Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MyBit: World's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem.  (Read 59736 times)
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

Ok, folks, whats going on?
How deep is your love?
True Spartan

Activity: 358
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:54:59 PM

REALLY??? hmm
cryptodetective27

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

They posted a new update on their twitter go check it out.  
TimofeiHabarov2807

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:50:09 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:23:35 AM by mprep

The cryptic community is now concerned about hacker exchanges and negative rumors. difficult time for the crypto market and all of us

A wonderful new name. This renaming will bring you great luck and success. And we will watch and wait for the growth of our revenues)
Joe_melon

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

Hi Guys,

Just saying "Hi" as the new marketing manager of MyBit. As I believe in the power of a strong community I'm inviting you to join our Discord channel here-->  https://discord.gg/pfNkVkJ

MyBit is currently changing a lot of things such as rebranding, website and community management structure. I strive to be as open and available to everyone as much as possible. if you have questions, advice or just looking for some good information.. Contact me. (preferably via Discord).

Hope to see you guys soon and I'm looking forward to the future!

Joost,
CMO MyBit
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/weekly-update-w-12-f5b5a8a92ee3

WEEKLY UPDATE [W.12]
It is that day of the week again! It means that we are wrapping up the week and revise what we did.

Big news! Cristiano Martins joins the MyBit team to get CELESTINE’s (our Alpha) front-end to a whole new level. Cris is a talented front-end developer and already demonstrated some excellent crypto-related work in the past. We are very happy to add him to the team and are confident that the potential of CELESTINE just got up an extra notch. Cris will join the team on Discord soon.

This week we’ve combined the marketing roadmap with the development’s one. This means that (internal) deadlines connect to our communication strategies and expectations are better managed. The rebranding is in the works and is progressing at a steady pace. Once the rebranding is launched in April we will give away some very cool merchandise to celebrate accordingly.

Coinfest! As we’ve already told you in the previous blog, we are sponsoring Coinfest Manchester. Together with Ash I will attend the event and host the first MyBit Meetup on the 5th of April, 19:00h at the Font bar(just around the corner of the event). At the Meetup, we are looking forward to give you an exclusive sneak peek of our branding.

You are playing a very important role in the current foundation of the community and in the future succes of MyBit. Share the story (inspiration here) with your friends, classmates or collegues. Share it online and talk about it offline. I’m very confident that this little snowball can soon turn into an avalanche but we need your help too. Lets move forward together!

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

WEEKLY UPDATE [W.13]

It is that day of the week again! Crypto Valley Labs is closed because of Good Friday. All offices are empty and there is no qeue at the coffee machine.. The only crypto team working is us. Working hard so lets revise the week!

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/weekly-update-w-13-d7cf497bf6bd
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

Integration with Stellar: review of the concept, tech and liquidity

At MyBit we want to appeal to both markets: crypto users, and non-crypto users. Leading us on a voyage of exploration for the best platform that can be integrated to allow users to utilize fiat on a DApp.

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

It's nice to see that the startup team continues to work and publishes weekly news. It's really cool. I understand that this question has already been asked many times, but still, do you plan to enter another, any, stock exchange. For example Kucoin?
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

very interested to see this released like cloud mining with other machines included
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

WEEKLY UPDATE [W.15]

Hi Guys! It is Friday and for the first time in a long while the sun is actually shining. So what has happened this week;

The logo, colours and designs are all done which has resulted in a beautiful website we can proudly showcase to the world. The last phase of this overhaul is the animations and these are being done by an external company. As soon as these are ready the tech team will do the rest. Our realistic time indication is between the end of April (earliest) and Consensus (latest). We’ve shown the Alpha testers the new branding/website/Alpha-design for feedback and they were all very enthusiastic. MyBit is finally getting the presence it deserves and we can't wait to present all our hard work to you.

Some great reads this week! First of all, an interview where Ian and Tom talked to impakter.com about the future of technology and MyBit’s potential. Secondly our Monday blog was a great read too. Those are not even our words but Medium’s as they put our story on a prominent place on their Medium Digest list this week.

Kyle and Connor have been testing the Alpha and make improvements in the back-end where they still can. Cris is implementing Ash’s new designs to the front-end to make sure it all looks and feels great.

Our founder, CEO and office-Rambo Ian goes to Consensus and whilst in NYC he will be attending and engaging with community members at the MyBit meetup on the 15th of May. If you are in the area and love Crypto/MyBit this is certainly a Meetup you don’t want to miss out on. Invite your friends to join you via Facebook and join the pre-fun on our Discord.

Joost has rounded up his strategy and is curently building the marketing offensive to get MyBit’s story out as he is allowed to burn mark Ian when MyBit reaches a 1B marketcap. You can help him already by actively sharing MyBit’s tweets and to invite more people to our great community.

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/weekly-update-w-15-88e42507c6b1
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:28:35 PM

Before you begin, take a deep breath and relax. In order to make it as easy as possible, our team made a clear guide on how you convert your old MyBit tokens for the new ones. To ensure safety for everyone, Solidified — a world renowned smart-contract auditor- verified every aspect of this token swap. Basically you are sending your old tokens to an address and get new tokens back instantly. Take your time and follow all instructions carefully.

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/before-you-begin-take-a-deep-breath-and-relax-3820e9c8ca03
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Before you begin, take a deep breath and relax. In order to make it as easy as possible, our team made a clear guide on how you convert your old MyBit tokens for the new ones. To ensure safety for everyone, Solidified — a world renowned smart-contract auditor- verified every aspect of this token swap. Basically you are sending your old tokens to an address and get new tokens back instantly. Take your time and follow all instructions carefully.

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/before-you-begin-take-a-deep-breath-and-relax-3820e9c8ca03
I'm certainly glad that the startup is developing. But the exchange of the old token into a new one is too complicated in my opinion. It was possible to make everything much easier.
Okay, I'll sort it out.
basdjbzj8888

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

For me MyBit is a strange project, and of course, devs will try to raise money for the ICO. Let's see if they manage to do it. While looks are not very presentable.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

For me MyBit is a strange project, and of course, devs will try to raise money for the ICO. Let's see if they manage to do it. While looks are not very presentable.

Yes, it's very strange and recondite for this project and I think This project will be hard to collect money from investors .
it seems an insubstantial project.
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

HitBTC has new MYB or no?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
AweJohn

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

HitBTC has new MYB or no?
No, not yet, it's not out on exchanges yet.
We need to wait on the exchanges to change to the new MyBit token
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:50:55 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 08:07:13 AM by kalunomics

Why is there a token swap? What happened to the old MyBit? Was the token abandoned before and now taken over by new dev team? This is the reason why I prefer having my new digital assets on exchanges, at least I won't have worry about chasing the project every now and then to know when there will be a swap. Though some development team does a good swap in the sense that they tar a snapshot of the blockchain and pay everybody with the new swapped tokens/coin according to you holding power and swap ratio. I hope HitBTC holdings will be swapped?
rhodey

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:52:20 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 12:03:37 AM by rhodey

Why is there a token swap?

Apparently it's necessary for scaling, and I suppose general optics. This update is fundamental to realizing the full potential of the Ecosystem.
To ensure that the MyBit Ecosystem is able to effectively handle mass adoption, where IoT will become a 11.1 Trillion industry on itself.   And where they need to adapt..

What happened to the old MyBit? Was the token abandoned before and now taken over by new dev team?

Its still trading on the exchanges the new token is not available on the exchanges yet.

This is the reason why I prefer having my new digital assets on exchanges, at least I won't have worry about chasing the project every now and then to know when there will be a swap. Though some development team does a good swap in the sense that they tar a snapshot of the blockchain and pay everybody with the new swapped tokens/coin according to you holding power and swap ratio. I hope HitBTC holdings will be swapped?

Just follow the instructions and you should be good. Its easy, just take your time.
Here's the link to the instructions : https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/before-you-begin-take-a-deep-breath-and-relax-3820e9c8ca03

You should follow them on Discord or, telegram or MEDIUM: https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/weekly-update-w-22-fc90512128a
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

Hello MyBit Token believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of MyBit Token at: https://cointopper.com/coin/mybittoken

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: