Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ideas  (Read 11416 times)
khufuking (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:40:50 AM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Yes there are some projects that are published on the services section where you can work as part of their project / team with their development. But the terms are depending on them, you will work to them as a marketing person but you are not going to get paid directly with bitcoin or cash. You'll paid by their shares, you can try to dig those threads.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
khufuking (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:02:04 PM

I think you miss understood me sir . I have my own  ideas that i want to sell or put it in work . I am aware of the other services that offer jobs or offer to be part of there team . But they already have an idea that are working on it.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:07:08 PM

This has been a question on the forum quite a lot of times already. Most would recommend you to just pay somebody to create and put your idea into life. Another would be to discuss this with other people who have the skills to make it and talk about how you would share it. If your idea is a really great one, find a financier or finance it yourself.
khufuking (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

This has been a question on the forum quite a lot of times already. Most would recommend you to just pay somebody to create and put your idea into life. Another would be to discuss this with other people who have the skills to make it and talk about how you would share it. If your idea is a really great one, find a financier or finance it yourself.
Thanks for reply here is the thing I have no money to finance the idea. I said that when I created this thread .

That is what i want to know where i can find this other ( Trusted  people) to discuss it with them Smiley .
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can make bitcoins by doing trade, joining with signature campaigns, faucetings, captcha clearing and so on. You might be perfect fit for any of above techniques. So don't give damm for IT skills and concerate on these and start your pathway accordingly.
khufuking (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:00:45 PM

I really dunno guys if you read my post or just reply. Or maybe i wrote it wrong i am not looking for money . I am just asking is there is any place that I can offer them my ideas and they buy it from me or make it happen and  give me a % from it. I hope I make it clear now
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:25:57 AM

I really dunno guys if you read my post or just reply. Or maybe i wrote it wrong i am not looking for money . I am just asking is there is any place that I can offer them my ideas and they buy it from me or make it happen and  give me a % from it. I hope I make it clear now

Buddy first, mention your idea or service what you want to offer here. Accordingly people will give suggestions on it. If you simply not clear place means no can't give right suggestion. Only you can get general tips to make btc. Hope you clarify it properly.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:44:52 AM

Buddy first, mention your idea or service what you want to offer here. Accordingly people will give suggestions on it. If you simply not clear place means no can't give right suggestion. Only you can get general tips to make btc. Hope you clarify it properly.

I think what OP means is he has many ideas for different profitable sites, but does not have the capital nor the skills to make his dreams a reality. Hence, he wants to sell his ideas.

OP, I don't think anyone will buy your ideas, not necessarily because they are bad but it's very hard to judge and just sell ideas in general. The buyer won't know what your idea is and how profitable it is unless you tell them, and even if you do they can steal your idea after you tell them. My advice would be to link up with a friend who has experience and capital to make these websites.
leonardovis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:03:33 AM

Maybe if you did have good ideas then try looking for someone or a proper forum. If not then you will only get a waffle that humbles you, it would be better if you try to realize your idea it individually and gradually. After the idea had already been half so you could make a return in some discussion forums. I'm sure if you did have a good value so much interested, so begin to realize those ideas now. Because the idea just popped a few moments, before it disappears
khufuking (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:01:13 AM

I think what OP means is he has many ideas for different profitable sites, but does not have the capital nor the skills to make his dreams a reality. Hence, he wants to sell his ideas.

OP, I don't think anyone will buy your ideas, not necessarily because they are bad but it's very hard to judge and just sell ideas in general. The buyer won't know what your idea is and how profitable it is unless you tell them, and even if you do they can steal your idea after you tell them. My advice would be to link up with a friend who has experience and capital to make these websites.
Thanks a lot man you got it all right .I would posted it here on forums but as you said it can be stolen . So ya i will do what you said will wait until i find someone i can trust .
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

Thanks a lot man you got it all right .I would posted it here on forums but as you said it can be stolen . So ya i will do what you said will wait until i find someone i can trust .

Trust no one with it, and just pay someone to make it for you. Do be careful though, because they can still steal your ideas there. But really, how much are you expecting from your idea. Maybe have people sign a none disclosure agreement before you tell them your idea. I believe, you can have people do that by signing a message from their staked bitcoin address. Well, that's an option for you.
khufuking (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:24:22 AM

Trust no one with it, and just pay someone to make it for you. Do be careful though, because they can still steal your ideas there. But really, how much are you expecting from your idea. Maybe have people sign a none disclosure agreement before you tell them your idea. I believe, you can have people do that by signing a message from their staked bitcoin address. Well, that's an option for you.

Well i think my idea is one of a kind and will make great impact on crypto currency it is not just another alt coin or anything like that . And if it worked the way it is in my mind it will change a lot in internet crypto or non crypto currency . But you know every one think his idea is great and one of a kind i might be wrong after all Smiley.

and yes you are right what i am afraid the most is someone just steal it from me .

I will just sit and wait maybe i will find a way or someone i can trust that can make it happen.

thanks for reply man
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 10:48:48 AM

Well i think my idea is one of a kind and will make great impact on crypto currency it is not just another alt coin or anything like that . And if it worked the way it is in my mind it will change a lot in internet crypto or non crypto currency .
If your idea is one of a kind and have a great impact to the crypto currency if will develop.
Well I suggest you to make a team or just join others team.
khufuking (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:05:11 AM

Well i think my idea is one of a kind and will make great impact on crypto currency it is not just another alt coin or anything like that . And if it worked the way it is in my mind it will change a lot in internet crypto or non crypto currency .
If your idea is one of a kind and have a great impact to the crypto currency if will develop.
Well I suggest you to make a team or just join others team.
I can't make a team have no money to fund it. But ya that is my question where i can find a trusted team that can develop my idea and make me part of it for % or just buy it from me if they do not want outsider .
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:30:51 PM

Thanks in advance.
That seems unlikely, unless you have a proven record of ideas that worked then it is not easy to get someone to invest or try to make your idea a reality, that is why most of the time if you have an idea you are the one that has to put the money or the hard work, there is no way around that.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

If it's an idea you really care about (I wouldn't bother asking what it is coz it's obviously top-secret  Wink ) then I suggest you discus it first with people you personally know. If ideas can be stolen in face to face interactions, what more when talking about it with people online going by just their forum usernames. Maybe you can find friends with the right skills?

Since funding the project yourself is out of the question, I suggest going through your network to find willing investors. Of course this would not be easy, if their not familiar with it they might be dubious, if they are familiar enough, you'd have to convince them it's different enough from things they've seen before. Of course make sure you really trust the people you pitch your ideas to.

Now that I've thought about it, do you have good credit record or maybe some available credit line? If your gutsy enough, you might prefer getting the money on your own and using it to pay for the services you need. A problem with asking people for money is that they effectively become your stockholders. Since they got money invested in your project they'd be constantly breathing down your neck. Not every one would be comfortable with that.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3149

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

Do you have the idea only in your head, or you have detail calculations about outgoings, profit, profile and how many people there you need.
If there is more competition and how they work. In case that does not work at the beginning of how you think, do you have a plan b
You must have answer for all questions before you plan to sell idea.
Are you thinking about creating "team of volunteers" where will share profit when you finish project, or sell finished project

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
khufuking (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

Okay guys now i got the whole view . Thanks all for reply.

I need to build a credit . ( I am not asking for money and there is no way for me to scam anybody since i am the one who will be paid i might get scammed Smiley ) but i totally understand building credit is important .

I need to search inbetween my friends or my friends line in someone i trust and have the skills to help me . ( i will try to build a good friends line here in this form because currently no one in my friends know even what  crypto currency is about Cheesy.

I will work hard to achieve what you guys advised me .
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

Okay guys now i got the whole view . Thanks all for reply.

I need to build a credit . ( I am not asking for money and there is no way for me to scam anybody since i am the one who will be paid i might get scammed Smiley ) but i totally understand building credit is important .

I need to search inbetween my friends or my friends line in someone i trust and have the skills to help me . ( i will try to build a good friends line here in this form because currently no one in my friends know even what  crypto currency is about Cheesy.

I will work hard to achieve what you guys advised me .

Yes, very true. A good way to meet people who know how to code, etc., would maybe to attend tech related conventions (If there are any near you) to meet new people and learn new things. Or, you can teach yourself how to code and maybe start small, build a capital, then once you have a big enough capital, start your main idea.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: