Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business?  (Read 33437 times)
bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

I would invest in a real business. I might open a business selling mobile phone credit, vouchers game, PPOB (payment point online bank), and selling flight/bus/train tickets. And accept bitcoin as a payment .

It seems that many wants to invest in real business and with the way you want to invest it seems that's a unique one. If you'll start your business here in my country you've got a lot of competition already but still it's a matter of location where your business is established. I want to have this type of business together with some car rental services and agricultural ones.
Car rental sounds a good idea because you no need to buy goods. Your properties are cars. I think you can accept bitcoin as the payment because the transaction can be very personal.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

It seems to make bitcoin not fully arrive in the form offline, until today bitcoin is still in use as an online business, there are still many people who do not know about bitcoin, as I am still a beginner who needs a lot of guidance and direction.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:34:03 AM

I have an idea that keep in my mind since last year. I dream to make a property company that provide the needs for a place to stay for peoples in my country. We buy land, build many houses or apartment and sell it with credit payment system. It will be a good future of property company to use bitcoin to raise fund from the investors.
There is 257+ millions people live in my country, so that will be a good factor.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:31:28 AM

I have an idea that keep in my mind since last year. I dream to make a property company that provide the needs for a place to stay for peoples in my country. We buy land, build many houses or apartment and sell it with credit payment system. It will be a good future of property company to use bitcoin to raise fund from the investors.
There is 257+ millions people live in my country, so that will be a good factor.
This is really a brilliant idea since having this kind of business will give you profits in longer runs but accepting all payment terms to bitcoin is somehow risky since we do all know even price of bitcoin is rising,its volatility which makes it dangerous if you decide to go all in paying up on bitcoin.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:49:13 AM

This is really a brilliant idea since having this kind of business will give you profits in longer runs but accepting all payment terms to bitcoin is somehow risky since we do all know even price of bitcoin is rising,its volatility which makes it dangerous if you decide to go all in paying up on bitcoin.

No thats not a brilliant idea, are you crazy? This is already being done by real estate developers and they are doing a fine job at it without using Bitcoin. Why do you think is Bitcoin needed to start something like that?

For a guy who claims to have thinking about it for a year, you sure didnt think about it hard enough.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:14:35 PM

it is a brilliant idea. build a house that is a lot, then sell it. you will get a lot of profit. however noteworthy that the capital must be owned very large. Now just imagine the price of a house. we should really focus on the current bitcoin to have the capital to become a business in the future. all dreams can be realized when our best efforts we can do.
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:39:59 PM

it is a brilliant idea. build a house that is a lot, then sell it. you will get a lot of profit. however noteworthy that the capital must be owned very large. Now just imagine the price of a house. we should really focus on the current bitcoin to have the capital to become a business in the future. all dreams can be realized when our best efforts we can do.

It is a good idea if you can justify its assets to a State
in my country for online profits they take 55% tax
so it is impossible for me to justify some larger sums of money without having to pay tax
and a lot of taxes, If you want to be legally
but if it is in his country are allowed to why not to try
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 09:43:03 PM

Good idea but keep in mind, property development must have formal written agreement by notary, investors with at least 10 BTC didn't want to lose like that happens in cloud mining investment. This becomes a serious problem for a country that has not ratified bitcoin, will result in no agency willing to cooperate, unless you raise funds investors are dealing with a private signature agreement.
dihari

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:56:47 AM

Good idea but keep in mind, property development must have formal written agreement by notary, investors with at least 10 BTC didn't want to lose like that happens in cloud mining investment. This becomes a serious problem for a country that has not ratified bitcoin, will result in no agency willing to cooperate, unless you raise funds investors are dealing with a private signature agreement.
What if we make it like create a new coin?  Make crowd funding on ICO and hire as many as investors online with minimum and maximum investment. I think it will be great. All investors will get their token as a prove they have invested on this project. They will get return with percentage and time that determined.

pinkflower

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:43:53 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 07:41:50 AM by pinkflower

What if we make it like create a new coin?  Make crowd funding on ICO and hire as many as investors online with minimum and maximum investment. I think it will be great. All investors will get their token as a prove they have invested on this project. They will get return with percentage and time that determined.

Im all for this idea as long as the tokens are not made tradable to any exchange. If it was there would be a lot of speculation in it, making it no better than the scamcoins that have been created in the past. But what is stopping this from becoming a ponzi?
dihari

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:29:17 PM

What if we make it like create a new coin?  Make crowd funding on ICO and hire as many as investors online with minimum and maximum investment. I think it will be great. All investors will get their token as a prove they have invested on this project. They will get return with percentage and time that determined.

Im all for this idea as long as the tokens are not made tradable to any exchange. If it was there would be a lot of speculation in it, making it no better than the scamcoins that have been created in the past. But what is stoping this from becoming a ponzi?
If the minimum or maximum target of crowd funding have determined, I think there is no reason for this type of investment could be a ponzi scheme. Also like another offline investment, there is "wait time" for investors to get their ROI. They can't revoke their investment until the project done or the houses sold.

pinkflower

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:45:28 AM

Im all for this idea as long as the tokens are not made tradable to any exchange. If it was there would be a lot of speculation in it, making it no better than the scamcoins that have been created in the past. But what is stoping this from becoming a ponzi?
If the minimum or maximum target of crowd funding have determined, I think there is no reason for this type of investment could be a ponzi scheme. Also like another offline investment, there is "wait time" for investors to get their ROI. They can't revoke their investment until the project done or the houses sold.

Yes but how will this be different from all the ponzi scheme altcoins that we have seen? Your idea is not the first of its kind. There were already scammers who did this with commodity backed coins and other investment type coins like Paycoin.

If the tokens issued are disallowed from trading in any exchanges then it might work. Also the issuer must pay back the investors back with a fixed calculated interest.
dihari

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

Yes but how will this be different from all the ponzi scheme altcoins that we have seen? Your idea is not the first of its kind. There were already scammers who did this with commodity backed coins and other investment type coins like Paycoin.

If the tokens issued are disallowed from trading in any exchanges then it might work. Also the issuer must pay back the investors back with a fixed calculated interest.
I am totally agree with all your statement about this idea. Tokens which can be trade in any exchanges will cut off the originality and characteristic of the project. I don't know how to make this not seen like a Ponzi scheme, but with this situation, at least I know that's why many developer need a smart financial thinker like you, dude.
It's​ just an idea in my head, and I think it will be great if some people can make it real with professional team even without me on there.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:16:03 PM

No thats not a brilliant idea, are you crazy? This is already being done by real estate developers and they are doing a fine job at it without using Bitcoin. Why do you think is Bitcoin needed to start something like that?

For a guy who claims to have thinking about it for a year, you sure didnt think about it hard enough.
Try to read above comments and you will see what im talking about and most people do really see it as a good idea and would really be profitable but the risky really is always there,accepting bitcoin purely on the payment of those houses have do positive and negative impacts. If i do have the money to invest i would surely do this thing though.
pinkflower

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:31:38 AM

I am totally agree with all your statement about this idea. Tokens which can be trade in any exchanges will cut off the originality and characteristic of the project. I don't know how to make this not seen like a Ponzi scheme, but with this situation, at least I know that's why many developer need a smart financial thinker like you, dude.
It's​ just an idea in my head, and I think it will be great if some people can make it real with professional team even without me on there.

What are you saying? Arent you a professional? I thought you were a finance guy when I was reading your posts because you seemed to know what youre talking about. Now Im curious what you do for a living and from what country are you from?
aloneout

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

If i have lot of bitcoin i invest in buy 2 houses and one renting and other live.

Wow, the best step. But it would be better to mention is you use the bitcoin for trading, for if at the moment you can get far greater benefits than other trading places. Where the exact time is at the time of an increase in the level of difficulty on mining (4 years). If you can do it then I believe and am confident of your benefit will be greater than the investment your home

Charly Manson

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

I invest bitcoin in my short films.
Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:34:38 PM

Bitcoin is not yet popular in my place and not many knows about it but I have a plan to start my restaurant and I will give them an option to pay via bitcoins and that will draw their attention in knowing bitcoins and if they start using it then it will definitely help bitcoin economy.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:29:42 AM

yes why not i invest my bitcoin then i plan to Start computer shop here in my country because many student here is need a computer to create project,assignment etc in school . As of now here in my country Philippines teacher focus on student  to learn computer because they need someday
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:19:01 PM

yes why not i invest my bitcoin then i plan to Start computer shop here in my country because many student here is need a computer to create project,assignment etc in school . As of now here in my country Philippines teacher focus on student  to learn computer because they need someday

Great idea on that, so for me I will work on remittance center in our country because there are lots who work outside of our town even in our country, then this center can help them for sure and so for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: