Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58766 times)
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:22:21 AM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
Trading bitcoins would be done with even a very small amount of even 0.01 btc.
But mining involves huge investments to buy powerful ASICs to mine bitcoins as mining btc in CPU systems is no more possible.Also,we have to check local electricity prices for gaining profits.
So its always better to do trading instead of mining.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

For me trading your bitcoin is more effective especially if you have small amount of capital. I don't experience mining so I would prefer trading. In my own opinion trading is more profitable but risky unlike mining all you need to do is just wait and earn by doing nothing. Hence, I choose trading.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

Hi Folks!

For me trading your bitcoin is more effective especially if you have small amount of capital. I don't experience mining so I would prefer trading. In my own opinion trading is more profitable but risky unlike mining all you need to do is just wait and earn by doing nothing. Hence, I choose trading.
That is what i am thinking also that trading is much better in mining base on my experience, now i am happy with my earnings in trading but before when i am engaging in some cloud mining most of the time they not exist for long time and they not return you investment instead they take away your capital and never back simply scam.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:58:02 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 12:20:50 AM by Jewell

Hi Folks!

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
we need to take different decision in different time. some time when we feel that the price of bitcoin is increasing then we need to hold bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin stable then we can god for trading altcoin because there are so many coins having good potential and their price can increase too much, so investing money in such coin ca also be too much profitable, but you must study the market so regularly.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:19:55 AM

Hi Folks!

both are profitable. you can do both. start trading bitcoins. bit by bit. if you already had enough enough capital, start mining. but i suggest you keep doing both since mining is a long term investment and price movement is very unpredictable. If you have instant need, then you can go for trading.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:31:31 AM

If you are looking for stability mining is far better compare to trading. Trading is a very risky venture and the probability that you will get your cash back is not even there. But in mining, especially altcoins you can get back your capital within a year and make a lot of profits on a yearly basic.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:43:03 AM

If you are looking for stability mining is far better compare to trading. Trading is a very risky venture and the probability that you will get your cash back is not even there. But in mining, especially altcoins you can get back your capital within a year and make a lot of profits on a yearly basic.

Mining is only preferred in country where electricity cost is negligible. In our country mining means you are entering a loss game since electricity and rental of place is huge. Also due to which mining is not preferred and trading on other hand can help you profit right from beginning with less investment.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:11:42 AM

I just want both, because I used bitcoin to buy altcoins using for trading. Also, I want to save the rest of my bitcoin for their future value. Due to I was expecting that their value in the market was continues increasing.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

I just want both, because I used bitcoin to buy altcoins using for trading. Also, I want to save the rest of my bitcoin for their future value. Due to I was expecting that their value in the market was continues increasing.
Both are interconnected and also have an advantage. We should be able to use it in order to be able to trade, trading without bitcoin will not give results whatsoever.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:06:00 PM

Both are interconnected and also have an advantage. We should be able to use it in order to be able to trade, trading without bitcoin will not give results whatsoever.

why? You can trade not only with a cryptocurrency, but also with a centralized currency. Many traders still trust only fiat, and the cryptocurrency is considered a fraud and a bubble

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:44:21 PM

You can make a lot of money from trading crypto currency if you have a good knowledge of trading currency. You can equally start trading with little amount of Satoshi and make money from your trading. But you will need a lot of capital to set up a minning business couple with cost of electricity bill's which will likely affect your profit at the end of the day.
apolok

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:45:32 PM

trading you need the little amount of capital and knowledge how to analyze the market, trading can give you both long term profits and short term profits if you plan perfectly means.

thank you
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:10:02 AM

I just pick bitcoin, because I can't trade if I have no bitcoin or any coins. Also I used bitcoin to buy altcoins for trading. However, sometimes I don't want to trade my bitcoin due to high value of this in the market.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:23:10 AM

trading you need the little amount of capital and knowledge how to analyze the market, trading can give you both long term profits and short term profits if you plan perfectly means.

thank you

Actually I choose both bitcoin and trading cryptocurrency were we can earn profit. Shor term or for Long term as long you choose the right to invest of your money. I want to save bitcoin for future thats for sure I can earn as price is increasing. So both has the connectivity that will gives earnings.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:42:19 AM

thank you

Actually I choose both bitcoin and trading cryptocurrency were we can earn profit. Shor term or for Long term as long you choose the right to invest of your money. I want to save bitcoin for future thats for sure I can earn as price is increasing. So both has the connectivity that will gives earnings.
I like your opinion.
How to look good, I'm thinking about what you say. And will start if this works well.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:30:32 AM

Trading bitcoins for other payment would give you alot of profit instead of mining coins,mining coins for profit is just for big mining industries only but for small time trading would be good
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:08:54 AM

As we all know bitcoin mining now is not so profitable if you are just mining at home because of the electricity and hardware costs that will eat your profit or at worst no profit at all.

Trading needs a capital for you to gain more, higher risk then high return but you can analyze every trend with unlike to mining that you just need to wait to mine a block after setting it up.

Both are good just it is up to you what way will you do it or how much are you willing to invest. If it just so easy to earn mining then all of the people will do it the same with trading.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:02:44 AM

thank you

I like your opinion.
How to look good, I'm thinking about what you say. And will start if this works well.

Its because if we apply both of those trades we can surely earn more nor have an earning option if one of them goes stable. But I believe there's no point on stoppage of earnings on trading with alts since there are so many choices of them right now and the only thing we need to do is to follow the particular coin so that we can trade them harmonously. And also I think the newest earning thrend right now where we can easily get more profits are those ICO coins who's been newly added on exchange.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:59:05 AM

Hi Folks!

Trading bitcoins would be done with even a very small amount of even 0.01 btc.
But mining involves huge investments to buy powerful ASICs to mine bitcoins as mining btc in CPU systems is no more possible.Also,we have to check local electricity prices for gaining profits.
So its always better to do trading instead of mining.
With mining is more to spend both capital for mining equipment and electricity costs every month of course is very large, it is true we can spend less capital to get bitcoin that is by trading on altcoin although the profit is little but if it continues to be collected it can Turned back for larger capital to increase profits.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:51:05 PM

Hi Folks!

I think trading is more effective if you have good experience in trading and if you are investing a good amount of money. because if you have good experience in trading you will not be felling hesitation while investing a good amount of money in trading. and there are more chances to get more profit by investing a good amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: