Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin!  (Read 58795 times)
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

mining bitcoin is too hard setting the scrypt for me so better trading and using signal in telegram so it will be profitable

jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:49:20 AM

Trading then bitcoin? .. even without trading you can earn bitcoin, bitcoin is also used in trading, just trading is used to make big, because in trading you can see all the currency.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

Trading then bitcoin? .. even without trading you can earn bitcoin, bitcoin is also used in trading, just trading is used to make big, because in trading you can see all the currency.
the price of Bitcoin fluctuates throughout the day several times and therefore the person who follows the course can very well make money on the difference in price. Thus, trade and bitcoin always goes side by side.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

Well for me, I would go side ways. Trading and Bitcoin. It is not being greedy but it is being well driven to earn more in both ways. I believe that it depends in your interest, skills and self discipline. It is a very good profit to do trading although markets fluctuates. And it is also a great idea to do bitcoin to earn more for your trading. Atleast it will suffice the needed currency for trading.

joms123

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

in my case, i'll go for trading. its more profitable. It depends on your strategies on how you manage it.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Well for me, I would go side ways. Trading and Bitcoin. It is not being greedy but it is being well driven to earn more in both ways. I believe that it depends in your interest, skills and self discipline. It is a very good profit to do trading although markets fluctuates. And it is also a great idea to do bitcoin to earn more for your trading. Atleast it will suffice the needed currency for trading.
The point is to make good money on trade, or you have to spend a lot of time doing it. Of course this time pays off, but you have to sacrifice your own time.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

in my case, i'll go for trading. its more profitable. It depends on your strategies on how you manage it.
I am not in favor of trading as it is very risky and it is all about luck only lucky and experienced people can make profit out of trading, trading can be more profitable if you have small amount of budget of mining as well, but for me holding of bitcoin after investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do.

You will have to invest money in bitcoin and install the bitcoin wallet for safety of bitcoin and then wait for the long time to get more profit with bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

With the little trades I have made, I think trading is worth much than mining. Why because the cost of trading is very cheap compared to mining which needs a lot. In terms of what income per day, Both might be profitable but I choose trading because I love it Smiley

Both might profitable to people who invest more into it, if you keep more than 1 million into mining then you can expect some returns on it. In the same way, if you keep more than 1 million in trading you might get more money through trading.
elsie34

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

First of all i could say that your title is a bit odd and it totally doesnt make sense at all. Secondly i also notice that you have too many negative trust. anyways ill try to answer your bizzare question.

Bitcoin vs. Trading , bitcoin is a digital curency or cryptocurency and trading is an act of buying and selling in order to earn a profit. if your looking for a sugestion in order to earn , id say you must do them both.

You need to obtain a bitcoin and trade it if you want to earn as much as posible. but you can also hold it a.k.a invest or investment . Investment is also an act of buying and selling but you do hold them for a longer time and it works passively as oppose to trading.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

I think trading is the most profitable, There are a few things to keep in mind about trading,
Some things such as patience investing ,There is a lot of profits in trading, But in the case of mining it is not, The limited hope is a lot of trouble

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

To do business with bitcoin, you have to be very knowledgeable or you have a group to study investment in this market if you do not want to lose money. Because I have lost a lot of money when investing in this market without first knowing this market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

Trading vs Bitcoin? It does not mean that, because when you are trading Bitcoin is still being used for trading, that's why you need to first earn Bitcoin or invest in bitcoin before you can trade.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
burnato

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Thats for sure trading,
even being risky and might let you lose money if you had some luck you will be able to roi into 1 day or 1 week or 1 week or 1 month,
bitcoin mining has already big players wich does influence and control it already,
even if China does ban them they will moove into another place, i read somewhere Japan is already researching to build their own miners.
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

Trading with BTC will help you gain more BTC.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

Trading with BTC will help you gain more BTC.

Yes trading is one of the good way to earn more bitcoin in a short time but the profits is based on the investment if you invest low amount the profits are also less or if you invest huge amount the profits are also high.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

Trading vs Bitcoin? It does not mean that, because when you are trading Bitcoin is still being used for trading, that's why you need to first earn Bitcoin or invest in bitcoin before you can trade.
Go for the trading but trading has to be in the bitcoin, I know there are lot of altcoins which are offering good profit in the future but the volatility factor in the altcoins is really high. I am not ignoring the fact that volatility is affecting the bitcoin as well, but the volatility in the bitcoin is very much calculated. You can also go for the inter coin trading if you have good knowledge about the different coins.

Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

Don't try to make a competition with trading and Bitcoin because they are all profitable. You can trade your bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies. Trading with bitcoin instead, not trading vs bitcoin.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

Trading bitcoins will probably get you more profit.
Nowadays it is very expensive to buy power mining hardware, it requires several months to recover from your initial investment. The value of bitcoins can fluctuate while mining. Bitcoins can deflate in value and remain unstable in cases of technical glitches with the system or bitcoin exchange markets.  Even the best bitcoin miners can take hours or days to mine their bitcoins. Buying on the other hand — is instant since you’re picking up pre-existing bitcoins.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

depending on where your point of view is about bitcoin ,,
if a trader then trading more profitable than mining but if a miner then bitcoin mining is more profitable than trading because mining does not have the risk of losing ..
Dheeraj Kumar Singh

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

Basically it depend up on the interest i mean in both the things are right and both the things will give you a profit according to your interest, but at the level of knowledge trading in shares are bit tough as compare to the bitcoin because in trading of shares you have to research more about the company and analyse the past result of the company in terms of shares and then after you trade, but on the other hand investing in bitcoin is quite easy as compare to shares. Happy Trading Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: