Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722528 times)
elbereth

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 03:13:06 PM

Anybody found the values for networks.py to Darkcoin P2Pool?
If so I would like to add a node in FR/EU.
blueforever

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:14:32 PM

There is someone trying to manipulate the price on Polo so that they can buy up as much as possible.

How do you figure?
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 03:22:54 PM

In reply to: http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/1yit1a/using_coinjoin_for_anonymity_is_errorprone/

I'm posting this here, for everyone's benefit. Thanks!

Hi, I am Gnosis, the Anoncoin developer working on implementing Zerocoin. First of all, I think it is excellent that there is so much interest in developing a fully anonymous currency. I am not just a developer but also a user, or I will be when an anonymous currency exists! When coin creators compete, the coin users win!
However, CoinJoin has been around for a while, and it has not seen much use for anonymity. There's a good reason for that: it's not very anonymous.
Quoting my bitcointalk post:
CoinJoin has questionable anonymity compared to Zerocoin. The reason is that with CoinJoin, two or more users must somehow partner up and forge a transaction together. They communicate over a secure channel to do this. The coins are only mixed among these "partners." Picking partners you can trust is a significant obstacle: how can you know that your partners will "forget" the mixing that happened? One may try to repeat this 10 times with randomly chosen partners, but how can you know that your partners are not all just sock puppets of one malicious entity (on an anonymous network, it is trivial to create as many fake users as you want )? If that is the case, then your efforts are in vain.
Compare this with Zerocoin, where you put your coins in an accumulator, and they are mixed with the coins of all users who have put coins into that accumulator, since the beginning of Zerocoin. There would be a different accumulator for different denominations of Anoncoins (1, 5, 10, 50 ANC, etc.).
To put it simply, the more users' coins your coins are mixed with, the more anonymity you have.
I cannot speak to Darkcoin's implementation (or planned implementation) of CoinJoin since I cannot seem to find any specs or code on their Github or their site. If anyone knows, please point me to them.
I look forward to a practical and secure solution for anonymity from the DarkCoin devs! Smiley

First off, these are fantastic questions. The answer to implementing this in such a way where it is very difficulty to exploit is by adding cost and verification.

Here’s the gist of how I envision DarkSend to work in the long run. Some of what I’m going to mention is done, some of it I’m working on currently. I’d love some ideas on possible attack vectors on my implementation, so we can make it as bulletproof as possible.

Pools

DarkSend adds various extensions to the Bitcoin protocol for implementing transaction pooling. Like normal Coinjoin the pools take transactions in stages. The stages currently are:

POOL_STATUS_IDLE
POOL_STATUS_ACCEPTING_INPUTS
POOL_STATUS_ACCEPTING_OUTPUTS
POOL_STATUS_SIGNING
POOL_STATUS_TRANSMISSION

So the users relay these items throughout the network as the stages happen. After all items are gathered into the pool, the transactions are merged together into one, remotely signed and then broadcasted.

Masters

To defeat propagation problems, master nodes are elected each new block. They are responsible for being the authority of what goes into the joined transaction each session. This is done in a tamperproof way, but I think it’s not important to the discussion.

So what is the cost?

There must be a cost to using this anonymous network, otherwise like you say there will be issues with millions of accounts popping up. I’m not dead set on which solution(s) to implement, but here’s a couple ideas:

Burnt Identities

Higher difficulty shares to the current block would be mined and then stored in the blockchain permanently. Multiple of these would be used for each transaction and would be “burnt” when misused, causing the attacker to have to mine them again. 

Verification?

To use the pools it will require unique unspend outputs, someone that wants to mess with the system would have to have a large pool of funds in many addresses. So to attack a pool with 100 slots, you would require funds dispersed to 99 addresses, on 99 nodes working in common.

Other possible fee-less solutions?

There is interesting research on protecting against sybil attacks that lends itself really well to a decentralized ledger, such as this paper:

http://dimacs.rutgers.edu/Workshops/InformationSecurity/slides/gamesandreputation.pdf

The idea is to build a social graph of the inputs and outputs of each entry and they should all know different people. If 99 of them all have the same “friends” that they associate with, then they’ll have to enter a different pool. Which will ensure the pool is not full of the nodes belonging to the attacker.

An application for machine learning?

I’m been making models for trading equities for over 7 years now. I ran a financial firm that sold the signals for a few years and I have experience with natural language processing using classifiers. So, I could make a classifier and actually embed it into Darkcoin to determine which pool a node should use, to separate out nodes that seem to be in common.

Other ideas?

I’m open to ideas on how to provide the best security to the network. I would love to hear what people have in mind.

I’ve been working on DarkSend about a month and we’ve already fixed the decentralization and propagation issues, this is just another bridge to cross in the future.

Thanks!

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
darko84

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:25:41 PM

send please link for new cpu miner. i not found(

What cpu miner are u using?

Here-> https://github.com/elmad/darkcoin-cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes/releases

you can get the windows binaries of my first release.

Can you paste link for non avx-aes cpu miner? My Phenom X6 run very slow on first xcoin-miner.
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:56:07 PM

Thats informative dev . . Smiley
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:56:51 PM

Good lord, our developer shouldn't have to not post in the Reddit for his own coin because it, "Looks terrible".

That reddit literally makes me sick to my stomach to look at, it is that hard on the eyes.

Will whoever is doing the CSS for it PLEASE have a normal Reddit for the main area and just keep the Darkcoin header?  You're driving away so many users in my opinion.  And our own developer.
MyFarm

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:07:38 PM

Good lord, our developer shouldn't have to not post in the Reddit for his own coin because it, "Looks terrible".

That reddit literally makes me sick to my stomach to look at, it is that hard on the eyes.

Will whoever is doing the CSS for it PLEASE have a normal Reddit for the main area and just keep the Darkcoin header?  You're driving away so many users in my opinion.  And our own developer.

Agree so hard. There is a thread about it, whoever is in charge made a couple tweaks but it's still horrible. He seems adamant to keep the theme close to what it is, despite many people requesting it is changed. I suggested googling "dark color schemes" for some better ideas, as right now it's really a problem to read for more than a minute or two. No response. :/
Then maybe we should go back to /r/darkcoincrypto
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:17:56 PM

Other ideas?

I’m open to ideas on how to provide the best security to the network. I would love to hear what people have in mind.

You, the devs, will need assistance, ideas, and feedback to improve the operation and shoot down any possible problems. This has to come from crypto-experts and highly skilled programmers. In this thread we are mostly miners, investors, interested small-timers etc so I doubt we can help much aside from ironing out small bugs like "oh this icon should be there and the message of the QT client is irrelevant". Therefore my suggestion is go where necessary to find the best resources. These may be found in some other parts of bitcointalk, external crypto/security forums, contacts with distinguished programmers/hackers of the field etc.

You have undertaken a giant task and you will need as much assistance as possible to make it work perfectly.

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:20:26 PM

Will whoever is doing the CSS for it PLEASE have a normal Reddit for the main area and just keep the Darkcoin header?  You're driving away so many users in my opinion.  And our own developer.

Agree so hard. There is a thread about it, whoever is in charge made a couple tweaks but it's still horrible. He seems adamant to keep the theme close to what it is, despite many people requesting it is changed. I suggested googling "dark color schemes" for some better ideas, as right now it's really a problem to read for more than a minute or two. As a coder who prefers dark color schemes, I'm positive it could be done better with about 10 minutes of effort. And yet, no response. :/

Can I ask that you please be a bit more constructive, because I've actively addressed people's criticisms, fixed all the glaring RES stylesheet issues, basically done everything people have asked, and received a lot of positive feedback from people who were previously complaining (mostly about RES specific problems that weren't visible on my end at the time, which have since been fixed). If you still have a problem with it, I'm as open to changing things as I've always been. I'm putting my own time into this for the community, after all. You just need to be specific about the problem you're having. It's like filing a bug report -- if you don't give specifics, it's hard for the dev to address the problem.

I'm also a coder who uses dark colour schemes so I know what works for me, but I only have my own eyes to go by, so if the scheme doesn't agree with your eyes I need you to be specific about the what & why.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:23:23 PM

Will whoever is doing the CSS for it PLEASE have a normal Reddit for the main area and just keep the Darkcoin header?  You're driving away so many users in my opinion.  And our own developer.

Agree so hard. There is a thread about it, whoever is in charge made a couple tweaks but it's still horrible. He seems adamant to keep the theme close to what it is, despite many people requesting it is changed. I suggested googling "dark color schemes" for some better ideas, as right now it's really a problem to read for more than a minute or two. As a coder who prefers dark color schemes, I'm positive it could be done better with about 10 minutes of effort. And yet, no response. :/

Can I ask that you please be a bit more constructive, because I've actively addressed people's criticisms, fixed all the glaring RES stylesheet issues, basically done everything people have asked, and received a lot of positive feedback from people who were previously complaining (mostly about RES specific problems that weren't visible on my end at the time, which have since been fixed). If you still have a problem with it, I'm as open to changing things as I've always been. I'm putting my own time into this for the community, after all. You just need to be specific about the problem you're having. It's like filing a bug report -- if you don't give specifics, it's hard for the dev to address the problem.

I'm also a coder who uses dark colour schemes so I know what works for me, but I only have my own eyes to go by, so if the scheme doesn't agree with your eyes I need you to be specific about the what & why.

I meant my giant blob reply looked terrible, not the theme. I didn't mean to start this shit storm.

eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:34:56 PM

I was, read the thread!

"I didn't mean to start this shit storm."

It needs to be addressed. It is, and will turn people away. That's bad. It's not a good time to "try things" - go with something that makes sense. You can try diff themes out in a test subreddit and get opinions before rolling it out to the community. Basic stuff, here. Wink

You're right, can we work on finding a theme that is as aesthetically pleasing to everyone as possible?

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:39:09 PM

I was, read the thread!

"I didn't mean to start this shit storm."

It needs to be addressed. It is, and will turn people away. That's bad. It's not a good time to "try things" - go with something that makes sense. You can try diff themes out in a test subreddit and get opinions before rolling it out to the community. Basic stuff, here. Wink

Could you PM me your reddit nick so I can read what you wrote? Or just copy/paste here. I've read through the threads about stylesheet issues several times & responded to nearly all the posts. Just not sure who you are there, so it'd be good to get specifics of what you don't like about it.

FWIW the colour scheme was modeled after the darkcoin.io scheme, it wasn't meant to be experimental, just keeping consistent branding.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:41:58 PM

It's funny actually that we are where we are in terms of market interest with suboptimal logos / pages / wikis /q&a's etc, which do not really "pull" people in. So this means even greater potential as these are sorted out.

Geekiness is prevalent here and that's a good thing really because it indicates that there is a higher priority in the actual job/specs than in aesthetic/cosmetic stuff.

Everything will be improved over time, no need to make the atmosphere heavy. Interestingly it's all the scammers and clone shitcoins who have all the nice sites and resources from day 1. Ah well, since they didn't have to actually put some real work on the actual coin aside from tweaking the block time generation and issued coins, it's only natural to occupy themselves with just the marketing aspect Grin
boubou

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:47:05 PM

Phm gave us his GPU miner code, and I merged in his changes into my project at https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin-sgminer

I got it to compile and it seems to work for me, although I have a terrible GPU so I'm not positive.

Try to compile it and let me know if it works so I can pay the man.

Thanks!

Holy crap time to go!  I'll see if I can get this running on my unix / BAMT rig with three Radeon GPUs.  I'll give it a shot, but I might need some step by steps!

It just compiled it, and it looks to be working!

I'm not sure if the feedback im getting from sgminer is correct, but the pool is saying that my working is going at 5,400 kh/s Smiley Thats with two 7950's and one R280.  I'm sure my setting, threads etc are far from optimal.

sgminer version 4.0.0 - Started: [2014-02-15 02:39:43]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(5s):5.488M (avg):5.414Mh/s | A:0  R:0  HW:0  WU:0.0/m
ST: 2  SS: 0  NB: 5  LW: 151  GF: 0  RF: 0
Connected to (null) (stratum) diff 0 as user xxxx
Block: 835147cb...  Diff:23  Started: [02:45:08]  Best share: 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[P]ool management [G]PU management ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 GPU 0:                | 2.028M/2.053Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:0.0/m I:13
 GPU 1:                | 1.672M/1.689Mh/s | R:  0.0% HW:0 WU:0.0/m I:20
 GPU 2:                | 1.715M/1.733Mh/s | R:  2.9% HW:0 WU:0.0/m I:20

[02:43:32] Accepted 0e000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 1 at (null)
[02:43:42] Accepted 6a000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 0 at (null)
[02:43:51] Network diff set to 23
[02:43:51] Stratum from (null) detected new block
[02:44:07] Network diff set to 23
[02:44:07] Stratum from (null) detected new block
[02:44:10] Accepted 35000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 2 at (null)
[02:44:18] Accepted 3e000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 2 at (null)
[02:44:21] Accepted 4a000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 1 at (null)
[02:44:25] Accepted 39000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 1 at (null)
[02:44:28] Accepted 57000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 1 at (null)
[02:44:28] Accepted 22000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 0 at (null)
[02:44:30] Accepted 09000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 0 at (null)
[02:44:34] Accepted 6a000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 1 at (null)
[02:44:41] Accepted 1a000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 0 at (null)
[02:44:50] Accepted 5f000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 0 at (null)
[02:44:50] Accepted 67000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 0 at (null)
[02:44:53] Accepted 27000000 Diff 0/0 GPU 0 at (null)

Thanks to all involed, I'll be sending some coins!

Edit: Yeah, getting about 5.5Mh/s right now with my three cards.  But I noticed I'm only pulling about 450W at the wall, where as I normally pull about 800W, so I'm sure it can go even faster.
Can you explain what to do to install it on bamt/linux?

BEHNZiP6UZunp41vurNaQi4r2hvgG57yzi : BdG
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:54:18 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 05:23:57 PM by TanteStefana

Oh screwballs, that's for the cpu miner, lOL, hold on, I'll get the right one...  This is for ATI  as I don't know about Nvidia:

First, update your driver to latest stable release
Then download and install the AMD_APP_SDK

Now download the ADL_SDK, hang on to that

do an apt-get update

then   apt-get install -y build-essential m4 libssl-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev git automake libcurl4-openssl-dev

now download the source;

sudo git clone https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin-sgminer

go into that folder, find the ADl_SDK folder and copy the contents of the ADL_SDK folder you downloaded and unzipped earlier into this folder

cd darkcoin-sgminer

./autoconf -i

./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native"

make

just chnge the "darkcoin-sgminer" and /evan82/darkcoin-sgminer to whatever version you're doing  Hope I covered it correctly, good luck

Left the old info for anyone who might want it. This is for CPUminer

Just a quick cut and paste, on my Ubuntu, this is what I do for the latest version:

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install -y build-essential m4 libssl-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev git automake libcurl4-openssl-dev

sudo git clone https://github.com/elmad/darkcoin-cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes

cd darkcoin-cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes

sudo chmod +x autogen.sh

sudo ./autogen.sh

sudo ./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native"

sudo make

And this is how I start it:

sudo ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://drk.lotterymining.com:4444 -u Me.Worker -p Password

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
boubou

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:59:24 PM

Oh screwballs, that's for the cpu miner, lOL, hold on, I'll get the right one...

Just a quick cut and paste, on my Ubuntu, this is what I do for the latest version:

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install -y build-essential m4 libssl-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev git automake libcurl4-openssl-dev

sudo git clone https://github.com/elmad/darkcoin-cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes

cd darkcoin-cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes

sudo chmod +x autogen.sh

sudo ./autogen.sh
Lol, too late Smiley

I was thinking the name was strange but... Smiley

sudo ./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native"

sudo make

And this is how I start it:

sudo ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://drk.lotterymining.com:4444 -u Me.Worker -p Password

Too late Cheesy

Anyway, I'll do it again if you have the gpu-miner and then do a fresh install:)

I got an error with the apt-get install command: a file not found

BEHNZiP6UZunp41vurNaQi4r2hvgG57yzi : BdG
MyFarm

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:59:58 PM

I apologize, I don't mean to be so harsh.  I understand you're volunteering your time and it really is appreciated.  You've created some beautiful work in this thread.

In short, dark color schemes just don't work for my eyes and the majority of people.  I know you've worked hard on it and the header is gorgeous, but I honestly feel dark color schemes will turn many away Sad
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:00:58 PM

Who just saw the huge dump and sell wall on c-cex. The cunt dumped from 23 down to 198 and put a 17btc sell wall at 20. Very annoying bullshit.
overlode

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:06:17 PM

If anyone like me was struggling to figure out solo mining DRK then the following is a rough guide using Windows and sgminer -

Example Darkcoin.conf file for solo -

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=1234
gen=0
server=1
addnode=23.23.186.131
addnode=50.16.206.102
addnode=50.19.116.123
addnode=98.165.130.67
addnode=54.242.50.205
addnode=50.17.98.53
addnode=54.225.43.37

Example settings for sgminer -

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o http://127.0.0.1:1234 -u <username> -p <password> --no-adl -I 11 -g 2 -w 64 --shaders 512

These settings are for my graphics card which is a rubbish ATI Radeon HD7730 - I get on average 250-300 Kh/s with this setup so change the graphics settings on the end to suit your card.

Use https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison if you do not know the settings your card should use.

I apologise if this has already been posted but 193 pages of posts is a lot to check through Smiley. Just trying to help out.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:06:40 PM

Who just saw the huge dump and sell wall on c-cex. The cunt dumped from 23 down to 198 and put a 17btc sell wall at 20. Very annoying bullshit.

I'm right there with you, big wall.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: