Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MyBit: World's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem.  (Read 59739 times)
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 09:56:32 PM

when MyBit coin open ico selling use escrow or not dev
and not open bounty, not promotion youre coin use signature campaign, facebook campaign or twitter campaign

We are planning on utilizing escrow.  Post-ico we are planning to hold the funds in a smart contract wallet that has a trusted and well-known community figure hold one of the signing keys, and he will be required to authorize any withdrawals over a certain value to ensure funds are used as indicated in the ICO terms (which will be released in the upcoming days).

Why indonesian language is not on the list? Are u hate indonesian people? Ahh great
Maybe there target market is not indonesia or they are not aware that a separate Indonesian local forum exists here.It obviously doesnt mean they hate indonesia
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 10:00:34 PM

I have sent you an inbox message dev in regards to the Greek translation. Message me back if you need this.
DApptothefuture (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 10:01:27 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:12:12 AM by mprep

another ICO coming...

where is your team based? do you work together from 1 location? are you covered by any crypto-regulation?

as to the fund allocation, what's the difference with 10% for Founders & 20% for Foundation?

Hey - team is mainly in Europe (Prague, Berlin, Estonia, Russia, Minsk) with a few members in the U.S (Denver, Charlotte).  We have been working with attorneys to ensure the entity (post-ico success) is domiciled in an area where we can operate with minimal regulation.  10% is being distributed among the founders to do as they choose with upon completion of the ICO, while 20% will remain in the foundation to partake in revenue disbursements once the platform begins to monetize to cover ongoing maintenance expenses. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

and not open bounty, not promotion youre coin use signature campaign, facebook campaign or twitter campaign

We are planning on utilizing escrow.  Post-ico we are planning to hold the funds in a smart contract wallet that has a trusted and well-known community figure hold one of the signing keys, and he will be required to authorize any withdrawals over a certain value to ensure funds are used as indicated in the ICO terms (which will be released in the upcoming days).

Why indonesian language is not on the list? Are u hate indonesian people? Ahh great
Maybe there target market is not indonesia or they are not aware that a separate Indonesian local forum exists here.It obviously doesnt mean they hate indonesia

We don't have plans for a marketing team in that region which is why we are not requesting a translation from there currently.  Now knowing that there is a dedicated forum for that area I will discuss with the team and see if it makes sense for us to target it.

MyBit designs products that open up the world, creating tools that enable freedom and wealth generation for everyone.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:10:10 PM

new ICO again,, just say good luck  Grin Grin
axlroses

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:13:25 PM

lol nganu bingitz bossku Grin
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:15:17 PM

We don't have plans for a marketing team in that region which is why we are not requesting a translation from there currently.  Now knowing that there is a dedicated forum for that area I will discuss with the team and see if it makes sense for us to target it.

yes I know Indonesia is different from other countries, and I already know why you do not target in Indonesia. thanks for replied
PokerDiceMan

Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:17:48 PM

Any bounty campaign sir, like social network campaign, signcamp etc?

Hey - please pm with the social platforms you specialize in, languages/geo-locations, and past experience marketing in this industry.

i can help you maintanance and, social media campaign manager, facebook campaign and twitter campaign
is good if social media campaign you ready facebook fanpage and twitter account

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

This is very promising project....

we are going on it....
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:27:06 AM

Great project and seems to be legit, i will follow!
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:05:17 AM

No auto-invite for slack?

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:09:13 AM

you really need to sort out the team section on the website.

can't fully read the bios of the team members
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:16:52 AM

Melonport (http://www.melonport.com/) is building software for asset management on Ethereum blockchain. What's your thought on this?

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
DApptothefuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 02:23:52 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:12:30 AM by mprep

No auto-invite for slack?

On our task list, i'll post an update once configured.

you really need to sort out the team section on the website.

can't fully read the bios of the team members

Will take care of it and update here once completed.

Melonport (http://www.melonport.com/) is building software for asset management on Ethereum blockchain. What's your thought on this?

Short Answer - Melonport is absolutely fantastic, but what we are doing is very different. 

From what I know about Melonport, it is a digital asset management protocol for investing/portfolio management that makes it more transparent, collaborative, and efficient.

MyBit's goal in phase 1 is to enable ownership titles for physical (real-world) assets to be represented on the Blockchain such as personal electronic/IoT devices, cars, high-valued art, property, designer apparel, etc.  Then it provides the functionality to secure these assets in a virtual trust or Will governed by smart contract logic.

So whereas melonport is poised to revolutionize digital asset management from an income generating (investment perspective), MyBit focuses on physical assets and makes it easy to manage, transfer, and secure them.

Where MyBit begins to converge with Melonport in terms of concept, is phase 2 when we unveil the ability to issue fractional shares and invest in autonomous mobiles and smart home technology.  This enables MyBit users to generate substantial income from the platform (ontop of network revenue distributions).  So while Melonport focuses on the Digital Asset Market, in phase 2 we are offering a somewhat similar service for the physical asset market. 

Additionally, we absolutely love the "network effect" Melonport discusses several times throughout their docs and videos and have plans to implement a similar strategy into the MyBit platform to create a sustainable and fast-evolving ecosystem.

I hope this short answer is sufficient.  I would be more than happy to further discuss once we enable auto sign-ups for our slack community - cheers!

Short Answer - Melonport is absolutely fantastic, but what we are doing is very different. 

From what I know about Melonport, it is a digital asset management protocol for investing/portfolio management that makes it more transparent, collaborative, and efficient.

MyBit's goal in phase 1 is to enable ownership titles for physical (real-world) assets to be represented on the Blockchain such as personal electronic/IoT devices, cars, high-valued art, property, designer apparel, etc.  Then it provides the functionality to secure these assets in a virtual trust or Will governed by smart contract logic.

So whereas melonport is poised to revolutionize digital asset management from an income generating (investment perspective), MyBit focuses on physical assets and makes it easy to manage, transfer, and secure them.

Where MyBit begins to converge with Melonport in terms of concept, is phase 2 when we unveil the ability to issue fractional shares and invest in autonomous mobiles and smart home technology.  This enables MyBit users to generate substantial income from the platform (ontop of network revenue distributions).  So while Melonport focuses on the Digital Asset Market, in phase 2 we are offering a somewhat similar service for the physical asset market. 

Additionally, we absolutely love the "network effect" Melonport discusses several times throughout their docs and videos and have plans to implement a similar strategy into the MyBit platform to create a sustainable and fast-evolving ecosystem.

I hope this short answer is sufficient.  I would be more than happy to further discuss once we enable auto sign-ups for our slack community - cheers!

Quick addition to my previous comment.  I foresee some potential level of integration of MyBit into Melonport once we reach phase 2.  The Melonport platform can be a highly useful tool for determining optimal investment strategy for this new asset class we are creating with MyBit and also vastly remove friction in diversifying portfolios with our new type of investment model.

MyBit designs products that open up the world, creating tools that enable freedom and wealth generation for everyone.
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:22:36 AM

Looks like a promising, i'm watching this
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:27:42 AM

I would like to do Vietnamese translation for bounty. Pm me if im accepted, Thanks!
candrammm

Activity: 206

research > buy on dip > and HODL

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:45:48 AM

yes I know Indonesia is different from other countries, and I already know why you do not target in Indonesia. thanks for replied

Grin the dev might not see the potential of Indonesian crypto community, they should learn from edinarcoin, maybe they were not watching that Indonesia crypto community becomes one of the biggest supporters were put ponzi coin edinar (EDR)  ranked 39 in coinmarketcap  Grin Cheesy http://www.imgrum.net/user/edinar_indo/4249324583/1408661570023944536_4249324583

Grin dev may also need occasional picnic to Bali, where Bali in Indonesia began to be developed into the bitcoin island  = http://bitislands.com/merchant  Wink many places to use your bitcoin there, even for clothes laundry purposes  Cheesy welcome to bali - indonesia = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN1ULYIVHu0
bitjohns

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:56:15 AM

• 10% to Founders
  • 20% to Foundation
  • 70% to ICO Participants

30% for the founding members and we are talking about the profit sharing!
That's persuasive.
DApptothefuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 06:09:56 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:12:54 AM by mprep

• 10% to Founders
  • 20% to Foundation
  • 70% to ICO Participants

30% for the founding members and we are talking about the profit sharing!
That's persuasive.

Please refer to my previous response to a similar question.

10% is being distributed among the founders to do as they choose with upon completion of the ICO, while 20% will remain in the foundation to partake in revenue disbursements once the platform begins to monetize to cover ongoing maintenance expenses.

Does the token distribution make more sense now?

Draft of crowdsale details can be found at http://mybit.io/docs/MyBit_Crowdsale_Infosheet.pdf.  Feedback is appreciated!

dianikusuma

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

I would like to do Vietnamese translation for bounty. Pm me if im accepted, Thanks!

Not any Vietnamese translation

Translations

Russian [in-progress]
Chinese
Japanese
German
Spanish
French
Arabic
Italian [in-progress]
Portuguese [in-progress]
Dutch
Hindi [in-progess]
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:16:11 PM

Interesting new concept with some real potential.
I'm definitely interested and may have to set aside some dusty bitcoins for your ico.
I need developer identity, qualifications and confirmed escrow , but other than that, looks promising.
Any first day/ hour bonuses?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: