Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58766 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

When I choose bitcoin, because it's more risky in trading, because if you're not familiar with the flow of bitcoins and altcoin in the market, you can't predict the volatility of each virtual currency. But in bitcoin trading, the only competition is the volatility of market prices.
I will go with bitcoin and that too holding of bitcoin without even giving a second though. Trading is no doubt really a very good thing but the fact is trading is quite a risky thing to do and in trading, there are chances of losing your money too.

Bitcoin on the other hand is the best way of playing safe game as you can get more money and it is not having any kind of risk as compared to that of trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

When I choose bitcoin, because it's more risky in trading, because if you're not familiar with the flow of bitcoins and altcoin in the market, you can't predict the volatility of each virtual currency. But in bitcoin trading, the only competition is the volatility of market prices.
I will go with bitcoin and that too holding of bitcoin without even giving a second though. Trading is no doubt really a very good thing but the fact is trading is quite a risky thing to do and in trading, there are chances of losing your money too.

Bitcoin on the other hand is the best way of playing safe game as you can get more money and it is not having any kind of risk as compared to that of trading.

If you don't want to take risk of investing in trading then the best choice would be to hold bitcoins for a long term as its the safest way to make profits in long term but the only problem with holding is that you will never be able to grow your bitcoins which is highly possible with trading and for the same reason people take risk of investing in trading to multiply their bitcoins faster but its an individual's choice whether to hold bitcoins or to invest.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

Holding of bitcoin is no doubt one of the best ways of making money but the problem is it is not at all possible for each and every one of us to hold our bitcoins and that too at the time when the market value starts falling down. Most of the people lose control over their emotions and sell their coins at low price which results in loss of money. Trading is really a good way of making money but for that you need to become trading expert.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

But you need to accept the fact, investing into bitcoin is also kind of trading as it is coming with its own the risk levels all the times. You cannot completely eliminate the risk of trading by investing into bitcoin. Bitcoin price levels are subject to market fluctuations hence your profits will be based on what is happening with bitcoin trading.

I agree that if you are a low risk trader and you do not want to participate in to active trading, then just investing into bitcoin will be getting you all the benefits of what an active trader making.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley

Dou you mean, which is more profitable between trading bitcoin or bitcoin mining? Well for me i can say that today, the most profitable is the trading of bitcoin than mining it.

seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

I think this is not a good idea. Because btc will does new ath step by step. But forexample television is always television. Maybe it will losing it's value the  when the time will pass. I will not spend my coins to trade furnitures or buy a house or a car. It's crazy.
masterphi

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

u can profits by Long time invest
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

Investing in riskier currencies is the equivalent of gambling, and we'd better do research before we invest any money. For me, bitcoin is always the best investment because the technology and price of bitcoin have matured and other blockchain COINS are mimicking BTC.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
maximk98

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

As to me, Bitkoin's volatility is too high. High volatility means high risk. That's obvious.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

For me The most profitable is Mining because trading is very risky and its just like gambling you didint know what price will go. On Mining you dont need to risk.

Hope I Help You!

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

You mean trading stocks and commodity VS Bitcoin? Two is both profitable but Bitcoin is different from other trading instruments even tho it is not stable
I don’t really think so that you can make a comparison in between both of them. Both the things are entirely different having nothing as such common in between them. In addition this, both are having their own pros and cons and that you can use either of them based on your own skillset for having some good earning which you can later use in order to have a better living for your family.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

As to me, Bitkoin's volatility is too high. High volatility means high risk. That's obvious.
High volatility certainly means high risk but on the other hand, it is the uncertainty of the market value of bitcoin which is helping so many people in making of this much of profit as well. This volatile nature of bitcoin and other digital coins is helping them earn this much of fame and reputation and because of that, people are actually making more money. You have to take such kind of risks if you want to have something more in your life.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

But you need to accept the fact, investing into bitcoin is also kind of trading as it is coming with its own the risk levels all the times. You cannot completely eliminate the risk of trading by investing into bitcoin. Bitcoin price levels are subject to market fluctuations hence your profits will be based on what is happening with bitcoin trading.

I agree that if you are a low risk trader and you do not want to participate in to active trading, then just investing into bitcoin will be getting you all the benefits of what an active trader making.
There is no doubt a very huge difference in between investing your money into bitcoin and that trading. Trading is entirely a different thing as compared to that of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and people are taking it as an asset and are investing their money in order to buy some bitcoins.

Trading, on the other hand is just like buying and selling of different kind of things. It is a technical thing to do and it requires lot of hard work.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

High volatility certainly means high risk but on the other hand, it is the uncertainty of the market value of bitcoin which is helping so many people in making of this much of profit as well. This volatile nature of bitcoin and other digital coins is helping them earn this much of fame and reputation and because of that, people are actually making more money. You have to take such kind of risks if you want to have something more in your life.
I'm not interested in coin with high volatility, usually with bots, the price is up and money is causing a loss. For this reason, large volume coins generally have less volatility.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

They are useful to us both trading and exploration. If there exists a good set up of bitcoin mining then maybe we can hit a good amount of revenue because bitcoin now has good value in contrast to before however for me that can not afford to set up i will chose trading bitcoin because i can industry bitcoin even i have only enough bitcoin to trade.

Trading is on the trend and this is the most preferred way of earning on cryptocurrencies. Those people that can't avail to start mining, can do an alternative with trading. Like me that I can't afford to start set upping not because I don't have a budget but I don't have time on managing it all the time though it can run by itself.

This is true. In the family, I'm the only one who believe in crytocurrencies, if only my sister or my mom or my dad can help me setting up some mining rig or plan a business that accepts crypto payments then it would be great and that would be a very big help for me. Working in the real world and making some sidelines in trading and this forum can drain my energy. A team is always better than a one man army.
There are times that I just want to sleep and leave my body at rest for a while. Sometimes it is not just a matter of money. Sometimes it is a matter of manpower and time and schedule on how will you budget your 24 hours in a day pouring yourself at work and at crypto world.

ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

They are useful to us both trading and exploration. If there exists a good set up of bitcoin mining then maybe we can hit a good amount of revenue because bitcoin now has good value in contrast to before however for me that can not afford to set up i will chose trading bitcoin because i can industry bitcoin even i have only enough bitcoin to trade.

Trading is on the trend and this is the most preferred way of earning on cryptocurrencies. Those people that can't avail to start mining, can do an alternative with trading. Like me that I can't afford to start set upping not because I don't have a budget but I don't have time on managing it all the time though it can run by itself.

This is true. In the family, I'm the only one who believe in crytocurrencies, if only my sister or my mom or my dad can help me setting up some mining rig or plan a business that accepts crypto payments then it would be great and that would be a very big help for me. Working in the real world and making some sidelines in trading and this forum can drain my energy. A team is always better than a one man army.
There are times that I just want to sleep and leave my body at rest for a while. Sometimes it is not just a matter of money. Sometimes it is a matter of manpower and time and schedule on how will you budget your 24 hours in a day pouring yourself at work and at crypto world.
But I would not buy btc at the current rate today, but just tried to make it in another way. this is the minimum risk and plus to my capital.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

Yeah it does happen most of the time family show disbelieves in bitcoin and they use to say that it is scam nothing else but you are lucky you have a lot of people to support you having bitcoin and using bitcoin. Mate I think your family is not having much experience with bitcoin so that you are doing mining because mining is an expensive way of making money from bitcoin it take a lot of money to buy mining equipment. So go for investing and signature campaign for having bright and good earning form bitcoin.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

I think bitcoin trading is better than another trading. Bitcoin trading completely drive by on line,so it is very easy. You can start btc trading with a small capital. But another trading has needed a large capital and contain high risk.So bitcoin is better than trading.
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

I think trading and bitcoin are equally profitable if you have more money we can invest through traiding and if you have more results we can exchange with coin or bitcoin, both also need to analyze first because otherwise we will get a loss from the results.
memedof

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

If we want to trading what is the best way to start?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: