Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people become vegan?  (Read 6653 times)
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

I have only two option in mind why people choose this healthy eating habit, 1st is to have a healthy lifestyle and 2nd are animal advocates against animal cruelty.

mapsvole

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:13:39 PM

I think people because of fashion become vegan, they want to be different from everyone and switch to such a diet. But for me it's very wild to give up useful meat food.
whereismyname

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:27:40 PM

Generally because they love animals and they don't want them to suffer. Most of us if we had for pet a pig, cow and animals we eat would be different because we would had more compassion for them
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:29:11 PM

Because they are becoming aware of the junk they have been fed for years and how those affected their whole lives and those of their loved ones...

The whole system is based on a lie. We even have a day to celebrate that: April Fools' Day!!!

We have been systematically lied to by everyone, including our parents, teachers, nutritionists, doctors, governments, economists, lawyers as well as religious leaders. Everyone is in the loop. What's sad is the fact that most of them are unaware that they are spreading lies.

It is time to wake up and face the facts before it's too late...
BrandonChong37

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

I'm vegan because the fact that it's better for the environment. I have a will duty to do my own part even though that there is no major significance between one person and the fact that there is a growing culture in both meat eating and vegan. I am not one of those stupid vegans who say theres a conspiracy behind cow milk and I hate the taste of meat. Yo dead ass meat tastes amazing, my parents own a Korean all you can eat bbq trust me but I've done my research and I have to do my part before I die so maybe in another life I'll eat bare meat but right now nah.
jokinfol

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:54:31 PM

I think that people become vegan because they don't eat meat from animals ,and when they eat meat they feel disgust and want throwup, this is just like person who likes to eat pork and meat but they don't eat vegetables and plants because they feel the same way as vegan.
Urmip16

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:12:35 PM

First reason may be due to health and second there might be change of heart for other living beings.
Cyprierer

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:47:11 PM

I think people because of fashion become vegan, they want to be different from everyone and switch to such a diet. But for me it's very wild to give up useful meat food.
Bobbyrari

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:53:54 PM

Could be doctors advice or a personal choice, either way it's healthy for the body.
MajinPsycho

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Join the revolution

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:46:25 PM

wathing how they make chickennuggets
Decimation

Activity: 244
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:29:00 PM

My opinion is that people do it to feel better about themselves. Or they do it to try to better the cause even though billions of us are still eating meat on a daily basis. Truly, there is no point to become vegan, large companies will still be killing animals to support the large demand for meat.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:59:28 PM

I think people become vegan because they want to live a long time. But I do not know if it will help.
You need to grow you own fruits, from market is bad.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:03:38 PM

The very reason for these is because of health. We all know how much nutrients and how much will it change our body if we became a vegetarian. It will make us healthy, yes. No other food that will ever replace vegetables. So if you want to have a healthy and long life without suffering major diseases when you get aged, then try to be a vegetarian.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Cils05

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:14:59 PM

There may be certain factors from that person that he becomes vegan, there are also reasons that can make people vegan, do not think too much about something you can not think
TudorOzy

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:25:09 PM

Like one of my loved ones , that just recently passed away, was saying:
It is better to have a diet that covers meat, eggs, cheese, vegetables and fruits, throughout a week period.
Turning vegan is a personal choice , you come to that choice because of multiple reasons:

Ethical, it is about how the animals are treated while being alive and then after death.
Budgetary, self explanatory, millions of people choose between putting something on the table and paying bills.
Environmental, it is about deforestation and how much gtain and water is being consumed.
Religious, advocated by Hinduism, Buddhism, Seventh Day Adventists and Jains.
Health, it is though to avoid heart diseases, cancer, high blood sugar, bad colesterol, to name a few.

You can find a more complete explanation by googling, for a quick look you can check this linkhttp://vegetarian.lovetoknow.com/Why_Do_People_Become_Vegetarians

Hope it helped.
Matheus_Spel

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:26:20 PM

I can't understand people who willingly refuse to eat meat. Are they crazy? Maybe. It seems like people can not accept who they are and start hating themselves which leads to becoming a vegan. Pretty much like with changing sex.
Seyman2017

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:31:20 PM

Religious mindset.
Ursuka

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:39:55 PM

Yeah tomatoes and pickles on my burger is all the vegetable I need too.  Wait, is mayo a vegetable?
Pegleku

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:40:20 PM

I need sleep because of these picture. By the way, i am not really vegetable lover, I dont want any vegetables unless it is in my burger.
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:40:49 PM

A lot of people make that observation, it is sort of fashionable. But veganism has existed longer than its critics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: