Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:55:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params  (Read 131815 times)
minerentry

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:21:49 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 02:40:26 PM by minerentry

to our miner,

we are currently doing a few optimizations on the server,
So no reason to worry Smiley

best regards

Smiley

optimizations successfully completed !
lutsifer

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:23:49 PM

In my experience Sunday and Monday are the worst possible days for mining.

What do you think of this?

it  is not statistically proven, nor is it noticed by me. It's just a statistical probabilities game. Depends on luck

What I can say, luck is luck... yet there is a days with a lot less real transactions on the network. Then the only blocks we find are hollow ones (containing only the new generated coins, no other transactions at all).
This can explain a bit my personal observation  Huh

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
minerentry

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

our miners work like a swiss clockwork
We've had 10 blocks in the last hour and today we have 100
the boys in the pool are very good

right Hunters

cheers

Cool
lutsifer

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

OOKEEEY!

Miners status page is done  Cheesy

As I said before, we upgrade things every day. Soon this will be the beauty of Zero network pool Smiley

Still waiting for new miners to come to work with us => zero.forgetop.com

| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
Galahad400

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:46:23 AM

Anyone else experiencing "Segmentation Fault (core dump)" while running Optiminer? It's happening for me in both optiminer-zero v1.2 and optiminer-equihash v2.0. I'm running Umbutu desktop 16.04 and have run both versions in multiple pools with the same result. Program runs perfectly for anywhere from 10 minutes to about a half an hour before crashing.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks.
lutsifer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:57:45 AM

Anyone else experiencing "Segmentation Fault (core dump)" while running Optiminer? It's happening for me in both optiminer-zero v1.2 and optiminer-equihash v2.0. I'm running Umbutu desktop 16.04 and have run both versions in multiple pools with the same result. Program runs perfectly for anywhere from 10 minutes to about a half an hour before crashing.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks.

Hey, in general this error means your program is trying to access memory area it is not suppose to.

Do you use overclocking of any value?

If yes, did you try with default settings?

sailor32

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:54:04 AM

BTC

zero.forgetop.com is waiting for you Dear miners!

And remember - the best profit not always come necessarily with big pools. Most of the time having a big share cut is a lot more profitable than that.
The only way to find out is to give it a try!
Start your engine miners!

GOOD LUCK

Lutsifer,

I've been mining on your pool for about 24 hrs. and I have a little feed back.

1. I've noticed that the individual miner stats page seems to have a little trouble reporting my workers. It keeps cycling between my workers and the other miners with multiple rigs running. Specifically I keep seeing workers minko & ginko, then rig1 & rig2 (mine are also rig1 & rig 2, but the sol/s don't match) and then my rigs.

2. I would like to see a way to change the payout rate in order to minimize transaction fee cost. I'd prefer getting my coins say once a day rather than on every block.

Thanks for the pool. So far I'm making more coins than I was on supernova.
lutsifer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:32:11 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 05:11:55 AM by lutsifer

BTC

And remember - the best profit not always come necessarily with big pools. Most of the time having a big share cut is a lot more profitable than that.

GOOD LUCK

Lutsifer,

1. I've noticed that the individual miner stats page seems to have a little trouble reporting my workers. It keeps cycling between my workers and the other miners with multiple rigs running. Specifically I keep seeing workers minko & ginko, then rig1 & rig2 (mine are also rig1 & rig 2, but the sol/s don't match) and then my rigs.

2. I would like to see a way to change the payout rate in order to minimize transaction fee cost. I'd prefer getting my coins say once a day rather than on every block.

Thank you Sailor32,

That was so nice of you!

About #1 - YES! I know! It's just I was focusing on adding new things until now. You most likely did notice that every hour almost new things appeared on the pool Wink
Now when I almost covered all basic needs - I will focus on removing some existing bugs that I noticed and have been reported to me (THANK YOU GUYS!).

About #2 - this is hard one! However be cool - transaction fee on my pool is only 0.0001 ZER. This is exactly 100 times less then on suprnova. Also I send 3 blocks in one shot (using single fee).So until you get paid for less then a 300 blocks daily your transactions value is a lot less then you get used to. But I agree this is a wasted money and can be improved with time!

And about the "making coins" thing... well for the last 24 hours the NETWORK HASHRATE of zero jumped almost twice - from 5 kSol/s to almost 9-10 kSol/s. If you was on zero.forgetop.com just 24 hours earlier you was about to get twice more reward... But this is something I do not have control of  Cry

Thank you man! Your feedback on zero.forgetop.com is so highly appreciated!

renk

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:39:44 AM

Hi all, following the project,

can help a little with graphics and ideas,

The slack link seems obsolete, and might be great to redesign the thread soon,

here is a few ideas i have been playing with for branding / Zero visuals... (QR Code should redirect to this bitcointalk thread)

Drop me a PM if you need anything,  Cheesy

https://image.ibb.co/nHrboR/1.png

https://image.ibb.co/f4yNTR/2.png

https://image.ibb.co/mHeU8R/3.png

https://image.ibb.co/cAf2TR/4.png

Demarsac

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

here is a few ideas i have been playing with for branding / Zero visuals... (QR Code should redirect to this bitcointalk thread)

Hi renk

This is very good work.

I am sure Tearo will have a look and revert when possible

Thank you for taking up the time to create something for this project
komodomining

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

WOW NICE WORK!

MININGPOOLS.CLOUD - reliable mining pools with low fees and multi algo stratum pools -  FOLLOW us on twitter twitter.com/miningpoolcloud @miningpoolcloud |
MININGPOOL ECOSYSTEM [ KOMODOMININGPOOL.COM | RAVENCOIN.MININGPOOLS.CLOUD ]
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:12:25 PM

Zero price on the bottom now, good time to buy some for mid-term. Upcoming news and development can drive the price up. This coin need a better marketing, hope that dev and community will do this work well.
lutsifer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:57:14 PM

anyone attempted to get Absolutely no working with znomp?

Just curious what this is suppose to mean?

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:35:28 PM

I'd like to mine this coin, but I can't see to figure out what's going on with the Windows wallet. Does anyone have a status update on a Windows wallet? How soon will we have a windows wallet for easy download?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
lutsifer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:31:26 PM

I would like to thank to all my boys inside our pool zero.forgetop.com

GREAT WORK GUYS!

We are slowly but securely growing every day!

Thank You  Kiss

lutsifer

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:38:34 AM

BTC

GOOD LUCK

Lutsifer,

#1 has been cleared out!

Thank you again!

ljglug

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:08:47 AM

CPU computing power and computing power vary greatly?

renk

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:55:34 AM

Is there any way to communicate with all the team members together ? If someone can send me a slack invite please ?

I'd like to get in touch with the devs and team members so that we can move on all together, marketing, developement...

Please PM or contact me on twitter @RenkBTC

thanks
Demarsac

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:04:05 AM

Is there any way to communicate with all the team members together ? If someone can send me a slack invite please ?

I'd like to get in touch with the devs and team members so that we can move on all together, marketing, developement...

Please PM or contact me on twitter @RenkBTC

thanks

Hi my friend, Tearo can send you an invite but he is travelling at the moment
Please give him some time and he will revert
Demarsac

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:10:50 AM

I'd like to mine this coin, but I can't see to figure out what's going on with the Windows wallet. Does anyone have a status update on a Windows wallet? How soon will we have a windows wallet for easy download?

I understand the necessity of a Windows Wallet and this will be done very soon
There is one you can use in Linux though if you can work with Linux?

We can't give a specific date currently and even if there was a specific date i don't think we should reveal it.
Since a Windows wallet would affect greatly the price (and people would try to profit from the increase in price) we wish to avoid any speculation

It is better to come as a surprise, one day you will wake up and there will be a fully working Windows wallet Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: