Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 05:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the easiest way to earning btc??  (Read 594 times)
xwshamim (OP)

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 05:42:37 AM

what is the easiest way to earning bitcoin from this site?can u please tell me??
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:16:16 AM

what is the easiest way to earning bitcoin from this site?can u please tell me??

You need to post constantly daily here. Every 2 weeks if you have made 14 posts during this period your activity points will go up by 14. Once you reach the Member status you can start joining signature campaigns to earn a few bitcoins from them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Read the thread in the hyperlink.

mrland456

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 07:27:14 AM

thanks for the link
PYramid Head

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:31:17 AM

signature campaigns, but also the easiest way to earn a ban if you spam
LieXurui

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:12:28 AM

is easy earn bitcoin, you can playing in faucet site, is free and easy
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:27:03 AM

Yes a good way to start until you spend time in the forum and make a few posts everyday would be to join a faucet rotator.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1672870.0

The thread above describes in detail the best faucet rotator yet that we have here.

lionelshrike2

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:41:31 AM

the easiest way to earning btc is : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Just need doing simple task and get reward
Shawns

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:56:58 PM

Signatures Campaigns is probably the easiest way, start ranking your account and join one Smiley

p.s dont spam, keep it high quality posts Wink
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:00:24 PM

i think the best way to earn bitcoins is through signature campaign.but let me remind that you should post spam otherwise you will get ban .reach atleast junior member and you are eligible to apply for some campaigns and if selected you can earn through bitcoins.
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:07:20 PM

Follow signature campaign or service jobs that match your skill
xwshamim (OP)

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

thanks everyone i ll keep that in mind
annie9771

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:50:10 PM

for now yes signature campaign earning is easy, but its depend how much earning you want , for me i think i can't think about signature campaign before hero-member rank  Wink
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 08:32:12 PM

signature campaign isn't actually easy. you'd be out of the campaign if you aren't quite good at writing useful responses with considerable grammar which if English isn't your native tongue, you'd be out of luck later.
the easiest way to earn btc so far is the faucets which can be done without even taking an effort to read. all you need to do it is to paste and click and then wait again and paste again and click. With btc price increasing every minute, you'd be millionaire with the price goes  $1000000 each satoshi.  Grin

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Luzina90

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:47:08 AM

Participate in bounty program and signature campaign

boomin

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:46:40 AM

signature campaign isn't actually easy. you'd be out of the campaign if you aren't quite good at writing useful responses with considerable grammar which if English isn't your native tongue, you'd be out of luck later.
the easiest way to earn btc so far is the faucets which can be done without even taking an effort to read. all you need to do it is to paste and click and then wait again and paste again and click. With btc price increasing every minute, you'd be millionaire with the price goes  $1000000 each satoshi.  Grin

neah... it`s much more easyer to sell something and receive btc for that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: