Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58766 times)
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:23:12 PM

Both are profitible ,you choose one that fits you the best Cheesy
Yep both are legit in generating money and its up to you on how you are going to manage investments. At first I'm not that good in trading I guess up until today but I learned a lot from the  market and thats why trading is one of the most popular way to make money.
Bitcoin is one that you can used in trading, trading is a method that we used to earn more bitcoin. And bitcoin is the currency that we used to trade as our capital. Trading is profitable if you do it regularly but holding bitcoin for long period of time is much profitable and it is the safest way of earning.

Those who bought bitcoin several years ago will confirm your words. I also decided to postpone some coins for the future. But I understand that I need to increase the number of my coins. And for this I am engaged in crypto trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:39:07 PM

Yep both are legit in generating money and its up to you on how you are going to manage investments. At first I'm not that good in trading I guess up until today but I learned a lot from the  market and thats why trading is one of the most popular way to make money.
Well its really depends on how you take it seriously both really profitable if you know how to play and how you maximize your capabilities. Trading really works but also holding bitcoin for some time will give you good earnings, its about chooses and good understanding.

Trading is always working but for a beginner he needs to learn it first on how to do it but for those experts or has enough background on it already, they can easily make money from it. Holding is always being done by all of bitcoin holders and there's nothing new about it, everyone has their own wallet to hold bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:18:36 PM

Well its really depends on how you take it seriously both really profitable if you know how to play and how you maximize your capabilities. Trading really works but also holding bitcoin for some time will give you good earnings, its about chooses and good understanding.

Trading is always working but for a beginner he needs to learn it first on how to do it but for those experts or has enough background on it already, they can easily make money from it. Holding is always being done by all of bitcoin holders and there's nothing new about it, everyone has their own wallet to hold bitcoin.
Generally speaking, it's all clear with purses, but I would like to know from experts in the field of trade in crypto currency. Do you deal only with a certain exchange or register on several? The fact is that if you trade altcoin then not every exchange supports some coins. So you can have access to several exchange. But can this be normal?
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:54:20 PM

Generally speaking, it's all clear with purses, but I would like to know from experts in the field of trade in crypto currency. Do you deal only with a certain exchange or register on several? The fact is that if you trade altcoin then not every exchange supports some coins. So you can have access to several exchange. But can this be normal?
Tear off with Bitcoin this is today a very good earnings. If you look at the recent price fluctuations, then the difference of $ 300 is a significant addition to the desire. Lol I think that those people who had time to react to the market kriptovalyut, poimeli not bad At this.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:20:25 AM

Holding is good but the best way to grow your bitcoins is by investing in trading as it will help you in growing your bitcoins in long term and with holding you will be never increase the amount of bitcoins so to earn good profits you should start investing money in trading.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:01:37 PM

Holding is good but the best way to grow your bitcoins is by investing in trading as it will help you in growing your bitcoins in long term and with holding you will be never increase the amount of bitcoins so to earn good profits you should start investing money in trading.

But others want to be on the safe side and just put investment in bitcoin and just watch how it grow. In trading there are risk than others don't want to put themselves. You will see a lot of thread started by newbies asking about what's they gonna do because they lost that much in trading already.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:26:35 AM

But others want to be on the safe side and just put investment in bitcoin and just watch how it grow. In trading there are risk than others don't want to put themselves. You will see a lot of thread started by newbies asking about what's they gonna do because they lost that much in trading already.

this is what peoples do with their bitcoin. watching our money grow in bitcoin is one thing that we can do while we don't want to make investing or trading or else. i think its better to do trading so we can grow the amount than only we hold it in our wallet although i know that for doing trading, there is a risk that we should know.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:45:59 AM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
Mining would be only profitable if you get cheap electricity otherwise it would not be profitable.Trading is the best and legit source of earning bitcoins.Its risky.But with prior experience,it would yield good profits.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:49:13 AM

Bitcoin is one that you can used in trading, trading is a method that we used to earn more bitcoin. And bitcoin is the currency that we used to trade as our capital. Trading is profitable if you do it regularly but holding bitcoin for long period of time is much profitable and it is the safest way of earning.

Those who bought bitcoin several years ago will confirm your words. I also decided to postpone some coins for the future. But I understand that I need to increase the number of my coins. And for this I am engaged in crypto trade

Your strategy is good but only few coin will give you profit when you hold them from long. Yes, many people are holding altcoin along with Bitcoin will give some good returns when the price increases. In cryptos we always need the patience to make money other you will end up in loos.
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:49:19 PM

Your strategy is good but only few coin will give you profit when you hold them from long. Yes, many people are holding altcoin along with Bitcoin will give some good returns when the price increases. In cryptos we always need the patience to make money other you will end up in loos.

I also prefer not to spend my coins now. I have a hope that in the near future the price of bitcoin will increase. However, I do not have confidence in alternative coins. It seems to me that the risk with such a trade is incommensurate with profits

kekcoindev

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:09:02 PM

Trading is more profitable but mining is less risky  Grin
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:16:08 PM

Trading is more profitable but mining is less risky  Grin

I think you have to see the price chart and it's simply nightmare to me. So trading is the best way to earn more bitcoin by utilizing this price dump. However mining will never give that much profit you gonna see in the future days.
aimndableck

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:36:21 PM

If I am personally, mending think twice to play trading.
If our capital is only a little, better do not do treding first.
Regret is not in front, there must be behind
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:49:36 PM

Right now I think trading would be more profitable than mining ,Just choose the right coin or the best coin that you think would increase it's price.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:50:03 PM

If I am personally, mending think twice to play trading.
If our capital is only a little, better do not do treding first.
Regret is not in front, there must be behind
If you are looking for a huge income but you have not enough capital you can not find that in trading, because income in trading is based on the amount of your capital also in your luck, trading is one of the best method to earn more bitcoin but you need a good trading instinct to predict which coin will increase of its value.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:04:45 AM

Right now I think trading would be more profitable than mining ,Just choose the right coin or the best coin that you think would increase it's price.
This is what Im thiking and doing also trading is best than mining. When Im into bitcoin and learn trading all I can say go into trading were you can earn profit. Thats right choose altcoins that has a good performance were you can earn profit as short or long term investment.
WhyNot?

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

There are risks in trading. Coins can unexpectedly plunge as Dash has demonstrated in the last few weeks. And lesser known coins may plunge, never to return. But there are risks too in mining, because the more people who invest into mining, the less of a return you will see. But counter this with improvements in technology, the rising number of miners may not affect your daily return at all.Both mining & trading appear to work well as long term investments
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:57:04 PM

Of I choose bitcoin, because in trading it is more risky because if you are not familiar to the flow of bitcoin and altcoins in the market you can't predict the fluctuation of each value. However, in bitcoin your only competition is the fluctuation of price in the market.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:37:33 PM

At a time when the price is unstable like this it might be better to just invest in the available alcoin which will bring up the possibility that we have a big profit later on
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:49:40 PM

At a time when the price is unstable like this it might be better to just invest in the available alcoin which will bring up the possibility that we have a big profit later on

Trading is much more profitable than mining, unless you have access to incredibly cheap electricity - then you will get plenty of profit to pay fees. Otherwise, it's just not worth to try mining.

And i don't think that investing in altcoins is a good idea as sometimes they crash when bitcoin crashes, and it's simply risky to buy some right now, so if i were you i would simply save them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: