Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58763 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:46:03 AM

Trading bitcoin need not only for btc,and for other alts.

Offcourse if you hold Bitcoin will also give you profit but you also have to choose pairs in altcoin. I think if you can manage to select good altcoin then you will make more Bitcoin with the trading experience you have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhum142

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:01:12 AM

Trading is the risky way to earn profit and it's really high. You can lose everything after couple months. Mining is less risky than trading but you need to calculated really exactly to make the profit happen. I know some earn good from mining and some didn't. Trading is not need to calculate but you should have the wide knowledge about all the cryptos you gonna trade or not it's the end of your property.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:47:54 AM

Trading bitcoin need not only for btc,and for other alts.

Trading is everywhere in even in stock market there is trading. And it's one of the profitable way in crypto currency. You need to know how to trade and what are the set of coins that you'll be putting in your own portfolio. There are tons of coins that are useless and you need to skip those coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:37:51 AM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley

Mining will cost you some fortune but if you have some equipment its also profitable but if you don't have any equipment then this are not profitable so don't try it. While trading is more profitable than mining as if you're a smart and wise trader you have a sure profit. Your main capital is just your knowledge and all will follows. Nothing more nothing less.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Grapt1961

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

I previously comprehend bitcoin, I watched how it performs in youtube what I actually want to know now is the buying and selling. I have a good friend that invested in bitcoin then later he switched it to Buying and selling and he was ready to make money, a good deal of money. So now I am attempting it also on my stop if it will perform for me.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:21:03 AM

Well bitcoin price is very unstable and hard to predict if will go up or down, its already 4800 dollars, and several people had lost money since they waited for a readjust or dump before reach such value. I do believe its time to give an opportunity to some altcoins that are worthing a lot to invest and take the risk to make money with them.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:36:58 PM

I think bitcoin trading is more profitable way to earn. At present i don't know mining is best way for earn btc.
So you can be profitable do the btc trade.
Yes, Bitcoin trading is far more profitable as compared to any other thing. But, to do trading you need to be a good learned man. If you do not have much knowledge, you cannot probably earn much from Trading. If you think you are well capable, then you are good to go.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:07:17 PM

I think bitcoin trading is more profitable way to earn. At present i don't know mining is best way for earn btc.
Yes, Bitcoin trading is far more profitable as compared to any other thing. But, to do trading you need to be a good learned man. If you do not have much knowledge, you cannot probably earn much from Trading. If you think you are well capable, then you are good to go.

Trading requires knowledge and experience and that cannot be gained overnight you need to spend lot of time in learning it by studying the price charts and you are bound to make mistakes at primary stage but that is part and parcel of each and everything but over a period of time you can become a good trader and can make good money from it.
Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:37:38 PM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Bitcoin is the new trend so simply bitcoin is the new indemand in economy. Many people are using bitcoin to gain money. We know that trading is also useful but for me bircoin is very useful and much helpful to everyone. Honestly, bitcoin will surely help you to gain something and trading sure help you to gain something so we must know what is the best among this two.
Kp4everK

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:47:27 PM

Hi Folks!

Bitcoin is the new trend so simply bitcoin is the new indemand in economy. Many people are using bitcoin to gain money. We know that trading is also useful but for me bircoin is very useful and much helpful to everyone. Honestly, bitcoin will surely help you to gain something and trading sure help you to gain something so we must know what is the best among this two.

Trade will help you get even more bitcoins. But only if you can trade. This can become a source of large income.
But if you do not know how to trade, then it's best to just keep bitcoin for a few years

tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

Hi Folks!

Trade will help you get even more bitcoins. But only if you can trade. This can become a source of large income.
But if you do not know how to trade, then it's best to just keep bitcoin for a few years

Exactly if you don't have any idea of trading then better not to take a risk of investing in it as it will make you to go through loss and instead simply hold your coins in wallet and wait for the price to go higher to sell them at higher price to get higher profits.

Succurs

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:45:27 AM

Equally are equally crucial for a Bitcoin consumer, trading is minor little bit a lot more risky than mining, investing requirements to far more appropriate considering to obtain appealing income but mining is like normal sluggish and steady approach.So from my point of look at, mining is the greatest way to become wealthy particular person.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

Hi Folks!

If your city or place has a cheaper consumption of electricity then i would go through bitcoin mining and focus on building the best combination of hardware out there. About trading, if you are new to trading, Trading is very risky and time consuming, A well experienced trader has a good analysis before investing into a coin. Both of them is profitable depending on your strategy.

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

I think if a person is capable of making good profit through trading hen he will make good profit with altcoin trading. I am not saying Bitcoin trading will not give much profit but you will make more Bitcoin if you do altcoin trading.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Faliro

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:14:53 PM

To trade you need big amount of money to feel the profit and for mining you have to buy necessary equipment, which is not so cheap, so, you have to look at all pluses and minuses of both methods to decide what is better to you.
Overall if you want to trade, you at least have to know technical analyze
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:30:47 PM

To trade you need big amount of money to feel the profit and for mining you have to buy necessary equipment, which is not so cheap, so, you have to look at all pluses and minuses of both methods to decide what is better to you.
Overall if you want to trade, you at least have to know technical analyze

each job must have advantages and disadvantages of each. so for me the most important thing is to work in accordance with our skills and talents. because then we will get ease in doing the job. do not ever really hope to work beyond our ability, because we may miss a lot of opportunities. working with my heart and ability is my choice. each person must have their respective views.
nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:57:23 PM

Each and everyone of us has different forté and advantages. If i were to choose since i have no capital to spend in mining equipments and the electricity and internet fee in our country is quite expensive. Trading is the one that is profitable for me. Profitable in a way of not only focusing in bitcoin, but also try to take risk and invest in other cryptocurrencies. Like ICO's which is trending right now(almost everyday there are new one), so I'm trying to invest on all ICO releases that I think and assumed to be safe an has a potential.

. Notary!  Cool 
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:04:07 PM

Well bitcoin price is very unstable and hard to predict if will go up or down, its already 4800 dollars, and several people had lost money since they waited for a readjust or dump before reach such value. I do believe its time to give an opportunity to some altcoins that are worthing a lot to invest and take the risk to make money with them.
You might be right. But I think it all depends on how good you are at trading. Trading will never be appreciated for someone who hardly knows anything about it. But, I will certainly encourage it for someone who is good at doing trading. He can for sure make a lot from trading by using his skills in an efficient way.
Strught85

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:33:29 PM

Of training course I pick trading since in investing of altcoins there's a whole lot of alternatives you can make. You can wait around, you can market but in bitcoin you need to grow to be steady and hold out, even so there is certainly a time that bitcoin can lifted up the price in market way too rapidly.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:55:44 AM

You might be right. But I think it all depends on how good you are at trading. Trading will never be appreciated for someone who hardly knows anything about it. But, I will certainly encourage it for someone who is good at doing trading. He can for sure make a lot from trading by using his skills in an efficient way.
Trading is a good training sites for newbie, because they were learned on how to manage their coins and they also known to on how to create a decision in investing. While in bitcoin holding is the best strategy we been made, because for long long run of time their price is continues increasing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: