Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58796 times)
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:11:27 PM

Trading is important as future investments. But I see today the Bitcoin price increase very high. I think Mining is the best option today as compared to the local tradings.
Not everybody is interested in trading, due to the loss you might encounter while trading. Mining is safe, and lots of companies are getting into it. Creating a mining ridge can help you earn more than you can ever imagine, quite the best option. You can also mine solo, which is also good.

Trading can be a very good investment to make, but I believe that Bitcoin mining surpass it in very strong way, and involves no risk, except that the capital to start up is too much.
It is just because of the low profit and it is the demand of the bitcoin that is increasing with the passage of the time if you will invest in the bitcoin you will see the price of the bitcoin will increase and the value will be more than this time. A lot of the people are using the trading but I guess they must be lucky enough if the price of the bitcoin will increase it will give you the uncountable value and the income of the coming time.
In my opinion it's better if you hold your bitcoin for long term because from day to day bitcoin value are incredibly increase their value. Otherwise trading is one of the good source of income because if you know how to read the fluctuation of crypto currency in the market it's simply for you to invest in every coins. Because your hunch was so high prediction percentage.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:46:05 AM

Trading is very good to invest make and important on your future, if you can earn more money everyday so that you are good trader, but in the bitcoin price increase very high.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:37:10 AM

Trading is very good to invest make and important on your future, if you can earn more money everyday so that you are good trader, but in the bitcoin price increase very high.

Trading without the doubt is one of the best investment that I know when I start to get into cryptocurrencies. It is even better than stock market or with the bank investment offers. Returns when you start trading is great especially if you know how to play with the market. Ride with the dips and sell when it is on the peaks. And if you want to simply invest on it, you can just buy and hold bitcoins.

Naster

Activity: 699
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:56:49 AM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley

Of course it depends on your interest, how much money you do have and your skills in each of these fields!
But these days, except you really have a lot of money to invest in the mining infrastructure, i think the way to go will be Trading bitcoins.
It’s quite possible that even some big, corporate miners found their profit margins under threat from the resulting steep spike in competition. Remember, in mid-2016, Swedish Bitcoin mining firm KnCMiner declared bankruptcy.

The home miner really has no chance to compete in such a challenging environment, unless they have access to free or extremely low-cost electricity…

And many other things can go wrong here like power outages, hardware failures, price crashes (and we see it very often!) etc.

tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:03:16 AM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley
I think Bitcoin trading is very profitable than mining.
mining Bitcoin requires substantial funds to buy miner tools.
while trading the smallest capital you can get a profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:59:33 AM

They are useful to us both trading and exploration. If there exists a good set up of bitcoin mining then maybe we can hit a good amount of revenue because bitcoin now has good value in contrast to before however for me that can not afford to set up i will chose trading bitcoin because i can industry bitcoin even i have only enough bitcoin to trade.

Trading is on the trend and this is the most preferred way of earning on cryptocurrencies. Those people that can't avail to start mining, can do an alternative with trading. Like me that I can't afford to start set upping not because I don't have a budget but I don't have time on managing it all the time though it can run by itself.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:11:06 PM

Mining bitcoin is much expensive compared to trading, But i guess smart way to earn bitcoins is through mining, all you have to do is to have a good capital, if you have the equipment's for mining, then your equipment will work for you. While trading we cannot state the fact that all trading will result to a happy ending. There are also times you will lose especially you are not careful in choosing alt coins. It is better to be knowledgeable and strategize yourself through watching aspiring tips from youtube clips related on trading:)   
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:23:46 PM

There's a lot waybto earn bitcoin but i think it depends to you on what can you afford and what you're best at, like in mining you can have a lot of profit from it but it needs a lot of money to have a good setup to mine a lot of bitcoin and in trading you need to be good at technical and fundamental analysis but you can learn those if you don't know yet. There's a lof way to earn bitcoin and it depends on you on what you can and cannot do but all of them has a good profit.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:37:00 PM

You are right eh bitcoin is the best investing in the other currency but I hope the bitcoin will bright more features and it will make the bitcoin worlds most wanted currency and the age of the bitcoin will be more and more long till the end of the year I am sure the bitcoin will help the people and the saving of the bitcoin will be the safe and the easy to hold for the long time as well because the more they invest the more they will get.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:18:22 AM

Bitcoin
You really has given just the simple world but you said a lot I know the bitcoin will increase the value and the price and you will see how fast the value and the price of the bitcoin will increase I know the bitcoin is getting high and the way of the bitcoin earning is now being very soft and easy I known the bitcoin will give you the high status while the trading is quite risky so if you are trading in the bitcoin it means you are putting your money in the risk.
If it’s just trading and Bitcoin, I will choose Bitcoin over trading. Bitcoin is far much better than trading and with perfect timing for investment, you will be able to earn more than whatever it is you will earn from trading. Another good thing with Bitcoin is that you will not encounter loss (that’s if you handle your account carefully) there are also lots of opportunities available in Bitcoin, so anyone can earn from it (you can even trade on it) overall, bitcoin is the best.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:41:21 PM

I fyou want to trade of first you need to have a capital to buy a coins that you are going to trade in in the exchnge platform. Because you cannot do trade without capital and it depend also to your budget.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:00:50 AM

This is Just awesome. I Will Love to See Hw Dz pan out
I must say that everything has its own pros and cons. There is no way that we can deny this thing that trading is the best thing but for the ones who are having a good experience in the world of trading. As far as trading vs bitcoin is concerned, I think it all depends on the person. For me, bitcoin is the best thing to have in your wallets as it will for sure help us in having lot more money in the future.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:40:13 AM

Trading is important as future investments. But I see today the Bitcoin price increase very high. I think Mining is the best option today as compared to the local tradings.
Not everybody is interested in trading, due to the loss you might encounter while trading. Mining is safe, and lots of companies are getting into it. Creating a mining ridge can help you earn more than you can ever imagine, quite the best option. You can also mine solo, which is also good.

Trading can be a very good investment to make, but I believe that Bitcoin mining surpass it in very strong way, and involves no risk, except that the capital to start up is too much.
The most important thing which matters the most in making this decision is none other than the skillset of the person himself. If he think he is good at trading, only the he should go for trading. It is because of the fact that trading is quite a risky thing to do and there are likely chances of suffering a loss in the world of trading. If you want to play a safe game, then you really need to go for bitcoins.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

I think the best option right now is bitcoin trading, but if bitcoin trading has a high risk while mining does not, mining bitcoin just requires capital to buy its hard drive. so you just choose trading or bitcoin mining.
Whether risky or not, one thing you should know is that everyone’s luck lies somewhere– we are all different, and some of us are smart traders that they can hardly lose money in it, and that’s because their luck lies there. I know some people that got into Bitcoin but never achieved even a single thing. But they did trading and succeeded and they are very rich now through the help of trading.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:15:01 PM

each have the same benefit. but for me, identification choose buying and selling.Ihave history in trading so it kinda help. if you want to industry, you at least need to know specialized analyze. as for basic, i think everybody right here concur btc have bright future. and mining requirements lots of money.

Mining is good for the people that are not paying with their electricity and does have a free energy source. But for us that can't avail to shoulder monthly expense for the electricity billing, trading is the best thing that we can do. It's very easy to trade and even there are so many choice of alt coins we can still follow up with the most profitable coin that we had to take but still don't forget to hold with bitcoin.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:49:48 AM

Not everyone has the capacity to produce hundreds of dollars for a mining rig and also the electricity cost is too much. They say mining is more profitable than trading and I believe it's true but only if you can support all the expenses before you get the reward.
afflicti0n

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:11:26 AM

If you're a hard employee that's possible, you can start becoming a member of in sig campaign and when you already earn start to industry altcoins or btc. the price of btc now is quite good so if you are able to afford to invest much better try it or wait for the cost to drop a little. in couple of months you can acquire the total amount you desired.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:17:12 AM

I think it's better to hold your bitcoin than trading because your bitcoin can beat, But by bitcoin buying is steady and you're just waiting for the price to rise.

kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:37:52 AM

for me it's better to trade because you will not be able to earn a bigger bit of bitcoin? if you only hold it for a year to double it but in trading you can just double it up for 2 to 3 months.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:49:04 AM

I will hold most of my coins by keeping it safe in wallet but I will also trade with some bitcoins to grow it faster as holding will give me good profits in future but it will never multiply my bitcoins so to increase the number of coins I will prefer to invest in various altcoins and start trading to make timely profits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: