Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business?  (Read 33440 times)
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:49:53 AM

Many of us which to set up an offline business to match it with our bitcoin online business, so do I. I  also wish to set up an offline business that can serve as a substitute in case anything happens with cryptocurrency, but which I hope don't happens. I wish to set up an Internet business and also innovate something in my community because it is where I belong. I have calculated the cost of setting up my innovation and it seems to be costing quite high. I am hoping my little earning from bitcoin will help in setting it up, But this will be after my education.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

None so far. But if digital currencies will become the future then for sure internet will be everywhere or even satellite signals used for mobile texting and calling will work.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

I think that is impossible to happen everything now is depend on the inernet and I dont think so that offline business would be happen .Based on our new technology now we are in a higher invention and being with digital currency is the latest business now with the internet connection our main sources to use it.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

You are right. I have plan about Bitcoin using in offline business. My father has a chicken farm. But now it is off lack of investment. I want to invest here in future. Because I have Bitcoin in fund. So I will try it in offline .

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

So far some ico has implemented bitcoin and crypto currency as the asset to growing them offline business. But for some reason in several country have a differents regulation for bitcoin and crypto currency. It's make online business more liked than offline business. in the future maybe bitcoin will be grow up and people can use that for payment gateway and transaction.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

My ideal business in mind is a coffee shop with little pastries in it. I would like to start small at first and expand slowly later.
An honest business I can run, manage, monitor and at the same time continue to earn, invest and still participate in bitcoins.
It would be worthwhile to put something up to see all that hard work and time you did with bitcoins will never go to waste.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

You are right. I have plan about Bitcoin using in offline business. My father has a chicken farm. But now it is off lack of investment. I want to invest here in future. Because I have Bitcoin in fund. So I will try it in offline .

Business with investing an offline business is an good idea it give you a good comeback for you , it is an excellent way tp dear but before investing on something you will definitely need an additional confidence and good patience level if you have all these good qualities you will definitely win in your life .
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

If you have big amount of bitcoin in your wallet, try to invest in internet shop. Internet shop involves managing it online and offline. Find a place in your area that is conducive to setting up an internet shop, where most people are passing especially students and employees alike. In that kind of business bitcoin can be use also as a mode of payment. You should also try to buy and sell bitcoin in your shop but it might not profitable at this time because of high transaction cost.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:26:49 AM

Yes, actually I use my bitcoins earning to put more funds on my business.
Its a convenient store actually, I don't have enough bitcoins right now,
but I'm planning to put more funds on my struggling agricultural farm.
I needed at least 4-5 btc on my farm. Although my brother is taking
care of it as of the moment, because I somewhat lease my farm to
him, I still want to manage it myself. Maybe If I can save enough
then I will put it all in there. But so far, only my convenient store is
being funded or added funds coming from by bitcoin earnings.

in my opinion if i have a chance i better choice to a have a inconvinience store especially in our place....we stay in a place that so far in town we need to ride and pay for tranportation,so i choice that kind of offline business for the sake of no need to go market and obcourse i can help also to my family....we can save money and time,i have a lot of time to focus on my bitcoin....i be wiser and think my saving....
FARid211

Activity: 1876
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

we all know that... it is a online Internet business... everyone invest bitcoin many side through Internet and here offline invest is not so popular...but if is it possible in offline that is good...
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

we all know that... it is a online Internet business... everyone invest bitcoin many side through Internet and here offline invest is not so popular...but if is it possible in offline that is good...
nevertheless, I still hold the opinion that it is the offline business that can be the source of investments that can guarantee a daily or monthly profit. In my case, I'm still interested in investing crypto currencies in real estate. For today it is better than something else.
Allard

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:08:58 PM

I would invest it in industries that use supply chain technologies and that could benefit from their supply chain being migrated to blockchain for transparancy.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

Right now what I have in terms of bitcoin is nil. I need to make an earning and then need to make plans for some sort of business with the day earning along with the small earning got through campaigns. At least a small shop with bitcoin acceptance need to be opened in my locality, though there is none with the awareness about bitcoin.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

Investing in an offline business is quite a good idea, but you have to be careful in the type of business you choose, cause a single mistake, and you will end up investing the money in a wrong business and it will just get stuck. The best business to invest in will be any business that has to do with foodstuffs, and stocks. So farming will be my number one choice.
Vincoin.cash

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

What I'm thinking right now is just buying a garden, or buying land for the future. I am sure, it has many advantages, especially if you can use your garden. Or build a store, or something like that. It is a very good investment you can do with bitcoin.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

What I'm thinking right now is just buying a garden, or buying land for the future. I am sure, it has many advantages, especially if you can use your garden. Or build a store, or something like that. It is a very good investment you can do with bitcoin.

I also think that it's a very good idea to wet Bitcoin a real business. Just do not bother with new developments, you need to change Bitcoin for real money and then invest this money in business. But I think that the names of commercial real estate It would be nice to deal with, as it brings to date for 250 or 300% of the profit.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

I am actually trading with just one intention, to establish my offline business with the capital earned from my btc gaining.
vincb

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:26:55 AM

Bitcoin's price volatility is quite large at times, and offline business may not be a good idea for businessmen.
But if you have your own farm or industry chain, this could be an option to consider, provided that all services receive and pay in Bitcoin instead of legal tender. Business may have some profit is not required to withdraw, and this part is easier for offline business.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:35:56 AM

As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

I have the idea but i have not enough bitcoin to start the idea. I hope in future.
In this time,  i need to cash out my bitcoin first to start my idea in offline side.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Bitcoin's price volatility is quite large at times, and offline business may not be a good idea for businessmen.
But if you have your own farm or industry chain, this could be an option to consider, provided that all services receive and pay in Bitcoin instead of legal tender. Business may have some profit is not required to withdraw, and this part is easier for offline business.
The fact is that with the help of Bitcoin you can very well earn starting capital for offline business. That's the idea is the one that you need to use. But Bitcoin in a real business is better not to implement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: