Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GROUPBUY 4 - closed  (Read 11830 times)
Quakenet

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:44:37 AM

the baikal miners are stable and perfect. i have money to buy. But i dont have information about the customs. The customs in our country is so strange. i wish the baikal sells their miners in our country.

Baikal declared each unit cost 94$ so i payed 94$ customs for each unit. In my country i have to pay 25% of the total sum of purchase order so baikal helped me alot in clearing customs Smiley i would have been ALLLLOT more. Thanks Baikal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quakenet

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:21:12 AM

the baikal miners are stable and perfect. i have money to buy. But i dont have information about the customs. The customs in our country is so strange. i wish the baikal sells their miners in our country.

Baikal declared each unit cost 94$ so i payed 94$ customs for each unit. In my country i have to pay 25% of the total sum of purchase order so baikal helped me alot in clearing customs Smiley i would have been ALLLLOT more. Thanks Baikal

holy moly remind me not to post on this forum while drunked!!!
KougarLOB

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:53:45 AM

Got a Giant and another Mini.  Mini was paired with another to make a Dual  Smiley.  Giant and Minis are easy and Pi to setup.

Question about the Giant's user interface:  I see the Extranonce check box on the Miner page.  It is selected ("Yes" is checked) but Nicehash is saying that it is not and "mining performance is degraded."  Is this true?  I tried to toggle the check box but it doesn't change the Nicehash page.  Should I ignore this?

1ER7JwEjpjQfm4qaTxy6EaNdNy8MqzP1pt  Smiley
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:24:26 AM

My 10 Giants running like kittens Smiley no problem setting them up. Just like building legos...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2njvapz&s=9#.WL7zTfIWZSA

Been running for 5 Hours and temps are stable at 29C

Nice setup, which coin are you mining? Or are you mining multiple different coins?
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:43:21 AM

Anxiously waiting for the next group buy. i would like to see more payment options though.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Quakenet

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:52:57 PM

My 10 Giants running like kittens Smiley no problem setting them up. Just like building legos...

Nice setup, which coin are you mining? Or are you mining multiple different coins?

Right now i got my miners pointed at Coinmine mining Dash.

I will take some pictures at 24hours to show some more "stabler" hashrates.
Quakenet

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:10:22 PM

Right now i got my miners pointed at Coinmine mining Dash.

I will take some pictures at 24hours to show some more "stabler" hashrates.

Hashrates after 24hours running

nu1mlock

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:23:04 PM

460 MH/s seems quite a long way from the advertised 900 MH/s. Or is that 4 Giants together?
Quakenet

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:29:23 PM

460 MH/s seems quite a long way from the advertised 900 MH/s. Or is that 4 Giants together?

1 Giant has 2 boards.... on the picture you can see a total of 8 boards. I have 4 Giants hooked up together.
nu1mlock

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:32:09 PM

1 Giant has 2 boards.... on the picture you can see a total of 8 boards. I have 4 Giants hooked up together.
Right, that makes sense. Thanks for confirming. I'm about to purchase a Giant myself tomorrow, so that's comforting. Too bad I missed the group buy opportunity though, could've saved quite a bit.
MakeMyDay619

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:08:05 PM

Right, that makes sense. Thanks for confirming. I'm about to purchase a Giant myself tomorrow, so that's comforting. Too bad I missed the group buy opportunity though, could've saved quite a bit.

From baikal website? Go ahead and check if that's possible. They told me they are out of everything. I couldn't buy 2 Giants and later just 1. That's what they replied me:

We are out of stock of our miners at the moment, we do not have any infomation yet on when

our new stock of miners will be produced.

Cool
nu1mlock

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:11:03 PM

From baikal website? Go ahead and check if that's possible. They told me they are out of everything. I couldn't buy 2 Giants and later just 1. That's what they replied me:

We are out of stock of our miners at the moment, we do not have any infomation yet on when

Cool
Yeah, I spoke to them today and I can purchase one Giant (and only one) because I'm a new customer. I asked if I could get back to them tomorrow because I need to purchase the BTC and it was fine.
scavern

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:13:49 PM

Thats' great to hear. My lowly Giant is running relatively cool at 34C. What are you mining?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
MakeMyDay619

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:37:56 PM

Cool
Yeah, I spoke to them today and I can purchase one Giant (and only one) because I'm a new customer. I asked if I could get back to them tomorrow because I need to purchase the BTC and it was fine.

It is crazy. Why can't you and I do a purchase together and buy 3 Giants? Why they make this limit of 1pc...

By the way don't you want to wait for another groupbuy? The guy who organizes this mentioned that there's something on the way...
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:45:25 PM

Cool

It is crazy. Why can't you and I do a purchase together and buy 3 Giants? Why they make this limit of 1pc...

By the way don't you want to wait for another groupbuy? The guy who organizes this mentioned that there's something on the way...

I organize them

I have spent many hours here to help everyone get get that will ROI in good time.

We sold so many units that baikal has to produce more, we are selling them too fast, production is extremely limited at the moment

next time dont hesitate and jump on the group buy Tongue

I managed to get price down to $1900 from 2380 and now...the price is back up

I have done my best to keep prices as low as possible for as long as possible...

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
scavern

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:45:47 PM

Thats' great to hear. My lowly Giant is running relatively cool at 34C. What are you mining?

Baikal have been super helpful. They waited 3 days for me to organize my BTC first...

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
MakeMyDay619

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:53:46 PM

Cool

I organize them

I have spent many hours here to help everyone get get that will ROI in good time.

We sold so many units that baikal has to produce more, we are selling them too fast, production is extremely limited at the moment

next time dont hesitate and jump on the group buy Tongue

I managed to get price down to $1900 from 2380 and now...the price is back up

I have done my best to keep prices as low as possible for as long as possible...

Exactly, here's the man! I recognize that and I'm thankful, hoping I'll get some of the goodies on next occasion!

And do you happen to know when would that be, hmmm?  Wink Right now 2 shiny Giants for me and I'll be content
nu1mlock

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:54:19 PM

I'm assuming that they're limiting it to one per customer in order to "get the word out" and when everyone has one Giant, they'll be tempted to purchase more when they are available. Instead of some people buying all stock and the rest goes to a competitor or buys nothing at all.

Of course I would like to be in a new group buy, but I have the feeling that it'll take quite a while before another one appears. Like the organizer just said, they're almost out of stock which means that there's not enough stock for a group buy. I might get unlucky though and who knows, there might appear a group buy a week after I purchased mine, but we're taking risks in the crypto world all the time.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:36:48 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 09:14:35 PM by DebitMe

If your looking for a giant, I have 3 and will let them go for $2250 plus shipping per unit in the United States.

Proof: https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&addr=17b52Fs9hTD24LyXUsAw3dGSCTKuiDsUuy

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
MakeMyDay619

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:18:10 PM

If your looking for a giant, I have 3 and will let them go for $2250 plus shipping per unit in the United States.

Oh thanks, have to consider it. 1 for my friend nu1mlock I guess Cool

As for me, I was thinking about 1950$ plus shipping to EU, that would be great.

By the way I wonder what would custom be like...   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: