Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH Masternodes - the perfect motive for the instamine  (Read 2217 times)
arielbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:15:36 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 03:11:21 PM by arielbit

Why did Evan Duffield and his friends orchestrate the instamine?

Why grab many coins? change block reward schedule and reduce the total coin supply from 84 Million to 18 Million?

Masternodes are the best coin generators/miners/earners since it became online and do POS. Having them is like having a huge mining farm with minimal cost of operating.

With reduced coin supply making the instamine loot a bigger percentage of the existing coinage and will generate more coins than miners thru POS.

That was also the reason why Evan Duffield deceptively hides the concept of POS masternodes from the public before launching Xcoin and more than a month after Xcoin was launched...to accumulate coins for himself and his friends

Was the instamine really an accident? Let's take look at Evan and what he has said in the past..check the dates

this was before Xcoin was put in the ANN section in January 18,2014.

http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2013-December/003964.html
Evan Duffield eduffield82 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 18:53:19 UTC 2013
Previous message: [Bitcoin-development] Fees / prio to be confirmed within ....
Next message: [Bitcoin-development] Looking for GREAT C++ developer for   exciting   opportunity in bitcoin space
Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Hello,

We’re a startup looking for 1 or 2 really good C++ programmer that is
familiar with the bitcoin internals to help with a for-profit startup.

We will be able to provide more information about the project after signing
a non-compete/non-disclosure agreement. Our coin will be one of the truly
unique coins that are not just a clone of the original Bitcoin code. In
short the project will be a merge-mined altcoin that will provide a very
useful service to the whole crypto-coin ecosystem.

If you have added any features to Bitcoin or related technologies this is a
definite bonus. Please include information about the work you’re done in
the space.

We have detailed plans on how to implement it and the roles we are looking to fill. If interested please email eduffield82 at gmail.com with a description of your work experience and we’ll vett the applications and share our plans to see if you’re interested.

Thanks,

Evan & Kyle
Hawk Financial Group, LLC

merged-mined?.....proof of work (POW) and POS masternodes

January 20, 2014 ..48 hours after the instamine

Great, now that everything is stable, I'll be posting later about the vision of this project and milestones! Time to move on to actually implementing what I set out to do.

just to grab an idea on the accumulation phase..

wut.. no premine but you have 5k to throw?  Huh

WTB 20,000 Darkcoin for 1 BTC, PM me!

Looking to buy 10000 DRK, PM Me your offers!

----more than a month after the instamine----

remember before February 21, 2014, Evan already forked DASH from 84 Million supply to 18 Million..

clearly he is still not planning to tell the public about the masternodes in February 21, 2014 but since a guy asked him in reddit he was forced to speak about it....

In reply to: http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/1yit1a/using_coinjoin_for_anonymity_is_errorprone/
--snip--
Masters

To defeat propagation problems, master nodes are elected each new block. They are responsible for being the authority of what goes into the joined transaction each session. This is done in a tamperproof way, but I think it’s not important to the discussion.

--snip--

why is it not important to discussion? can't get enough?

Evan has POS masternode plans but he didn't say what it was until he and his friends accumulated enough and POS the coins in Masternodes.

DASH instamine was real, it never was an accident.

NOTE:
If you are looking for numbers, here is the thread for you Why the darkcoin/dash/dashpay instamine matters

P.S. you might want to take a look at the persons who had love at first sight of DASH and why it looks fishy for me.
DASH - Love at first sight user accounts [Looking Beyond the Hype]

and oh..before i got labeled as a trollero
this friendly thread is brought to you by:

The True DASH - DSH - Dashcoin

NOTE: i wasn't planning on putting this .gif up here but qwizzie forced my hand, this coin/word/logo somehow repels the DASHturds around here like an insect repellent  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arielbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:15:48 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 04:13:39 AM by arielbit

to add a little bit of spice to this thread...and some lulz, here is the ending of my inquiry in DASH ANN thread

this is the best defense out there by their highly decorated shill-troll MasterMined710..."supposedly"
I just read a Darkcoin whitepaper from march 2014 that talks about masternodes and Darksend/privatesend, supposedly there is another white paper before that but i don't have it. Either way, I bought my first Darkcoins in march 2014 for .55 cents because of the privacy focus not masternodes. You or anyone else could have bought cheap dash back then too, hell you could have bought around a year ago for ~$2. Sorry you missed out and are now butthurt. Stop complaining and Buy now before you have to pay $100 a year from now. Dump your monero, buy Dash, thank me later. Grin

this is really a pressing matter that ended in..

Riseman praising icebreaker..  Cool

I had already explained why you can't do this kind of attack and won't do it again. This is not a spam contest. You can't prove a false statement by repeating it.

I am still waiting for you to prove that Evan had the MN concept in mind before he shared it here. It should be impossible to prove unless you can read his mind. But you got caught in this logical trap by yourself, no one forced you Grin And even if he did then I don't see anything drastic here.

Actually I advise you to do some research before posting the same BS over and over again. Follow Icebreaker's example: he knows Dash pretty well and sometimes even mentions real issues of this project. He also exaggerates them to an extremely absurd level which makes it difficult to take him seriously but he still makes some valid points.

You, on the other hand, act at a level of a mediocre chat bot Grin

and qwizzie like a cry baby publicly asking the moderators to shut me up for two weeks  Cool
It is rather interesting to see these trolls fall back into their old habits of spamming this Dash ANN thread with troll posts whenever they feel insecure and threathened by Dash. While knowing they get reported to the Bitcointalkforum moderator for excessive trolling and risk getting banned for weeks for that type of trolling behaviour.

I vividly remember arielbit getting bannend for excessive trolling in the past.. what was it again arielbit ? Two weeks ?
Always remember : actions have consequences

Yeah, two weeks sounds about right. I bet arielbit was using the exact same trolling posts back then too.
Some trolls just never learn...
Bitcoin Addict666

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:39:49 AM

how does dash instant confirm  even work, whats the trade off. it cant be that magical.
Bitcoin Addict666

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:54:11 AM

whats the estimated coins  evan  and  crew   instatmine.
arielbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:00:23 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 03:37:06 AM by arielbit

whats the estimated coins  evan  and  crew   instatmine.

1. Within the very first hour over 500,000 coins were mined

2. Within 8 hours over 1.5 million coins were mind, which is most of the instamine.

from this thread..
Why the darkcoin/dash/dashpay instamine matters

these coins as masternodes generated more coins as time passed like mining farms.

By the way, this thread differs from other instamine threads because it focuses on what Evans says and his actions...his "MOTIVE" for instamining DASH which is to POS Masternodes
FeelTheBern

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:25:06 AM

Keep it up! People need to see the dark side of Dash and its hidden dealings... they are going to get better and better at hiding thier tracks in the future.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:23:08 AM

I understand the reason for this thread, it must be hard for OP to see his own cryptocoin (Monero) go down so fast and at the same
time watch a direct competitor's cryptocoin (Dash) grow twice as fast.

I'm just a bit disappointed the old and boring Dash instamine/fastmine is being used here, when there are more then enough threads in this altcoin discussion
sub-forum alone that deal with the Dash instamine/fastmine issue ... why not bump one of those ? why create yet another one ?

Oh well, carry on gentlemen ..

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
arielbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:58:25 AM

I understand the reason for this thread, it must be hard for OP to see his own cryptocoin (Monero) go down so fast and at the same
time watch a direct competitor's cryptocoin (Dash) grow twice as fast.

I'm just a bit disappointed the old and boring Dash instamine/fastmine is being used here, when there are more then enough threads in this altcoin discussion
sub-forum alone that deal with the Dash instamine/fastmine issue ... why not bump one of those ? why create yet another one ?

Oh well, carry on gentlemen ..

there are different ways to look at it and there are different findings...this is one way to look at it and a different find.

others focus on technical stats, number of coins, how fast the instamine was, Bitcoin-DASH beginnings comparison etc..other threads just pointed out that "Evan withheld information" and end the investigation there...i dig deeper and become more specific to a certain "motive"

this one focused on masternodes, how it was hidden from the public and how can we say it was the "motive" for the instamine.

and no..i'm not affiliated with monero, i know it is convenient of you guys to point at monero for each and everyone of your critics to minuscule and redirect the criticisms you receive in every direction to your no. 1 competition which is monero...you want me to put the logo of Dashcoin in my post?? LOL!

EDIT: here you go..updated the posting with some nice graphics and stop discussing monero here okay?  Grin
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 12:36:35 PM

I do not see major problems with DASH instamine. As I remember it was a community choice to leave everything as it was, though it was offered to start from the start and eliminate the instamine. But community decided to leave it, so now it is too late to complain about this. However, I don't know who runs Dash masternodes and this question is more important than instamine hype. Anyway, Dash looks like a solid market oriented project that has all chances to beat Paypal and even Western Union.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arielbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:53:10 PM

I do not see major problems with DASH instamine. As I remember it was a community choice to leave everything as it was, though it was offered to start from the start and eliminate the instamine. But community decided to leave it, so now it is too late to complain about this. However, I don't know who runs Dash masternodes and this question is more important than instamine hype. Anyway, Dash looks like a solid market oriented project that has all chances to beat Paypal and even Western Union.

community? what community? this one? DASH - Love at first sight user accounts [Looking Beyond the Hype]

there are others but they didn't fit the criteria..

the purpose of that criteria is to catch rats (insiders/fake/multiple accounts) Cheesy

for me the majority of masternode owners obviously participated in the instamine and insiders who accumulated while there is an information blackout orchestrated by Evan and his friends.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:23:02 PM

Interesting, you do not see any major problem with Dash instamine. Over 1 million dash coin was mined in 24 hours even it takes Satoshi month to get to that figure. The masternodes was centralized in the hands of the Dash developer, rumours has it that one of the developers has 400 master-nodes. The project was rebranded to Dash to hide the instamine story.

Most of these Altcoins are only rding on the success of Bitcoin thanks to Shaftshift because for me no one will use this coin talk-less of beating Paypal 

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

Correct. The Dash community decided long ago to move forward. Dash exists 3 years already and has lived through many periods of re-distribution.
Only people stuck in the past are still using this instamine issue that took place in Dash very early time period, which is fine by me as it indicates
they ran out of arguments against Dash.

Edit : small piece of advice to OP, using a lot of red font tends to distract readers which leads to the message getting .. lost.  

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:41:24 PM

Correct. The Dash community decided long ago to move forward. Dash exists 3 years already and has lived through many periods of re-distribution.
Only people stuck in the past are still using this instamine issue that took place in Dash very early time period, which is fine by me as it indicates

Edit : small piece of advice to OP, using a lot of red font tends to distract readers which leads to the message getting .. lost.  

You are right, big red text is harder to read, i droped reading as it causes too much damages to my eyes.
I still don't understand why people are talking about Dash as like as it is one of these shitcoins, DASH is a well known, well established altcoin, monero also, but both of you are so much different that i wouldn't call you competitors.
Dash is doing great in term of acceptance and growth, i am personnaly a fan of DASH, and i plan to run a masternode in the next few months. the full node is aleready running.
Monero is doing great also, especially in market cap, the rise was amazing, i think on 1 year it earned around +3500% of price, which a nice achievement, i actually run a monero full node.

Both of these coins are great but i still don't know why you continiue to attack Dash, please, let them do their job, and focus on your job, monero isn't that active regarding community, which is not the case of dash, think about it please.
arielbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:43:41 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 01:30:16 AM by arielbit

You are right, big red text is harder to read, i droped reading as it causes too much damages to my eyes.
I still don't understand why people are talking about Dash as like as it is one of these shitcoins, DASH is a well known, well established altcoin, monero also, but both of you are so much different that i wouldn't call you competitors.
Dash is doing great in term of acceptance and growth, i am personnaly a fan of DASH, and i plan to run a masternode in the next few months. the full node is aleready running.
Monero is doing great also, especially in market cap, the rise was amazing, i think on 1 year it earned around +3500% of price, which a nice achievement, i actually run a monero full node.

Both of these coins are great but i still don't know why you continiue to attack Dash, please, let them do their job, and focus on your job, monero isn't that active regarding community, which is not the case of dash, think about it please.

you both should have your eyes checked if color red is hurting your eyes..OR is it the content that's hurting your eyes? ROFLMAO!

if you notice i try to make my post as short as possible...those reds/highlights focused on specific points where if you don't read the rest it would still make the point.

@qwizzie

yeah your "shady community" decided to move forward...and you have propagandist taoofsatoshi and Amanda Bullshit Juggler erasing the past and feeding lies to the public...this posting strengthens that the instamine was real, it will be real for the rest of your lives *evil laugh* MWAHA-HA-HA ... how does it feel now that you have official DASH story says it was just an accident out there-being debunked, there is a saying "the bigger they are the harder they fall" - you cannot bury the truth.

i also like how you and your shady community are not addressing my points and moving to a totally different topic...it seems you are accepting the facts i posted...very good  Cool

@nemgun

i tend to agree with you because they are different coins now since DASH is moving away from privacy..there are other coins too that are interesting.

i don't have a job on monero..you are easily fed bullshit.

on the other hand i was invited to the party by Macrochip
And speaking of which: Where's your down-syndrome sidekick Arielshit, anyway? I found the perfect avatar for him. It's in the center of this picture:

me and my DASH buddies were friends since 2015..they get cocky with their bullshit/lies,propaganda and i slap some hard reality onto them..it's fun for me..as long as it is fun for me i'll always be with them  Grin

did you see the cool .gif I put up there?...don't tell me it hurt your eyes too, it is nice  Grin
arielbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:41:22 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 02:55:37 AM by arielbit

with DASH official story about the "accidental" instamine out there...of course DASH shills and propagandist will not touch this topic even though they get very cocky when DASH is pumping specially when they are about the same marketcap with monero as of today  Cheesy

case closed.

guilty as charged

Cool
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:04:58 AM

Can some one fill me in on why it's performing so well? It's pretty remarkable that in this BTC tear it paced perfectly in both USD/BTC.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:15:15 AM

Can some one fill me in on why it's performing so well? It's pretty remarkable that in this BTC tear it paced perfectly in both USD/BTC.

There are around 2k new DASH coins daily.  
45% got miners. So the ones that keep DASH network secure.  PoW
45% get those who instamined first day with their Masternodes. PoS
10% goes for marketing. Different people like Amanda B Jonson put proposals:  OK, I will make 1 video daily and you will pay me xx DASH and then this instamine Masternodes vote on her suggestion and BAM she gets DASH and they get marketing.

Coins are normally open source without any company or any owner or CEO or, ...   So no one promote them. DASH and similar as Onecoin, Gulden, LeoCoin, ...  are such and promotes themselves. Seems DASH is doing best lately. altho you should not forget about the rest.

Marketing works, when there is no competition.  Waste of founds to put anything in development. DASH = smart I mean stupid. Yes stupid sells!
arielbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:28:50 AM

10% goes for marketing. Different people like Amanda B Jonson put proposals:  OK, I will make 1 video daily and you will pay me xx DASH and then this instamine Masternodes vote on her suggestion and BAM she gets DASH and they get marketing.

Coins are normally open source without any company or any owner or CEO or, ...   So no one promote them. DASH and similar as Onecoin, Gulden, LeoCoin, ...  are such and promotes themselves. Seems DASH is doing best lately. altho you should not forget about the rest.

Marketing works, when there is no competition.  Waste of founds to put anything in development. DASH = smart I mean stupid. Yes stupid sells!

let me add some things here..

notice the buy support on poloniex with ETH, XMR and DASH...why did DASH has fewer buy support even when it pumps and marketcap is as high as XMR right now?

DASH instamine masternodes hates miners since the beginning that's why they change the coins supply from 84M to 18M, they are even planning to collateralize mining (lock a certain amount of coins)to force, reduce, prevent miners from dumping coins.

DASH specializes in locking coins to get interests. it is a HYIP business.

a business like what Amanda BJ says here https://youtu.be/8GwsmnHE3Rk?t=239

as for a currency and the "innovative technologies" DASH claims---->"all marketing" like any businesses would do.

EDIT: notice LEOcoin switched to POS because nobody is mining that shit anymore? LOL
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:18:40 AM

Dash ranking 5 on coinmarketcap !!

https://coinmarketcap.com/#USD

Note : you are all sooo busy with Dash on a daily basis, so i thought you guys would like to be informed about it. A thank you for me posting this is not needed, really.. it is not needed.
Okay, Okay .. maybe a small thank you.  Roll Eyes

Another note : to those wondering which cryptocurrency was on rank 5 before Dash, i have difficulty remembering .. its fading from my mind as we speak.
Oh well, must not be important then.

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:33:45 AM

Marketing works, when there is no competition.  Waste of founds to put anything in development. DASH = smart I mean stupid. Yes stupid sells!

It's also important to note that only around 3-4% of its total "available" supply has traded over the last 20 or so days on the bulk of the run up (i.e. it's easily manipulated).

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: