Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58766 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:09:23 AM

Both options would be good but to mine at this stage you would need a big investment, and all weeks/months you would need to get more power, since difficulty keeps growing. Buying directly bitcoins, and be able to exchange them into fiat might be the best investment/return, since you can liquidate your coins and keep purchasing more and more coins, with  this you able to raise your capital.

It's not a good option at this moment if you will invest in mining. Cost of investment as a new investor or miner will give you an headache. The electricity cost that much and the difficulty in mining gets harder. It's not a good choice for me if you'll include mining on your list. Trading will always be a good choice so far.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:25:08 AM

I will avoid mining now as I don't have capital to invest in buying mining equipment and in my country the electricity cost is not affordable so I will invest my money in trading as you can earn good money from it if you have good knowledge.

You don't have to avoid mining, just simply don't get into mining and you'll be fine. There's an alternative way of earning and there's a lot of it, trading will always be the number one choice of all of us here. And you should know on yourself if you have good knowledge and you can avail to take the risk with it.

Majority of users will prefer to go for trading instead of gambling as you can trade from anywhere at any time and if you have good knowledge then it will become more easier for you to take an action that will be in your favor to make profits.

And majority of the gamblers know how to trade too. Making profit in bitcoin has various of ways, mining now is going to be a big challenge. If the coin you used to mine is bitcoin. But as an alternative way you can just go with trading and this will never die nor going to be forgotten. Everyone wants to trade and there's no need to compare these two.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:51:20 AM

I choose both of this, in trading the possibility to earn was so high. Also, I think I have a potential in trading environment. Furthermore, I choose bitcoin too because this coins had large connection in crytocurrencies industry hence, bitcoin had a good credibility too.
The best source to gain money from Bitcoin with trading as you can earn maximum profit ever if you are lucky enough but also with high risk when the price suddenly dump. But, I'd prefer both of them since they are connected and you can't compare them.
Yes true, both are a good way to get bitcoin. some of my friends there who became a miner there are also becoming a trader. Both are very profitable, so it depends on where you want to invest. If I have a lot of money I would do both, because both are very profitable Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:36:18 AM

As most of us know trading bitcoin is relatively risky than mining some alt coins,(for individual who want to mine bitcoin is literally impossible due to difficulty).But trading always has some edge if you master it/
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:21:37 AM

I  prefered trading to mining  as far as trading is concerned I  was  personally involved in trading and  I have seen a lot of prospect in trading to mining although some  losses might be incurred while trading but in a long run a trader will be profitable with a proper money management.

I'll prefer trading for now too but I have my partner whose taking sometime to keep himself welcomed on mining. We're not going to mine bitcoin anymore as the difficulty gets higher, we're going to go with alt coin mining. It's almost the same with trading, we mine alt coins and just sell it as trading does. Both are profitable.
Also me I prefer for trading, because in trading if you have a good skills in trading I think it easy for you to earn income. Probably it also a good training ground for newbies because in trading they experience to make a decision base on the observation to the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market even altcoins.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:48:57 AM

I think trading is the best way.  mining costs electricity more power full electeonics place to keep them maintain them. so trading is the best way
Varyg

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:13:03 AM

is good option trading , but also good option is mining if you have a farm with solar panel
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 11:32:14 PM

Both options are profitable but in a different way. Mining needs equipment to earn more but once you buy one it will last for a long time. Trading needs high amount of investment to be profitable, it also requires economy skills and there is a risk where you might be unlucky and bankcrupt your funds. Therefore, its a choice on what do you want to do but remember high profits can't be earned instantly but rather it requires long term of hard work Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:51:28 PM

I  prefered trading to mining  as far as trading is concerned I  was  personally involved in trading and  I have seen a lot of prospect in trading to mining although some  losses might be incurred while trading but in a long run a trader will be profitable with a proper money management.

I'll prefer trading for now too but I have my partner whose taking sometime to keep himself welcomed on mining. We're not going to mine bitcoin anymore as the difficulty gets higher, we're going to go with alt coin mining. It's almost the same with trading, we mine alt coins and just sell it as trading does. Both are profitable.
Also me I prefer for trading, because in trading if you have a good skills in trading I think it easy for you to earn income. Probably it also a good training ground for newbies because in trading they experience to make a decision base on the observation to the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market even altcoins.
You will definitely make good income in trading if you know how coins are pumping and you have a feeling on when a coin will pump. And if you know on how long a coin will be on green charts. This is just simple for us who are ready always in trading because it's very popular that trading is the best way to earn good income.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:34:40 AM

Bitcoin trade is much more profitable because the price of fluctuating bitcoin certainly brings its own happiness. Because someone who trades is taking advantage of Bitcoin price movements to make a profit.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:36:00 AM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley

trading bitcoin is more profitable for me. with small amount of bitcoin you can start invest to buy other coins and just wait to pump. it is not easy as you think in trading. because when you are in trading all you have to do is predict which coins will pump in future. and it takes too long to wait to saw the result of it. in fact same as mining to take too long but im not recommend.

then in mining you would have all things to start mining. like you will provide a good specs computer, bill for electricy, in act at this option is more expensive than trading.
Limbor

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:57:55 AM

I prefer trading since i have a lot of stock and i can manage my losses, this would be the best way in earning money just like mining you can also get coins unless the difficulty level its not too high, and the concept is almost the same.

Very often coins have a small level of complexity and the price is also small.
I prefer to trade on the exchange with alternative coins. It is very exciting. But you need to reduce not to give in to emotions
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:58:44 AM

I think best way to earn BTC is investing in new ICO's with good story and long term grow

One of this great ICO's will be 5.sep 2017  http://www.viberate.io
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

saving is the best way to make more Bitcoin through what you have. if you look into the recent price trend line then you can make clear your understanding of the logic of mine.if you are able to save some Bitcoin then it will be a great asset for you in the future. so take your decision and don't waste any moment to buy Bitcoin.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:47:33 PM

saving is the best way to make more Bitcoin through what you have. if you look into the recent price trend line then you can make clear your understanding of the logic of mine.if you are able to save some Bitcoin then it will be a great asset for you in the future. so take your decision and don't waste any moment to buy Bitcoin.
How saving will get you more bitcoins ? Saving will get you more USD for same amount of bitcoins, right ?

Still I agree with you. As per what we are seeing with the bitcoin prices in loss to 6 to 8 months, saving bitcoin is much better than trading bitcoin. Because trading involves a lot of risk whereas saving bitcoin is completely risk free.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:25:34 PM

I prefer trading since i have a lot of stock and i can manage my losses, this would be the best way in earning money just like mining you can also get coins unless the difficulty level its not too high, and the concept is almost the same.

It's the good thing in trading, when we loss some profit. We had to take advantage of it to buy back to get more chances to get that profit back again. And while in mining the difficulty is just increasing because that source of income is becoming crowded by too miners at all. So I have some feeling that for the next years to come only big miners will profit on it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:47:12 AM

How saving will get you more bitcoins ? Saving will get you more USD for same amount of bitcoins, right ?

Still I agree with you. As per what we are seeing with the bitcoin prices in loss to 6 to 8 months, saving bitcoin is much better than trading bitcoin. Because trading involves a lot of risk whereas saving bitcoin is completely risk free.

I think saving is still best way. But it is right in saving we get more increase our USD number not bitcoin number.
But people buy bitcoin and hold it for earn the USD, Otherwise, bitcoin has no importance if we can't earn from it.
But i believe on trading on bitcoin, if we can earn bitcoin from trading then sure it is best way to increase the number of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:02:48 AM

I think saving is still best way. But it is right in saving we get more increase our USD number not bitcoin number.
But people buy bitcoin and hold it for earn the USD, Otherwise, bitcoin has no importance if we can't earn from it.
But i believe on trading on bitcoin, if we can earn bitcoin from trading then sure it is best way to increase the number of bitcoin.
Saving in bitcoin is a form of investment that can generate income if value of bitcoin continuous to increase and i think much better if you used your bitcoin for trading than buying altcoin to trade. Trading is one of the best method for those users who have lots of capital to buy bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:16:31 AM

You will definitely make good income in trading if you know how coins are pumping and you have a feeling on when a coin will pump. And if you know on how long a coin will be on green charts. This is just simple for us who are ready always in trading because it's very popular that trading is the best way to earn good income.
Trading is the best if you can utilize it.  Saving Bitcoin is good cause you have no risk to take, while with trading you will be taking a big risk. As you said, trading can give a huge return on investment if you invest at the right time, especially when there is a pump.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

Trading is always a good to increase your investment but at the same time, you need to make perfect steps in choosing the good altcoin in order to make profits. At the same time, we have to be very careful while trading with altcoins some times the price of altcoin will be down but you have to wait patiently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: