Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ongoing Civil War in U.S.A. corporation  (Read 410284 times)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 07:57:30 PM

What part of treason is funny?  Huh

It's a serious thread about war (and psy-ops); maybe you think it's OK to laugh or make jokes when it comes to terrorism, but that means that I will call you out for your psychopathic behavior.

Psychopath.

Hmmm. You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:03:02 PM

It's a serious thread about war (and psy-ops); maybe you think it's OK to laugh or make jokes when it comes to terrorism, but that means that I will call you out for your psychopathic behavior.

Psychopath.

Hmmm. You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

If you laugh at suffering or high crimes, then you are exhibiting psychopathic behavior. This thread is not a joking matter even though you may disagree with some of the things mentioned here.

Reference my earlier post about treason:

America is so deeply in debt that nobody would want to actually win a new "Civil War", since the winner would be liable for all the debt?  Huh
Ouch.....

Why should men and women have to pay for the debts of a private company?
US government is registered as "doing business"
It is even "in law" that the national debt will not be questioned, but all of this sounds like fascism to me!

Quote from: Benito Mussolini
fascism is the merger of state and corporate power

See the fasces; are those things flanking the people's flag?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:03:29 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Terrorism....  You mean a person retaliating for a country wiping out their entire family?  Hum.  Did we expect to annihilate wedding parties and face no repercussion? Terrorism... it just doesn't exist.  What we use to do to each other..... was some sick stuff, we shouldn't go back to it but we should't expect people to be slaughtered and do nothing.

I agree it is nothing to fing laugh about.
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:17:49 PM

Terrorism can involve simulated violence used for political ends;
the violence does not even have to be real;
these drills are being used for political ends;
most will fall for the hoax, so the effect is the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp1yIxCX7tw

Above is a clip of a proven hoax used for political ends.
Remember, if the event is real, there is no need to fake anything.

ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:40:47 AM

The Federal Government’s Inconsistent Ebola Story
http://themorningconsult.com/2014/08/federal-governments-ebola-story-rife-inconsistencies/
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:37:04 AM

The real terrorists are the people who we all need to keep their eyes on.  They are the ones wearing suites and ties funding these wars and smiling on TV as they lie to everyone's faces.  I'm not saying the tax payer doesn't play a role but not a very conscious or meaningful one in my opinion.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:15:22 PM

The real terrorists are the people who we all need to keep their eyes on.  They are the ones wearing suites and ties funding these wars and smiling on TV as they lie to everyone's faces.  I'm not saying the tax payer doesn't play a role but not a very conscious or meaningful one in my opinion.

Funding both sides of many wars.  Huh

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:05:24 PM

I'm not saying the tax payer doesn't play a role but not a very conscious or meaningful one in my opinion.

Consider if you endorse private credit from the Fed with your paycheck by signing the back without any restrictive or non-endorsement verbiage, you have just accepted private credit from the Fed instead of lawful money.

And most people do this every two weeks, so it is hard to believe that it is not a conscious act.

The Fed takes you and your substance bonding this increase in the elastic currency as serious as a heart attack.

So your actions are meaningful, and the value (substance) behind your actions is absolute.

You can retrieve justice from the foreign occupiers with the stroke of a pen.

Such an action is highly charged with meaning.

If everyone stopped endorsing the FED's private credit, would the bankers have any power left?

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company.

johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:15:03 PM

9/11 is not a real conspiracy?

GTFO  Angry

a good conspiracy is never real.

there were also bombs in london and madrid with hundreds death people. 100 of bombs exploded in afghanistan, bagdag. I want just your opinion, is it also a big conspiracy? I think there are bad people who want to bomb the world and they dont need the help of anyone. you dont agree right?
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:09:54 PM

GTFO  Angry

there were also bombs in london and madrid with hundreds death people. 100 of bombs exploded in afghanistan, bagdag. I want just your opinion, is it also a big conspiracy?
Haven't looked into it. Open to seeing evidence either way. On their face, many bombings appear to be real. Due to the relative scale, I did not investigate those events. However, I am personally inclined to doubt at least the "official cause" of the European bombings; I would need to get educated before taking a position on those particular events.

I think there are bad people who want to bomb the world and they dont need the help of anyone. you dont agree right?
Some people have murder in their hearts (more often though, it is revenge or something akin to self-defense); it is hard to disagree with that.

But look closer:

Since 9/11 only 11 cases posed “potentially significant” threat to the United States.

“Only three were successful (the [Tamerlan and Dzhokhar] Tsarnaev brothers and Major Nidal Hasan), accounting for 17 deaths and several hundred injuries,”

The Boston event is highly questionable; probably, it is a "proven hoax", as has been alleged! I am happy to discuss but would prefer to point you to the Facebook page "Exposing the Big Three" and other resources already mentioned.

I suggest to you that evil bombers are usually not the people you need to worry about.
Since 9/11, there has (supposedly) only been 1 real evil bomber (Hasan).

Maybe terrorists don't need anyone's help; however, the FBI is "helping them" MOST OF THE TIME! Here are the statistics to prove it:

FBI entrapped suspects in almost all high-profile terrorism cases in US
Nearly 95 per cent of terrorist arrests have been the result of FBI foiling its own entrapment plots, the majority of arrests involved the unjust prosecution of targeted Muslim Americans.

bustedtrust

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:50:39 PM

GTFO  Angry
I am pretty sure 9/11 was not a conspiracy. There is no real evidence to back this up.
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:18:42 AM

I am pretty sure 9/11 was not a conspiracy. There is no real evidence to back this up.

Actually, the official story about 9/11 is a giant conspiracy theory:
"that 19 Arab Muslims under the guidance of Osama bin Laden defeated the world's most sophisticated military defense system and also, in bringing down the WTCs, defeated many of the basic laws of physics."

So that is the basic conspiracy theory that critics are challenging!

The 9/11 commission put that story to paper, but even the co-chair of that Commission admits that their investigation was set up to fail:

Quote is from here; it's worth a watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkMnbpXKQs

Take a look also at the footage and comments from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AvQXW0Zn3M

Again, check out the page "Exposing the Big Three" on Facebook for up-to-date information.

ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:01:40 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 12:01:57 PM by Actor_Tom_Truong

KKK raising money for Ferguson police officer
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/08/19/kkk-ferguson-police-officer-darren-wilson-fundraiser/14277007/

Public notice: The 13 inbred European Bloodlines of the terrorist organization Illuminati created and own the KKK to wreck America.
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:16:25 PM

Nazi concentration camps coming to the USA to properly house train all the children born in USA.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 05:23:16 AM

As long as you guys don't pick on us, I mean the Illuminati... (damn), I don't care who looks like who.

Although I doubt the guy who had his legs blown off in that Boston bombing thought it was a hoax. Maybe the hoax went bad and caused collateral damage?
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:59:43 AM

As long as you guys don't pick on us, I mean the Illuminati... (damn), I don't care who looks like who.

Although I doubt the guy who had his legs blown off in that Boston bombing thought it was a hoax. Maybe the hoax went bad and caused collateral damage?

You show your face here and yet your organisation started the KKK? How dare you!

Although I must admit my mind reels somewhat when faced with the idea that European Illuminati had already infiltrated the army of the Confederacy.

I'm finding it hard to understand just who these European Illuminati are, since they mostly just seem to be US citizens with political ideals that Actor_Tom_Truong doesn't like, or US citizens who have some run of bad luck or have violent acts committed against them.

Is Actor_Tom_Truong saying these acts should be encouraged? What the hell is his point?

Honestly, I don't really care. I just want to continue to be entertained by this insane vision of alternate reality. I can't wait until the Syfy series comes out.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
CustomChickenDelivery

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Tha Chickenator

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:37:21 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 09:44:50 AM by CustomChickenDelivery

I'm finding it hard to understand just who these European Illuminati are, since they mostly just seem to be US citizens with political ideals that Actor_Tom_Truong doesn't like, or US citizens who have some run of bad luck or have violent acts committed against them.

Is Actor_Tom_Truong saying these acts should be encouraged? What the hell is his point?

Honestly, I don't really care. I just want to continue to be entertained by this insane vision of alternate reality. I can't wait until the Syfy series comes out.

Tommy is just exercising free speech, although the stuff he "encourages" probably breaks

some laws in the U.S., and he does say he is in Chicago. I am kinda proud if he is in Chicago,

we have a long history of crazy loudmouths and speaking our mind. Everything is pushed to the extreme here.

With that said, I've seen the SyFy movie with Tom and it doesn't end well- he's wearin' pink and, well, SIEG HEIL!!!

Tommy performing same sex-marriages during Nazi Rally in SYFY Original Movie NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

(you know i'm kidding, Tommy)
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:44:27 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 03:34:23 PM by Actor_Tom_Truong

What's happening in Ferguson is they want you to focus on fighting the police and not the source of the problem in America. The source of the problem has always been the 13 inbred European Bloodlines of the Terrorist organization Illuminati running scams on people.

The 13 inbred European bloodlines of the terrorist organization Illuminati knew that people all over America are out burning down multi-million dollars homes, condos, luxury homes own by them. So, they created the illusion to use the police to fight the American citizens.

The 13 inbred European bloodlines of the terrorist organization Illuminati want you to fight the police this way they have unlimited supply of 'stupid human resources' to defeat you.
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:00:24 PM

Senator lives like a Rockefeller but bills the cost to taxpayers
http://washingtonexaminer.com/exography-senator-lives-like-a-rockefeller-but-bills-the-cost-to-taxpayers/article/2552265
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:44:33 PM

Will the Senator get sent to jail?  Shocked
There are so many criminals in DC and unfortunately few of them ever get punished.
Bitcoin can help make Gov't obsolete.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: