Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MyBit: World's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem.  (Read 59733 times)
CoreySteel

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:09:24 AM

Whoooaw. For 2-3 weeks already?! Shocked
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moneykicks007

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:08:07 PM

Following the project for 2-3 weeks and it seems nothing happened so far... Are the devs working on the project? any update?

This Is Latest Q&A From MyBit Team

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/7eit5b/mybit_is_a_decentralized_platform_designed_for/?st=jaszscg8&sh=ffc91931
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:13:33 PM

I think the token value will rise significantly after their platform is launched as the token will be used to invest in various ventures to generate an income.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:44:51 PM

Following the project for 2-3 weeks and it seems nothing happened so far... Are the devs working on the project? any update?

I think this project has not the future and it really has not got any attentions to many investors to join.
you can watch this thread created for so long from March , 2017 and it seems unexpected project from all investors.
you should try to find another projects which have good potentials to join . Good Luck to you, guy.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:49:05 PM

this project is too slow in handling, so the coin time is hit by dump is very difficult to rise again, with news about new platform that will be launched 2018 hopefully this project will be better again

Gives us time to load up. This coin would be a steal even @ $20....Just look at Minex coin, now @~$68 with a similar supply to MYBIT.. I saw in an interview , the MYB team is busy working on their platform and cementing partnerships. So the lack of news is not reflective of the project itself IMO.

I think it is like comparing apple and oranges, both projects may have similar number of token supply but their functionality differs, most of the MNX tokens are locked up in their MineBank which is driving up the price unlike MyBit platform
rhodey

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:59:24 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 02:29:12 AM by rhodey

this project is too slow in handling, so the coin time is hit by dump is very difficult to rise again, with news about new platform that will be launched 2018 hopefully this project will be better again

Gives us time to load up. This coin would be a steal even @ $20....Just look at Minex coin, now @~$68 with a similar supply to MYBIT.. I saw in an interview , the MYB team is busy working on their platform and cementing partnerships. So the lack of news is not reflective of the project itself IMO.

I think it is like comparing apple and oranges, both projects may have similar number of token supply but their functionality differs, most of the MNX tokens are locked up in their MineBank which is driving up the price unlike MyBit platform

Even without locking up coins MYB has less supply.  Sure they have different functions , but the I.O.T. has huge potential. When MYB introduces their platform and starts with the marketing, look out!
moneykicks007

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:52:50 AM

Come Hang Out And Show New Investors Our Hidden Community Of Supporters!

yewq888

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:08:07 AM

MyBit enables the ownership of specific Internet of things assets to be easily allocated to multiple investors and to reduce many problems in the entire P2P investment process. I think the project is going to fly in the near future Cool Cool Cool
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:20:45 AM

MyBit reversed the financing mode and income flow, and created a more scalable and democratic mode. This is wonderful for many investors. I'm really looking forward to this project's early success. Smiley
stuffedcobalt

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:57:19 AM

Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?
aliketrogle

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:27:39 AM

do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
moneykicks007

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:52:43 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:22:59 AM by mprep

Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?

You can trade Mybit Tokens at HitBTC, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and CoinExchange.

Big Update On Exchange: MYB is launching on Liqui Exchange.

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:29:11 PM

We are happy to announce that as of Friday, 15th December 2017, MyBit will be listed on Liqui exchange in the trading pairs MYB/BTC and MYB/ETH. This is fantastic news for all MYB token holders and supporters of the MyBit project.

Based in Kiev, Ukraine, Liqui was founded earlier this year and has already become home to some of the most sought after new tokens of 2017. With competition to get listed on exchanges now fiercer than ever, our addition to Liqui is worth celebrating and should bring a welcome boost to Mybit’s trading volume. This bodes well for our prospects moving into next year.

As those familiar with the project are well aware, increased liquidity is an essential part of MyBit’s plans to unlock billions of dollars in IOT revenue. Initially, MYB token holders will be eligible to receive a portion of the 2% network transaction fees from asset funding when our platform launches next year, however, we eventually want MYB tokens to be used to fund the assets themselves. This first requires MyBit’s 24-hour trading volume to rise, so the increased liquidity Liqui will provide puts us firmly on track to achieve this important milestone.

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/mybit-token-coming-to-liqui-exchange-f38a182c3914
moneykicks007

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:38:19 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:23:10 AM by mprep

We are currently investigating the anticipated MyBit listing with Liqui. Unfortunately it appears that we may have fallen for yet another scam in this industry. We have reached out to the Liqui team on multiple channels to clarify the situation but have yet to hear back from them.  After the Liqui telegram account we were in discussions with was deleted earlier today, we began investigation the issue and it appears that someone spoofed the Liqui domain and used their known public email address as well as a full questionaire similar to Binance to verify tokens, companies involved, and data so the alleged scammers could sell paid marketing services to "newly listed coins." (Please see the email below , screenshot of it showing Liqui domain).  This came as a shock to us as scams are usually easy to identify, but this was very well crafted and even included a listing date after submitting the information and discussing with the alleged scammer via telegram. We will post additional information as we receive it, but wanted to keep up with our transparent company culture to make our community aware of the situation at hand and why the listing may not come into effect today. We sincerely apologize for any issues this may have caused, and are re-evaluating and structuring our company safety precautions to avoid something like this from happening again in the future.

Guys! Show Some Love To This Article

rhodey

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:34:41 AM

http://i67.tinypic.com/j9onxz.jpg

Is it the Liqui false rumor or is there some other legit news coming out?

1st edit  ....ok so they have the smart bench partnership..Nice!
ifigureditout2

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:32:11 AM

What's the details on the "Q3 2018 Token Sale Phase 2" in the roadmap?  Is this going to dilute the value of existing tokens?
rd123

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:07:40 AM

I believe the second token sale is used to expand development of the Mybit foundation. It should help everyone in the long run with the number of resources the company will get for further expansion.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:08:18 PM

MyBit End of Year Summary

Hope everyone is having a brilliant Christmas and an enormous thank you for helping to make 2017 such a great year for MyBit. As 2017 draws to a close, it’s worth reflecting on what an incredible year it’s been for cryptocurrency. Just a year ago mass adoption still seemed a long way off, but now people are no longer asking if this will happen, but when.

We’ve made a lot of progress during 2017. Here are our highlights from this year and our exciting plans for 2018.

Firstly, new hires. We’re happy to welcome two new members to the MyBit team. Natalia Tokar, heading up our business development, is a talented multilingual communicator, who has run several financial and investment projects in Russia, Germany, the UK, and the Middle East. You might have seen her speak at blockchain and FinTech events in 2017 in NYC, LA, Hong Kong, London or Stockholm. Natalia will be expanding our partnership network around the world.

She talks and writes about cross-cultural communication strategies, dances tango, and believes that healthy relationships with people are a core ingredient of any successful business.

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/mybit-end-of-year-summary-1aee07dc15de
Rhesus

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:33:19 AM

I'm also wondering what the Token Sale Phase 2 is about and if it will dilute existing shares.

What's the details on the "Q3 2018 Token Sale Phase 2" in the roadmap?  Is this going to dilute the value of existing tokens?
rd123

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:45:26 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 08:30:43 PM by rd123

I'm also wondering what the Token Sale Phase 2 is about and if it will dilute existing shares.

It's my understanding that the second token sale will be done once the token is much higher in value (around $20 i believe was mentioned) and it is done in order to increase the liquidity of the token while providing additional capital for the Mybit foundation to be able to expand. As you can see in the end of year summary, it has been confirmed that there will be a burning model implemented for network access. This will be pegged at $1USD worth of mybit and will decrease supply over time (which is hardcapped at 5million), I am a long-term hodler of Mybit and I consider the token sale phase 2 necessary for Mybit to reach its full potential
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: