Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params  (Read 131819 times)
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:34:04 AM

The team is growing fast and has now
-Lead Developer
-Mod for DIscord or Telegram (still to be decided)
-Mod & Developer surprise (he doesn't even know it yet, i am pm'ing him right now)

Regarding the Website ( I am really fanatic with deadlines)
The work is in major progress and you are going to LOVE the website. END of week

BUDGET
For the website there are costs related domain, hosting, etc.
These are NOT high costs. Anyone could pay from his own pocket
BUT
This project belongs to the community and the community will participate in it
I will post tomorrow a wallet address that will be the community's address.
Anything put in there will belong to the people. I will be having the keys plus one more member for security purposes (if something happens to me)

This address is NOT to gather large amounts of money. There is going to be a MAX CAP to incoming transactions
We want as many people as possible to contribute and NOT as much money as possible

The cap is 50 Zero per address MAXIMUM
If we receive more from a single address we will send the excessive amount back to the sender
There is no minimum cap and any amount is acceptable

This is MORE of a SYMBOLIC move. The community will have to show its collective power once again
IF we don't gather the amount needed (impossible), i will cover the cost.

great news!

FYI, I bought the domain for the community out of my pocket,was happy to do this, was out of patience with first dev so thought doing these things he would see active community and be inspired to talk here, he doesnt answer pms,domain  is in my control and I changed the nameservers for tearodactyl (hope he is ok, seems a good guy), but you never know in crypto, people did donate to an address,
so I can change the nameservers to any setting you want? let me know who you're hosting with and the nameservers and will change
also I designed Zero's logo, if you scroll back pages and pages
so am here willing and able to do other stuff

let me know, btw, where is windows wallet link?

Hey Guido.

Very happy we have you on board and of course we will need also your help
The more the merrier
Windows wallet is a few pages back but you can download it easier from lutsifers zero.forgetop.com pool
I will also put everything tidy in the new ANN

Can you pm me your logo to have a look?
I will check everything tomorrow and revert for the rest u asked as I m passed my bedtime Sad

Hi Demarsac,
yeah I created the logo months back as the one the dev added to github was hideous, so posted to see what people thought, most loved it, so I contacted cryptopia and they added as our logo as we didn't have one prior to that on their site, coinmarketcap too have added

transparent background, obviously anyone is free to use as long as for zero project. no other coins are allowed to use
I used the white as opposed to zcoin black for ice, cold, zero degrees
It has some familiarity to zcash and bitcoin which I think is good as an actual coin
anyway feel free to use
I have other sizes too somewhere.
any designers and photoshop montsers, go wild!

also have the .ai files for anyone on adobe illustrator

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Demarsac

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:05:19 PM

this is very exciting.. will be donating later this weekend. looking forward to zero future!

The community thanks you my friend

TO ALL

THIS IS THE COMMUNITY ADDRESS

t1XpvXbN3UoBZf4yEsmz3oQt9UGp2TCEUu3

AGAIN don't send MORE than 50 ZERO per address. This is not to raise money to become rich
This is for covering budget purposes for Website domains, etc.. for the next year

No amount is small. Even 1 Zero. The concept for this is to bring all the community together and participate in something collective
The more people, the better, even with the slightest amount

It doesn't matter how much

PS. At this point the holder of this address is myself and lutsifer. If something happens to one of us there is backup and the other person needs to immediately give the key file to one more person. So always 2 people from the Team have access and keep this file secured
Demarsac

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

Thanks Guido

Will use it for sure. I will pm you if i need further
decembex

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

Hi everybody  Smiley! I have some free time and would love to contribute to the project.

1. I can translate into Russian and Spanish, if you have not already.

2. I can gather all non-technical/mining information from this thread into one piece of text that can be transformed into an attractive article.

3. I can do other tasks, marketing related perhaps.

Love,
Decembex
investorwork

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:10:49 PM

post some nice projects with cool visions and get a top 100 coin - name is great and will be liked
ReasonOff

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:35:15 PM

So after I bought coins at the market I can only leave it on the market wallet or send it to the unofficial (insecure) wallet? Maybe there are other options for windows?
lutsifer

Activity: 204

Mining is our Passion! Join us!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:54:08 PM

So after I bought coins at the market I can only leave it on the market wallet or send it to the unofficial (insecure) wallet? Maybe there are other options for windows?

Just curious how did you decide that the wallet is unsecure  Roll Eyes

ForgeTop.com - The Profitable Pools
| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
icelove

Activity: 711
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:12:22 PM

any available pools except suprnova?
lutsifer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:21:05 PM

any available pools except suprnova?

You are most welcome:)

http://zero.forgetop.com

| Europe / Asia | Profitable Coins | Huge Servers | Monitoring Service | Adjustable Pool Settings | 24/7 Anon Mining |
ReasonOff

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:31:53 PM

Becuase it is unofficial still and everyone could add it. I mean it can be unsecure.
ethflex

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:52:42 PM

Becuase it is unofficial still and everyone could add it. I mean it can be unsecure.
unless there is an evidence/fact, it doesn't proof insecurity , my opinion.
lutsifer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:10:40 PM

I guess then you will have to wait several days until it is announced officially.

atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:23:46 PM

Looks promising, I should look through your work closely.
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:17:55 PM

Hi and thanks to all for their efforts on this coin. Personally i just show up but right now zero is one of my favorite coins. The .25sol/s provided by mu machine is inadequate to mine hah : ) but I am thinking of a modest investment on mining gear just for zero. Since i dont plan to spend more than $2k  its nothing crazy like some hah

I am open to any advice about what to buy for zero specific mining.. i am a bit.new to mining (only) but i do understand to an extent the difference of mining zero compared to zcash or others...suggestions? Thanks!

to devs: many thanks to you, i am going to donate in a moment. This appears to  be a project worth caring for. Exciting! Just one suggestion for the moment.. although appearing quite trivial perhaps, it is my opiniom that rebranding the zcash files (at least the executables) to present zero not zcash. That could really confuse people especially people who run zcash from a folder with a path to it .. in other words conflict.

Renaming to zero-cli and zerod is a smart choice that is good for public image and clarity and avoiding confusion based mishaps. All the best!

awill333

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:21:30 PM

Suggest to learn basic command line use zcash/zero comes with native wallets.

Zcash-cli getnewaddress
Zcash-cli getreceivedbyaddress [address]
Zcash-cli listunspent

While convenient the gui is far from requisite... command line use is very simple r3ad a help page if you get confused. This is the most security if your concerned about that.

Ps be sure the zcashd is running first.
Demarsac

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:23:05 PM

Hi my friend and welcome

Rest assured that as long as your Windows pc/laptop is secure then this Windows Wallet is very secure

Also just for the history
Far bigger projects than ours (That are valued multiple millions right now) have launched with wallets with far less security than ours Smiley

Nevertheless, Zero project is a constant evolving project which means that we constantly strive to become better
so we do welcome any feedback or bugs anyone may find

DM

Demarsac

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

Hi and thanks to all for their efforts on this coin. Personally i just show up but right now zero is one of my favorite coins. The .25sol/s provided by mu machine is inadequate to mine hah : ) but I am thinking of a modest investment on mining gear just for zero. Since i dont plan to spend more than $2k  its nothing crazy like some hah

I am open to any advice about what to buy for zero specific mining.. i am a bit.new to mining (only) but i do understand to an extent the difference of mining zero compared to zcash or others...suggestions? Thanks!

to devs: many thanks to you, i am going to donate in a moment. This appears to  be a project worth caring for. Exciting! Just one suggestion for the moment.. although appearing quite trivial perhaps, it is my opiniom that rebranding the zcash files (at least the executables) to present zero not zcash. That could really confuse people especially people who run zcash from a folder with a path to it .. in other words conflict.

Renaming to zero-cli and zerod is a smart choice that is good for public image and clarity and avoiding confusion based mishaps. All the best!

Thank you for your donation
and of course thank you for your suggestion. We have it in mind to change it amongst other things. It is just not first priority yet Smiley

If you knew Greek i would suggest to read a complete Guide for mining that i have written and has helped hundreds of people:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1800234.0

If not you can ask away even in pm myself and i would be glad to help you out with details
But there are also multiple other members in here that know about mining and i am sure would be glad to help

DM
Demarsac

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:39:41 PM

Hi everybody  Smiley! I have some free time and would love to contribute to the project.

1. I can translate into Russian and Spanish, if you have not already.

2. I can gather all non-technical/mining information from this thread into one piece of text that can be transformed into an attractive article.

3. I can do other tasks, marketing related perhaps.

Love,
Decembex

Hi Decembex,

This is your month right? Smiley

Welcome and thank you so much for your offer to help us out
Russian and Spanish is a rare combination. I am sure there is a very interesting story behind it

Please pm me so i can keep you in mind for when we get to the point of translations and other related matter that you may help

Thanks again

DM
WolfySerb

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:54:15 PM

Hello guys,

First of all, i would like to thank all the people like Demarsac who are keeping this project alive. I am new in this forum,but i followed this project from the past few months, and i strongly believe that this coin has bright future.
Except donation which i will made of course, i can help with all graphic design related things, so if Guido or anyone else need some assistance i will contribute as much as my obligations allow me (wife,baby,work etc...  Smiley ) I am not over-experienced, but could help with the most of the things...
So, looking forward to see what this baby can do Cheesy

Peace,
Wolfy

awill333

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:32:24 PM

Thank you for your donation
and of course thank you for your suggestion. We have it in mind to change it amongst other things. It is just not first priority yet Smiley

If you knew Greek i would suggest to read a complete Guide for mining that i have written and has helped hundreds of people:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1800234.0

If not you can ask away even in pm myself and i would be glad to help you out with details
But there are also multiple other members in here that know about mining and i am sure would be glad to help

DM

Thank you, friend! I don't know Greek but I will give a run through the translator, should be fine. All the best Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: