Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params  (Read 131821 times)
lutsifer

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:20:55 AM

I feel that this project is very good, and I'm looking forward to the next step of the team, I will continue to pay attention to this project, hope that the team also make unremitting efforts, earnestly planning and implementation, team refueling!

I have the feeling that there is a lot of coins with no support at all out there somewhere  Huh

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
lutsifer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:22:56 AM

Is there a place I can still download the window wallet from?

Unfortunately not that I am aware of.

There is still the possibility with using virtualbox. It is not that complicated to build the wallet is copy/paste process and you end up using graphical UI wallet.

| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
lutsifer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:57:02 AM

ONE MORE TIME,

since the original zero explorer is unavailable at the moment, to check your transactions / addresses / blocks you can use this one:

http://zeroexplorer.forgetop.com/

It is already synchronized and fully operational.

Cheers  && Happy Mining

lutsifer

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:08:34 PM

Please miner with this rig:

***sg6.1080

Download the ZERO MINING SOFTWARE

Zero can't be mined using regular ewfb or other zcash mining software.

..so much wasted hashrate power  Shocked

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:16:54 AM

Is there a place I can still download the window wallet from?

Unfortunately not that I am aware of.

There is still the possibility with using virtualbox. It is not that complicated to build the wallet is copy/paste process and you end up using graphical UI wallet.
Thanks for the answer.
ethflex

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:42:23 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 02:58:33 AM by ethflex

hi ,
i have been mining zero in suprnova from early november.
all was correct until..
i noticed a pause payment 19 /11  &  20/11 , so  no zero payment those two days. (lost around 340 zero)
my miners are correct because without doing nothing i got paied at 21/1 and untill today everything is fine.
also i noticed that at the last day before pause payment (19/11) my last payment which was at 18/11 was 195 zero instead of 160 zero which my threshold is set up.
all previous threshold payments was same as before.(160 zero)
i checked all, confirmed unconfirmed payments and didn't notice something wrong. its like i was mining the air those two days.
maybe anyone experienced the same issues?
i already sent an email to suprnova and i'm waiting for their respond.
thanks

ps.
i noticed 9 orphan credits at 17/11      2.42 zero total
and 7 orphan credits at 18/11             1.80 zero total
lutsifer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:57:01 AM

hi ,
all was correct until..
i noticed a pause payment 19 /11  &  20/11 , so  no zero payment those two days.
my miners are correct because without doing nothing i got paied at 21/1 and untill today everything is fine.
also i noticed that at the last day before pause payment (19/11) my last payment which was at 18/11 was 195 zero instead of 160 zero which my threshold is set up.
thanks

As I know, suprnova had problems with the wallet around the dates you mention.
I have no idea did they manage to save the money from the wallet before this problem or not...
Pools with internal wallet are a bit complicated and vulnerable to interruptions because of this.
That is the reason we chose not to implement internal wallet inside  zero.forgetop.com.

Did you ever try mining with us?

ethflex

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:02:43 AM

hi ,
all was correct until..
i noticed a pause payment 19 /11  &  20/11 , so  no zero payment those two days.
thanks

I have no idea did they manage to save the money from the wallet before this problem or not...
Pools with internal wallet are a bit complicated and vulnerable to interruptions because of this.
That is the reason we chose not to implement internal wallet inside  zero.forgetop.com.

thanks for the quick response.
loosing around 100$ its a reason to try.
i run ethOS and a good friend helped to setup the command.
How difficult is to setup a command in order to give a try at   zero.forgetop.com. is it zero official pool?
could you help?
Also if they (who) manage to save the money from the wallet before this problem how can i find out. is anybody in this thread asked for where these zeros went?
Is there any announcement? if not this is not as transparent as i am looking from a token/coin.

lutsifer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:04:59 AM

hi ,
all was correct until..
i noticed a pause payment 19 /11  &  20/11 , so  no zero payment those two days.
thanks

That is the reason we chose not to implement internal wallet inside  zero.forgetop.com.

How difficult is to setup a command in order to give a try at   zero.forgetop.com. is it zero official pool?
could you help?

I use ethos to mine, click on help chat menu item in our pool and will help you.

ethflex

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:09:20 AM

Is there any ann.  where are the zeros from 19/11 and 20/11   and what happened those two days.?
ethflex

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:10:34 AM

hi ,
all was correct until..
thanks

How difficult is to setup a command in order to give a try at   zero.forgetop.com. is it zero official pool?
could you help?

I use ethos to mine, click on help chat menu item in our pool and will help you.
thanks i ll definitely have a look . what is the dif in zero.forgetop. pool wallet?
lutsifer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:12:30 AM

hi ,
all was correct until..
thanks

could you help?

thanks i ll definitely have a look . what is the dif in zero.forgetop. pool wallet?

We have two vardiff ports. Higher one is up to 8192. But we can always setup third with greater value.
About the pool wallet as I mention - it is big trouble, so we prefer to use combined payment (3 blocks in 1) using very low fee (0.0001) so in this way the transaction fee drop around 300 times less then the one you get used to and the overal fee will be less for sure.

minerentry

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:21:49 AM

I'd like to mine this coin, but I can't see to figure out what's going on with the Windows wallet. Does anyone have a status update on a Windows wallet? How soon will we have a windows wallet for easy download?

I understand the necessity of a Windows Wallet and this will be done very soon
There is one you can use in Linux though if you can work with Linux?

We can't give a specific date currently and even if there was a specific date i don't think we should reveal it.
Since a Windows wallet would affect greatly the price (and people would try to profit from the increase in price) we wish to avoid any speculation

It is better to come as a surprise, one day you will wake up and there will be a fully working Windows wallet Smiley

Is there a way to run a Linux wallet on my Windows PC? Sorry for the noob question, but if it's possible, I'm all for it.

hi folks,

it is not a problem, install virtualbox
then download ubuntu as an image

paste ubuntu into virtualbox and install
then you can install the linux wallet as usual
the best thing is, you can then export the entire linux installation with your wallet and save it on usb stick as a backup

virtualbox offers the function to export and import the complete installation with all installed programs
and you already have a backup

If you change your computer, just reinstall your exported virtualbox linux system

best regards
minerentry

happy mining

Grin

Minerentry,
Here are the options for Virtualbox:

Windows hosts
OS X hosts
Linux distributions
Solaris hosts

I'm assuming that I'm supposed to download Windows hosts, correct?

Hi,

sorry for the late answer
I'm on my way and I do not have much time.

So you can easily take linux host
because I run my wallet under linux

it is actually self-explanatory
should you need help write me in pm
I'll contact you.

best regards

minerentry

ps. what's up with the zeroblockexplorer?
     I have just contacted the zerodev by email !

zero pool - http://minerentry.com
lutsifer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:43:40 PM

I'd like to mine this coin, but I can't see to figure out what's going on with the Windows wallet. Does anyone have a status update on a Windows wallet? How soon will we have a windows wallet for easy download?

I understand the necessity of a Windows Wallet and this will be done very soon
There is one you can use in Linux though if you can work with Linux?

We can't give a specific date currently and even if there was a specific date i don't think we should reveal it.
Since a Windows wallet would affect greatly the price (and people would try to profit from the increase in price) we wish to avoid any speculation

It is better to come as a surprise, one day you will wake up and there will be a fully working Windows wallet Smiley

Is there a way to run a Linux wallet on my Windows PC? Sorry for the noob question, but if it's possible, I'm all for it.

hi folks,

it is not a problem, install virtualbox
then download ubuntu as an image

paste ubuntu into virtualbox and install
then you can install the linux wallet as usual
the best thing is, you can then export the entire linux installation with your wallet and save it on usb stick as a backup

virtualbox offers the function to export and import the complete installation with all installed programs
and you already have a backup

If you change your computer, just reinstall your exported virtualbox linux system

best regards
minerentry

happy mining

Grin

Minerentry,
Here are the options for Virtualbox:

Windows hosts
OS X hosts
Linux distributions
Solaris hosts

I'm assuming that I'm supposed to download Windows hosts, correct?

Hi,

sorry for the late answer
I'm on my way and I do not have much time.

So you can easily take linux host
because I run my wallet under linux

it is actually self-explanatory
should you need help write me in pm
I'll contact you.

best regards

minerentry

ps. what's up with the zeroblockexplorer?
     I have just contacted the zerodev by email !

zero pool - http://minerentry.com

The zero explorer seems to be down (no idea why).

Until somebody fix it you can use this one:

It feels like this one is even a bit better - the problem with the orphaned blocks preview is missing Wink

Cheers Grin

FOMI

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

hello, do we have any road map / milestones for this project. loving it and really looking forward to the future
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:51:22 PM

we are looking forward to more news on http://zero.finance in relation to news and roadmap etc, and windows wallet without building.

one of best privacy coins out there and is microcap, can go 10x fold and still marketcap tiny

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
lutsifer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:08:53 PM

ONE MORE TIME,

since the original zero explorer is unavailable at the moment, to check your transactions / addresses / blocks you can use this one:

It is already synchronized and fully operational.

Cheers  && Happy Mining

lutsifer

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:34:54 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 07:09:53 AM by lutsifer

WTF Happen with the price in Cryptopia?! Anyone? Is it a bug  Grin

benbenq

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:14:26 AM

why no news?
no windows wallet
lutsifer

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:16:30 AM

why no news?
no windows wallet

Not the real reason. The price dropped in 10 minutes from 28 to 6 cents. This can't be done with missing news or windows wallet:P

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: