Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58794 times)
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:10:55 PM

Thats for sure trading, even being risky and might let you loose money if you had some luck you will be able to roi into 1 day or 1 week or 1 month, bitcoin mining has already big players wich does influence and control it already, even if China does ban them they will moove into another place, i read somewhere Japan is already researching to build their own miners.

Japan is not researching about bitcoin, they already invested shares of 20 million USD to invest on mining option. Miners from China also started migrating from this location Japan since they made as a legal money. About trading now China turns worst market to use.

Japan have the best researchers in the world so it's impossible that they are not researching about cryptocurrencies. Japan is just intelligent enough to use it as a payment system. From being down to zero since the world war they have their own ways of getting up and building up their nation. Soon they will find a way to make BTC a more reliable and make the best use of it. The people in china support crypto like bitcoin but their governments is just trembling in fear because they are thinking a lot of what ifs about cryptocurrency. So they will be making their own while the technology is patented to satoshi. Satoshi is a billionaire now if he choose to have a percentage on every cryptocurrency being made today. Ditching the original tech (BTC) and making your own is not nice. China is just good at copying other tech.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:45:07 PM

I believe that Both have some positive and negative sides but if I would pick a single system then obviously I would like to take trading. I think this thing is the most profitable platform to the other business platform in the Bitcoin. if someone has a good knowledge about the trading then she or he can easily earn a massive amount of money from here.
Why it just looks like these two are different things? Aren’t they are dependent of one another. How you can talk about trading being better than bitcoin where all you are discussing trading in bitcoins. So how can you make these two things different? Bitcoin is no separate thing, it is a tool that is used in trading.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:21:09 AM

Altcoin prices are now very low, almost all Altcoin owners are in a difficult situation. Altcoin prices were a little better yesterday. The division that will take place on October 25th already affects me negatively.

If altcoins price are low then this is the best time to invest in it and wait for the price to pump in coming weeks as if the price of bitcoins falls after the fork then the price of altcoins will start going higher so if I have some money then I will surely invest in multiple altcoins that has good volume and reputation and has tendency to rise in next few weeks.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:56:15 AM

Trading altcoins and holding Bitcoin both can be profitables. Personally I prefer holding bitcoin because it is less risky and also giving more profit. But trading can give you good weekly income too, especially if you have good knowledge and if you study carefully the coins before trading

People are not following simple rules and making investment in risky altcoins and gambling. So we always do research before investing into any sorts of investment. For me always Bitcoin is the best investment because there is a chance that the price of Bitcoin will surely.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:28:51 AM

Ever since bitcoin underwent the block reward having mining has become less profitable for bitcoiners with small rigs leaving the competition to mining firms. Which leaves us with bitcoin trading to profit from.
do bitcoin mining today is not the best choice. we can benefit more by doing trading bitcoin . This has been proven and make a lot of money.

This one I definitely agreed, for me mining is not profitable anymore but this was just my opinion only. As far as I now, most of the successful member in this industry they can't reach their position if they don't make some trade in the market. If you are directly do trade in bitcoin it is much better to trade altcoins because can earn fast than bitcoin though BTC is good only to hold in a long term unlike in altcoins.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:28:52 PM

Ever since bitcoin underwent the block reward having mining has become less profitable for bitcoiners with small rigs leaving the competition to mining firms. Which leaves us with bitcoin trading to profit from.
do bitcoin mining today is not the best choice. we can benefit more by doing trading bitcoin . This has been proven and make a lot of money.

This one I definitely agreed, for me mining is not profitable anymore but this was just my opinion only. As far as I now, most of the successful member in this industry they can't reach their position if they don't make some trade in the market. If you are directly do trade in bitcoin it is much better to trade altcoins because can earn fast than bitcoin though BTC is good only to hold in a long term unlike in altcoins.
Mining is the other thing and the bitcoin trading is the other thing so buy more bitcoin it will be good if you will buy the high amount of the bitcoin and will secure the future with it, it is all about the hope and the future of the bitcoin will be double if you will get into the bitcoin as soon as possible. For me bitcoin is much better than the trading because in the trading of the bitcoin the chance of the profit is 50%.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:41:07 PM

There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that trading is indeed the best way of earning huge amount of money and that too in a short span of time. But on the other hand, it is not at all an easy task to learn this art of trading. Trading is entirely a different thing than that of bitcoin. Bitcoin can be termed as one of the currency while trading is just like exchange of different currencies in order to have profit.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:37:49 AM

Trading bitcoins and joining campaigns to earn cois is a different way to gain bitcoins. Profit in trading is depending on your capital. You can work in different campaign to earn bitcoins and it is not necessary to use your income and buy bitcoins, joining campaigns will be a big help for those who just starting to earn bitcoins.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:18:01 AM

I know trading can give me good profit in short time but you need to have some special skills for that.And you also need a bit of luck to gain profit from trading.I personally didn't trade because I think I haven't skill for trading.But I hold bitcoin for long time and saw its really profitable if you have good capital.So I think bitcoin is hundred times better than trading.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:55:09 PM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
In my opinion its more profitable if you do both. Because its double your income, but if your going to choose which is better between the two way of earning. Its better if you do trading, because if you do it right you can really have a great income unlike in mining it take a big investment before you have your fruitful income.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:28:03 PM

If we just keep bitcoin, then we can not increase the number of coins in the wallet. Yes, they will become more expensive, but there will not be more of them. Therefore, in order to make more coins we can choose trading

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:40:13 PM

I know trading can give me good profit in short time but you need to have some special skills for that.And you also need a bit of luck to gain profit from trading.I personally didn't trade because I think I haven't skill for trading.But I hold bitcoin for long time and saw its really profitable if you have good capital.So I think bitcoin is hundred times better than trading.
The value of the trading is high for a lot of the people but the importance of the bitcoin will give you the high income in very short time, I am using the bitcoin investment not the bitcoin trading, because the bitcoin trading is getting high and the future of the bitcoin will be bright if it will get use in the right and the constructive way, the value of the bitcoin is increasing.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:01:40 PM

for now I prefer trading from the mining because I only have a little capital, usually I'm looking for a new coin that has a price increase, so I just waiting for the right time to sell it so I can make a profit.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:44:18 PM

I think bitcoin trading is interesting because we can benefit from trading results, we can take advantage of price increases and bitcoin price reductions.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley

I think trading is the best way to make good profits in cryptocurrency world. Because it is more easy and you can trade with any amount. Learning the dynamics of the cryptocurrencies and starting to make good decisions is not a dream, I think.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:33:34 PM

I think bitcoin trading is interesting because we can benefit from trading results, we can take advantage of price increases and bitcoin price reductions.

It's not only interesting but it's profitable and you can't do it alone with bitcoin -> USD but you can also do it with bitcoin -> alt coin -> bitcoin. This is a big opportunity for the people that are unemployed and don't just want to go to work for now. You can earn more than your salary per day -> monthly for having a better result with it. But you have to invest for your capital in able to buy those coins.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:38:23 AM

for now I prefer trading from the mining because I only have a little capital, usually I'm looking for a new coin that has a price increase, so I just waiting for the right time to sell it so I can make a profit.
It is not the big deal if you are not having the high amount of the money to invest because now the bitcoin is not difficult to buy and to earn bitcoin is easy to earn because of the increasing price and the profit of the bitcoin, the more you will invest and will learn it will be good, bitcoin trading is risky because it is not safe and simple investment in this you can suffer the lose as well so bitcoin is the best always.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:45:42 AM

Altcoin prices are now very low, almost all Altcoin owners are in a difficult situation. Altcoin prices were a little better yesterday. The division that will take place on October 25th already affects me negatively.
They are now very low and the best time to get involved in any altcoin is absolutely now. The upcoming really affected a whole lot of people who were holding their altcoins before the huge crash, but it is just one of those things we have to keep contending with.

As you profit in some places, you lose in some places, just that the losses can be bad sometimes, if not properly and smartly handled but good times are coming.
offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

Crypto has its risks as well beneficts, use bitcoin for trading is one of the best sources and easy way to make more money, sure isnt an easy task and not all of them will lead into the sucess and profit. There are a few altcoins being able to loose and recover while others just get dumped and left or used to pump and dump, each  person should always search about the coin and the use of it.

Trade in alternative coins is very dangerous. Especially if you do not have experience. Therefore, I recommend newcomers to trade only bitcoin and some coins from the TOP-10
In contrary, for me trading is one of the best source of income because we all know that alternative altcoins are worth it to buy. Some traders are earnings profit double or triple of their capital, that's why more people are encourage to join in exchange sites. definitely I'm one of the traders but I have lack of knowledge to be one of the best traders in bitcoin community.

If someone getting profit it means someone else is suffering losses. You could be on both sides with almost equal probability. Be careful my friend! Don't let greed to blind you Smiley
True, this is why trading can be so difficult, most people never make the realization that in order for a person to win someone must lose, and when you take into account spreads and the fact that you need commissions that means that you are already losing money before you make your first trade, this creates a felling of urgency among traders to try to win as fast as possible but most of the time that leads you to even more losses.
You guys are the ones that don’t get it yourselves– someone must have to lose for others to earn, without it, the company running the platform will close down. Trading is good when you win, but the day you lose, you will feel like banging your head on a table and ripping it apart. Well, depending on how much you lost.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

It is not the big deal if you are not having the high amount of the money to invest because now the bitcoin is not difficult to buy and to earn bitcoin is easy to earn because of the increasing price and the profit of the bitcoin, the more you will invest and will learn it will be good, bitcoin trading is risky because it is not safe and simple investment in this you can suffer the lose as well so bitcoin is the best always.
Well all the people are having the different values and the prices so all the people are having the different values and the importance, the bitcoin price and the income is getting high day by day. Bitcoin is the best ever option and the trading is the different thing so I think bitcoin is good and the bitcoin is better than trading because the trading is the risky and the lose is possible to get the loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: