this everyday... :/

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:57:35 AM

I can do Vietnamese translation for bounty. PM me if im accepted, Thanks!  Smiley Smiley
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:10:31 AM

About a year. But they were on hold for some time, because we needed money to finish them. So we focused on our day jobs for a while to save money. And now we're ready to continue full-time.

No, I'm sure some exchange will add our tokens after the distribution, which will happen right after ico finish, and you will be able to trade them.

How about prices? Its only accepted bitcoin and ethereum?
yescopyleftsounds

Activity: 215
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:15:49 AM

Project X is just damn good.
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:22:43 AM

Hi. Why I can't find any of the specified developers in the Internet? These are real people?

Josef Trav
senior developer / game designer
Takeo Itami
game client / game server developer
Charlie Cornelius
marketing director

I want to see their pages or blogs.

i second this. theres like no info but words, the OPs post history is weird to say the least, and overall this feels scammy imo. i will watch to see how it goes but i suggest everyone do some research on ETH tokens and the projects background.
Other than that just the usual "give us money for our idea, we have nothing to show you now but graphics" .
We see this everyday... :/

"More info" would be in words too, you know. And pictures.
But anyway, there wil be more info posted in a few days. You don't have to invest if you're not sure. All we asking is to give us a chance to prove that we are serious and passionate about what we want to do.
Also, we have a lot to show,  you could see gameplay in our videos. War of the Magi is practically playable,  but we want to improve  it more, and rework monetization, that's why it's not on google play yet. Project X is going to have a nice gameplay video too very soon, in a few weeks, probably before the end of ICO. So it's not just graphics.

Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 08:32:18 AM

hello is op only escrow, or dev team too
if dev team too, i think not equal escrow, escrow must diference to dev team can inraese trust

but i like youre project online games, is good graphic

Hello.
I made OP by the developers request. because they can't add picture to forum. How i am remember from junior member this is function available.

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:46:14 AM

I can translate in Turkish.  rezerv

1 project did not affect much but the 2nd project seems more valid.
AtomicProject

Activity: 336

Let's PUT IN!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 10:26:44 AM

source code?
Lopchi

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:28:16 AM

Dutch translation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1795702

Hope for this project to succeed, Project X seems like a fun game to me....too bad that i need to wait so long to be able to play it Undecided

Abuse

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:44:15 AM

SCAM ALERT!

I've made a small investigation about this team and their games which appeared from nowhere.

I've started googling screenshots of these games and I've found the website of real developers of these games:

http://npc-games.com/ru/

http://i66.tinypic.com/143mef5.png

Here are 4 minutes of gameplay Sky Walker, published in youtube by some Guriy Protkin 2 years ago!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLRffjwnirY

As we see, all screenshots of Project X, which they showed us in the forum and twitter were stolen / cutted from this video. The game, by the way, looks like 1 demo map.

So, what about their first game, which is now has a name "War of the Magi" for this SCAM campaign: let's google it by the old name.
I've found a webpage in the Google Playstore (android app), but this game is already removed from there. Well, google cache remember everything, let's check saved page in google cache:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YkyRabrXLI0J:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.npcgames.battlemage%26hl%3Dru+&cd=2&hl=ru&ct=clnk

http://i66.tinypic.com/ftlna9.png

This game was published in the store 1.5 years ago! And in 1.5 years it got only 500 downloads and then it was deleted from the store on 18 January 2017, right before these scammers decided to announce their ICO campaign - what a coincidence.

http://i65.tinypic.com/if7g9i.png

Developers address in the Playstore:

support@npc-games.com
Prospect Mira 131, office 3
Moscow, Russia, 129226

Lol, so they all are russians. But please don't go to their office to kick their faces. Maybe Yaremi & co just stolen these screenshots from that dead gamedev studio.

But most likely their plan was to collect our funds in ICO, and then one month later publish back that old shitty game in the store, but with the new name. In this case, they "did the job" and can take a rest with our money. What a shame! I have nothing more to say, you scammers. I'm happy that we discovered it before the ICO start, so people didn't lose their money yet.

SCAM ALERT!
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 11:10:10 AM

That's not true. The scam part.
I was part of the dev team there at one point, and I bought out games from them when the studio started to die.That's why I said there were delays during dev.Because we didn't have money, and went to work full time for a while.I will bet my entire personal info on this, so if you want to kick me into face for this, you can come.We truly want those games to be finished and succeed.This is my one shot at this, and I didn't want people to feel prejudice to us just because I'm in Russia. This is my responsibility, and my alone. And I will take whatever decision community offers. If our project is dead, then the games and my vision about them is dead as well.

As I said, you can come and beat me to the death too. I'm ready, and I will still tell you that I want to make this project a reality and a stunning success. I'm very sorry for this deception. Thank you for listening. Cry

szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:35:28 AM

It was one game when i play i get btc.If you want price after ico doubled or more stay away from promise you cant do.New name is hard to accept but ok.Ico for two days but you dont have finished bounty.Jose another game fromm app what is working Angry birds.
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 11:41:00 AM

We will stll continue, no matter the decision. It will just be much slower without any funding.

kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:47:05 AM

please clarify who the Team in the development of this project, such as the link profile of the developers either IDlinkend, Twitter, blog / article
and Escrow which has a reputation in this forum as Yahooo, lutpin, Darkstar
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 11:54:54 AM

oh.

What about me guys? i am just started topic by the developer request and try to earn a reputation because i am worked as escrow in signature companies and competitions Lips sealed

So, The Developers please start your project from real name because you have nice game (project X looks amazing) and i don't see any problem after this Wink

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
MetaGoldDev

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 12:17:33 PM

please clarify who the Team in the development of this project, such as the link profile of the developers either IDlinkend, Twitter, blog / article
and Escrow which has a reputation in this forum as Yahooo, lutpin, Darkstar
Will be done

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: