Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58766 times)
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:44:49 PM

If you want to make quick profits then trading altcoin is the best choice you have as altcoin market involves huge pump and dumps so if you invest in any reputed coin then you can make good profits in long term but you need to be active 24/7 as you cannot afford to miss any single fluctuation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:51:11 PM

Both ways are need for some basic capital and investitions. To trade you need big sum of money to feel the profit and for mining you have to buy necessary equipment, which is not so cheap, so, you have to look at all pluses and minuses of both mathods to decide what is better to you.

ROI in mining is much longer. To make a profit in mining, it is necessary to make big investments. And the return time of this investment is very long.
It makes more sense to trade with the money I will give to mining equipment. At least time it is possible to earn less quickly.

A lot of people that wants to start mining seems to be discouraged because many are saying that mining isn't profitable now and for the next years to come. Yeah, capital in mining should be big and it's not just a simple investment as you need to buy a lot of mining equipment, it's better to trade rather than mine, for me.

That's right its better to trade instead of investing in mining as it will require descent capital to begin with and if it doesn't goes in positive direction in future then you will be making huge loss out of it so putting money in trading is better as you can make regular profits from it if you make a right move.
It's hard to take the risk of it specially if you are living in a country that electricity isn't free or cheap. Just try to mine with alt coins and after that go trade it. Mining is profitable for the early adopters where the difficulty isn't that hard and miners are very few so the competition isn't that big.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 11:11:12 PM

Both ways are need for some basic capital and investitions. To trade you need big sum of money to feel the profit and for mining you have to buy necessary equipment, which is not so cheap, so, you have to look at all pluses and minuses of both mathods to decide what is better to you.

ROI in mining is much longer. To make a profit in mining, it is necessary to make big investments. And the return time of this investment is very long.
It makes more sense to trade with the money I will give to mining equipment. At least time it is possible to earn less quickly.

A lot of people that wants to start mining seems to be discouraged because many are saying that mining isn't profitable now and for the next years to come. Yeah, capital in mining should be big and it's not just a simple investment as you need to buy a lot of mining equipment, it's better to trade rather than mine, for me.

That's right its better to trade instead of investing in mining as it will require descent capital to begin with and if it doesn't goes in positive direction in future then you will be making huge loss out of it so putting money in trading is better as you can make regular profits from it if you make a right move.
It's hard to take the risk of it specially if you are living in a country that electricity isn't free or cheap. Just try to mine with alt coins and after that go trade it. Mining is profitable for the early adopters where the difficulty isn't that hard and miners are very few so the competition isn't that big.

There will be very less people who would be interested in investing their money in mining now as it won't give you the best results which were possible in the past and for the same reason people will switch their investments from mining to trading where they can make good profits even with a small capital.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:30:21 PM

There will be very less people who would be interested in investing their money in mining now as it won't give you the best results which were possible in the past and for the same reason people will switch their investments from mining to trading where they can make good profits even with a small capital.

Yeah and those people that will actually start their mining farm/career seems to have a good place to put their mining rig. There are some that uses solar energy to save electricity but that's another investment if you want to save electricity. So in sum up, in able to enter mining bitcoins you should be backed up with a lot of bucks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:45:21 PM

Yeah and those people that will actually start their mining farm/career seems to have a good place to put their mining rig. There are some that uses solar energy to save electricity but that's another investment if you want to save electricity. So in sum up, in able to enter mining bitcoins you should be backed up with a lot of bucks.

Exactly to start mining you should be ready with a good amount of money which also involves a big risk if things doesn't goes in your favor in future then it will result in huge loss so you can jump into mining only if you see there is some room for profits and if not then its better to find some other place to make an investment.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:10:53 AM

Exactly to start mining you should be ready with a good amount of money which also involves a big risk if things doesn't goes in your favor in future then it will result in huge loss so you can jump into mining only if you see there is some room for profits and if not then its better to find some other place to make an investment.

So mining isn't recommendable anymore if you don't have a venture with big investors. But if you are going to want a good progress of earning with bitcoin, trading is more reliable just like what I had mentioned there's a lot of factors that makes mining isn't profitable for newcomers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:33:52 AM

So mining isn't recommendable anymore if you don't have a venture with big investors. But if you are going to want a good progress of earning with bitcoin, trading is more reliable just like what I had mentioned there's a lot of factors that makes mining isn't profitable for newcomers.

Yes trading is a better way to generate bitcoins in compare to mining as it cannot be affordable for all to invest that big amount so its better to start trading altcoins with a small capital and you can increase your capital as you get more older in trading.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:36:23 AM

Yes trading is a better way to generate bitcoins in compare to mining as it cannot be affordable for all to invest that big amount so its better to start trading altcoins with a small capital and you can increase your capital as you get more older in trading.

Yes when it comes to affordable investment, many low amount investors can easily get into trading. While in mining, only those rich people or has enough money for investing for buying expensive rigs are the ones who can afford to invest with it. That's why for the low-mid class investors trading will always be the best choice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Format.C^

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:13:38 AM

I do trading but with very less amount as I am still very new to altcoin world so right now trying to learn with small capital so even if my trade goes wrong it won't bring huge loss for me and I am finding trading the most promising way of making bitcoins.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:47:02 PM

I do trading but with very less amount as I am still very new to altcoin world so right now trying to learn with small capital so even if my trade goes wrong it won't bring huge loss for me and I am finding trading the most promising way of making bitcoins.
I am surprise with your rank you are newbie in trading an altcoin, what method you done for long period of time because all i know that all user who stay here for a long time are now good in trading since this method is very profitable and that i what like for old member of this forum.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

Hmm, but not all of it true. Because the level of one's thoughts and desires are always different so make some things that just give you the impact that not significant where they can't get something good. Trading and mining have different capacity but with one thing in common, namely profit. Trading and mining also has a lot of enthusiasts, so we can't determine which is more profitable and which ones only have a little advantage. Because it all depends on the way of thinking and also the strategy that everyone wear

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

Trading is the best earning source that's been used by most of the users. Importantly altcoins to bitcoin too is an better way because respect to growth experienced by both the coins can make necessary changes to get the profit. At the beginning the difficulty will be there, one who overcome will reach high profiting through trading as well it's easy to reduce the loss if we have a close monitoring.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

If you want to make quick profits then trading altcoin is the best choice you have as altcoin market involves huge pump and dumps so if you invest in any reputed coin then you can make good profits in long term but you need to be active 24/7 as you cannot afford to miss any single fluctuation.

I do not thing trading with altcoin is a quick profit.  It always take time.  The thing that makes it quick profit is when you timed it at the start of its pump.  Remember, even coins that are about to be pump needs time of accumulation.  That is whales accumulating a large part of the coin for the possible pump exit scenario.  Aside from that, if you are talking about day trading, then it is not easy as you think it is.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:09:51 AM

okay if there is then no trade bitcoin
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:55:38 AM

Yes, I even suggest to many of my friends, trading is always better because in some exchanges you can find there are some huge volumes of the reputed coin. So before entering into trading find the best one which will give fruitful income for you in the long run.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

Yes, I even suggest to many of my friends, trading is always better because in some exchanges you can find there are some huge volumes of the reputed coin. So before entering into trading find the best one which will give fruitful income for you in the long run.

But you also have to remember that their are risk in trading as well. Its not just finding the best alt-coins out there to invest, but you have to know when the big pump or dump is coming. So if your friends are new to trading, they will have a hard time at the beginning and might give up if they see that they are not profiting as they want to be.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:16:21 PM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
Both of them are beneficial according to my observation and both of these methods require a good skill and both of the require a good capital to invest in. But in mining there is not any chance of lose while in trade you can lose if your asset go down in price.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:20:35 AM

But you also have to remember that their are risk in trading as well. Its not just finding the best alt-coins out there to invest, but you have to know when the big pump or dump is coming. So if your friends are new to trading, they will have a hard time at the beginning and might give up if they see that they are not profiting as they want to be.
Yeah in the trading world, I think all of us have felt the loss when a dump
and profits when the pump. I often get stuck when I buy coins at prices
which are in pump then down, it's definitely a loss.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:00:55 AM

In my opinion , mining bitcoins at this scenario is really profitable. Day by day , its price is increasing. I dont have much capital with me. Otherwise I would have tried mining bitcoins. Trading bitcoins is also profitable. But I think bitcoin mining is more profitable compared to trading bitcoins.
Mining bitcoins not only requires money, it also requires very cheap electricity and it requires experience, if you really want to try mining then it could be better for you to try to mine altcoins first and see if you are profitable there.

I think it is better to mine the altcoins. There are many of them and more profitable.

Well the equipment providers has sold almost all the miners they had, or are using them to mine themselfes, bitcoin is a high cost investment required to make a decent ammount. The trading might bring good results, as well can make us loose part of our capital, thats why even looking easy has some reasons to play with carefull, while equipment is maybe a better investment, with a longer roi data.

Its an one time investment to make in buying equipment which can give you lifetime income but if electricity cost is higher then its not an affordable business to make as electricity cost will all eat away your profits and will not give you results in your favor so if I have to choose then I would go with trading.
Miner equipment gets faster and faster so it is not like you can buy a piece of equipment and keep profiting form it for the rest of your life, since the difficulty also will keep goring so you may end up not making any money out of your investment.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:15:45 AM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
Trading for other payment will be much profitable now.Yeah you can earn some profit in mining but you have a better potential or earning bigger in trading

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: