Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58766 times)
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:47:22 PM

Trading is a lot better that mining. You just need patience and some reasearch and you can get yourself a mansion in a few years. Mining is too expensive for me and for a lot of people and I can only afford the electricity cost of using my computer.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:16:19 PM

I think it's better to hold your bitcoin than trading because your bitcoin can beat, But by bitcoin buying is steady and you're just waiting for the price to rise.

Saving could be right but it is the safe of the bitcoin a lot of the people have started the bitcoin business, it is the main point where a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and they are making the bitcoin profit, I know it is the new age and all the people who are investing in the bitcoin are going to be rich tomorrow so it is the time to make the policy and arrange your money for the investing and the saving.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

Indeed I believe bitcoin helps the economic climate of a country by providing chance to those who cannot have permanent job. Thru bitcoin they can supply the fundamental needs of a person  the earnings they get are use to cover up their finances and because of bitcoin people don't have to worry when they aren't able to find a permanent work since the revenue they'll get might help them. If people in a country is monetarily stable they will also have a much better economic climate
if people engage in crypto-currency, the purchasing power of citizens will properly change in the state, which in turn will have a beneficial effect on the country's economy. But only I doubt that this will reduce the unemployment rate.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

If you're a hard employee that's possible, you can start becoming a member of in sig campaign and when you already earn start to industry altcoins or btc. the price of btc now is quite good so if you are able to afford to invest much better try it or wait for the cost to drop a little. in couple of months you can acquire the total amount you desired.
It is true the bitcoin is more profitable now it is the need of the time I can see the bitcoin has the more value as compare to the other currency now. Trading is risky it is the other source of the earning and the bitcoin investing is the best way trading is having the high chance of the lose so for me the bitcoin investment is the good choice and you will be able to have the profit from the bitcoin.

vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:56:23 AM

For me, there are both profitable you can start trading and mining even if you have a small amount of capital, but if you have a big amount of capital try to focus on mining, mining is good since the value of coins, especially bitcoin is used for long time investment.
insight7

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

The main trading skills, if they are not, then it's better to just keep the bitcoins in your purse.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:37:15 AM

Trading is better and very practical for people who wants to earn a nice profit on bitcoin. And they said mining won't be profitable in the next few years so I really made a good decision doing trades.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:44:01 AM

Trading is a lot better that mining. You just need patience and some reasearch and you can get yourself a mansion in a few years. Mining is too expensive for me and for a lot of people and I can only afford the electricity cost of using my computer.
In fact, mining is not a very expensive system, it is a bit costly to start with, but the system is able to take its own expense, in fact, you can use your video cards for other purposes, it's a totally personal situation. Electricity fee is not something to be paid for.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

Actually,  I haven't obvious understanding of treading and bitcoin. I think both of them are greatly lucrative. It is true that buying and selling is extremely risky. But, treading is the best way to generate a huge of cash. Bitcoin is a great star which is more secure. But may the cost of bitcoin is higher and often its low. Every thing has a both good and bad aspect. It is important we must have a skill to could possibly get a profit.
There is no point of denying this fact that trading is a very tricky thing as well as very risky thing to do. The most important thing which matters the most while making this decision is none other than your own personal skillset. If you think you are having this much of expertise in trading that you can earn well, then there is nothing bad in going to trading. Otherwise it is better to play a safe game.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

for me the biggest profit is from trading, but you need to know the biggest loss is from trading too, so you need to know the risk of bitcoin trading and make sure that you ready to receive the risk and the profit, after that is the execution time. you can start trading with the small amount, don't be afraid with the loss at the first time, its a good start if you fail at the first time

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:33:13 PM

for me the biggest profit is from trading, but you need to know the biggest loss is from trading too, so you need to know the risk of bitcoin trading and make sure that you ready to receive the risk and the profit, after that is the execution time. you can start trading with the small amount, don't be afraid with the loss at the first time, its a good start if you fail at the first time
When the difficulty in mining isn't too high before there are people that has thousands of it before. But now because of the halving, it made the difficulty higher and with trading it's a better way to earn more bitcoin. Just go with some reputable exchange where you can have good amount of capital and just buy those coins that you think has some potential to pump in the near future and just look at it's price when you think they are good.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:04:23 AM

I think it's better to hold your bitcoin than trading because your bitcoin can beat, But by bitcoin buying is steady and you're just waiting for the price to rise.

Trading and bitcoin, both are entirely different kind of concepts and there is nothing in common in between both of them. Trading is little more complex as well as risky thing to do as compared to that of bitcoin. The amount of profit which you’ll get by investing in either of them greatly depends on your skillset as well as the amount of knowledge you are having. Go for the option which suits you the most.

AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:11:28 AM

I prefer Bitcoin. One of the greatest advantages of Bitcoin is a decentralized nature, which doesn’t require a central authority or a middleman to be involved. Therefore, you can send money to anyone living around the world and eliminate the need for traditional parties like banks.

And you don’t have to pay extraordinary fees or wait days for the money to arrive at your bank account – it takes minutes.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:38:30 PM

Both are good for profit but you need to take the risk and you need also a big money because in trading or mining you need to invest a big money so your profit will be big also but it so risky.I think the only and the best way to earn here is to do trade not mining because there's a lot of scam history here in forum

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:40:53 PM

Both are good for profit but you need to take the risk and you need also a big money because in trading or mining you need to invest a big money so your profit will be big also but it so risky.I think the only and the best way to earn here is to do trade not mining because there's a lot of scam history here in forum

Bitcoin is digital currency it will helpful to improve your futur. Trading is business process. So both of the process it will help to improve self and gather more information. Bitcoin is future currency so it good to for the future gather and improve investment. If need to state the trading you will know the trading process. Bitcoin help to start the trading.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

Actually,  I haven't obvious understanding of treading and bitcoin. I think both of them are greatly lucrative. It is true that buying and selling is extremely risky. But, treading is the best way to generate a huge of cash. Bitcoin is a great star which is more secure. But may the cost of bitcoin is higher and often its low. Every thing has a both good and bad aspect. It is important we must have a skill to could possibly get a profit.
In trading we are up to the luck because bitcoin investment is profitable but the trading is not like this so if you are using the bitcoin trading  you must have  a lot of experience and the good luck because it is the way of earning and the income for a lot of people. If you will invest in bitcoin you will see  bitcoin will give you large profit but if you will invest in bitcoin trading you are dependent on the luck and knowledge then.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:52:45 PM

Even though bitcoin is made as a electronic currency but due to the functionalityandniche of thbitcoin can certainly turn it into the best commodity so nearly everyone in  he globe is spending so much time to be able to get bitcoin using their numerous initiatives. certainly a way that doesn't damage other people.tis 
It is turning now as the new digital gold and as well as the best assets for this time. But if you'll try to read first the title, you'll get into the topic by knowing what the OP is asking. It's not just about trading vs bitcoin or comparing what bitcoin is against trading. Read well, he's asking about what's more profitable if it is trading or mining bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:19:12 AM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley

Trading and mining bitcoin is same profitable..but its different ways to earn.trading is the fastiest way to earn btc but too risky and needs a good skill in trading.mining is a long term procedure it need patients to earn coin.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:36:17 AM

it may be wrong if you want to compare trading with bitcoin. but by hooking them up, it will be a good one. bitcoin and trading are always comparable. the more you play trading, the more you can earn bitcoin.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:21:53 AM

If you really need to choose one then with the current situation I'd go with bitcoins. Prices are skyrocketing with no end in sight. It wouldn't hurt to get some altcoins when prices are down though. Later you can add them up to your bitcoin or just hold them.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: