Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:07:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] MASS.NETWORK  (Read 16779 times)
Know-ledger

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:25:29 AM

Still no reaction from "Know-ledger". It looks like I have to answer my own questions myself. I will do that soon, if the person called "Know-ledger" continue to play hide'n'seek. The answers are not that complex, but they are going to reveal some lies.

Normally, you should introduce yourself before asking for that kind of information from someone. I did make my statement the other day and answered reasonable and polite questions.

The information I have provided earlier here is correct:

• Mass is my former client.
    Kuzmin is a representative of this client.
    Kuzmin is not my partner, I do not co-own anything with him or any other person who worked for him.
    I never attempted to hide an identity or anything like this, I just don't answer questions asked publicly by an anonymous.
    I was actually kicked off from participation in Mass in September by Pankov.
    I haven't taken any "executive" participation in the project at any time. I have created some of the content and much of the concept and never hidden that. That has always been advertised on my sites.
    I never controlled any accounts belonging to the company including those in social media.
    I have all the official papers concerning my relations with my client and can present to whatever authorized party.
    As far as I can judge Mass hasn't violated any conditions that all ICO participants agreed with.
    As far as I can judge there's no reason for projects owners to throw it away at this advanced stage.
    I wrote to Kuzmin using the contact that I had but I haven't received any reply yet. There might be some serious matter with him.
I'd suggest contacting wallet employees, they might have a more direct access to him.
Tribute (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:42:46 AM

Ok, guys, I can go to this thread if you think that I can delete something important. Smiley

I have chosen "moderated" thread there just to have ability to remove spam posts, nothing more.

Most of you would be happy to get a job offer from Mycelium 6-7 month ago: well-known brand, interesting project. Moreover, I was told that Bitfury will provide payment solution based on Lightning Network, that's what I liked and I accepted Kuzmin's offer.

Yes, my mistake was to accept an offer. I did not know Kuzmin/Oschepkov before. Moreover, it was a mistake to start new thread on BCT. But as CTO I had to tell technical details about implementation.

I could not imagine that Mass could be a scam project! Charlie Shrem, Sasha Ivanov (Waves), Colu team, Bitfury... I talked with these guys about Mass, we discussed a lot of questions, why should I think something bad?

Have you seen the post above from Alex Oschekpov? He says you kicked him off the project and he wasn't a project founder.
pianist
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:27:23 AM

Have you seen the post above from Alex Oschekpov? He says you kicked him off the project and he wasn't a project founder.

Yes, it's true, I told Kuzmin that I don't want to work with him, because Oschepkov was rude, incompetent and asked me to do fakes for ICO. Later Kuzmin returned him, because I told that he should make refund and restart ICO new way not to become scam. Sad

ICO was not prepared well, I told many-many times in November: make refund and start new ICO with clear rules. I did not quit because devs were working on project, we were on our way to release Mass Android browser.

After "55% bonus" I quit the project. I asked Kuzmin who did this, and he told me that was OSCHEPKOV IDEA to boost ICO. I told him that I don't work with Mass anymore.
pianist
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:57:31 AM

One important note.

At the moment when I told Kuzmin that do not want to work with Oschepkov, I did not know that they are in long term partnership and work together for many-many years.

If I knew that they are partners, I won't continue working.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

One important note.

At the moment when I told Kuzmin that do not want to work with Oschepkov, I did not know that they are in long term partnership and work together for many-many years.

If I knew that they are partners, I won't continue working.

Yeah. Even when you stop working with them, you have never warned investors to stay away from the project and as you can see, there are more than 300 Bitcoin stolen after this scamming project. I do not want to hear any excuses from you. You are bad, you have to admit that
And now, you should do something to help other people to recover their money
Colba2017

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

Was Kuzmin's wife Ekaterina involved in business with Oschepkov in 2008-2014?

Were "Know-ledger" and Kuzmin partners for many years? Three ICOs?

http://www.rusprofile.ru/id/1638922

Here is a query to Yandex to find this document:
https://yandex.ru/search/?text=%D0%9E%D0%90%D0%9E%20%D0%9C%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%20%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%20%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%B7%D1%8C%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%20%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B9%20%D0%BE%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2&lr=213
pianist
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:53:31 AM

Even when you stop working with them, you have never warned investors to stay away from the project and as you can see, there are more than 300 Bitcoin stolen after this scamming project.

First of all, I'm here to help you, and may be a project. Not to excuse for anything.

Why I did not announce? I did not want to harm the project, devs were working. I expected new releases in January, it was surprise for me that development stopped.

Moreover, some guys from Mass team very sad, they wanted me to be on board. They all believed in Mass.
Tribute (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:00:49 AM

I think pianist could've come clean earlier, however the damage was already done.
The blame in my opinion lies with Kuzmin and Ospeckchov. They are undisputed tightly connected and long term partners.

@knowledger / Alex Ospeckchov, you lost all respect when you failed to tell us about where the ico funds went. That fact you tell us mass is an advanced project (yet it has 0 team members) is a joke. It destroys your credibility.

You are at the centre of the these scams alongside Kuzmin and there will be consequences eventually.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:57:29 PM

Guys, it is very natural and explainable why pianist did not come up earlier with the accusations. Those developers (pianist and his team) were honestly devoted to the project, trying to do everything depending on them, so it could succeed. Even thought he left, other devs were still believing, and would have been very unfriendly and just plain wrong for him to damage the project's image without being 100% sure it is going to be scam.

I also had suspicions and was very unhappy with this project for a long time (right after 55% bonus introduction), but tried to refrain from damaging posts at that time, because the project was still alive, and we all wanted the best for it. I believe the same is true for pianist, in mych bigger extend.

Also please note - at the moment when pianist came to the point where he has left, it was too late to warn anybody, as investment were already done and ICO finished.

No need to accuse pianist, he seems to be our only friend here, and is being honest and helpful, as far as I can see.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:09:29 PM

Better to concentrate on the lier Alexey Oshchepkov. As you can see, even when I put the facts straight, he avoided commenting on any of the real points.

- Who was behind "massnetwork" account? He neither admitted, nor denied it was him. He tells he had not run any of the media accounrs for Mass, but refuses to tell who run the "massnetwork" account then.
 - Why media articles mention him to be the Chief Operation Officer, while he denies he had any executive position.
 - How it happens that media articles are published in November with him being the main focus, when according to him, he left the project in September.

Bunch of lies, and a foul play from his side is obvious.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:33:00 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 10:48:47 PM by drays

Oh, I found this post from "massnetwork":

Your "team" (no linked in profiles) are more 50% off Russians. The topic starter account is Russian.

Why are you pretending to have folowing addres: Noigem Establishment, Landstrasse 97, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein

All we have now is lending ICO page, how serious investor can trust you? It's impossible to believe that all of your "team" is real people.

How can you prove that you are not HYIP makers but serious TEAM?

Why didn't use ESCROW for ICO?

You can easily find and contact advisory board members since they are quite well known in their fields (and ask them whether we are real Smiley). Good point about the links, though. Will add.
Only two of our team members have real life connection to Russia, so there's no reason for us to base there. Take me, for example (Alexey). I have a Russian name, live in Latvia, and (imagine we set up the facility in Russia) if I want to go to Moscow by car it will turn out to be farther than Warsaw because I have to waste few hours on the EU/Russia border.

I answered the question about escrow above in this thread: the escrow people are to be elected by Advisory Board voting once all of the members have signed up. And we're still expecting at least two important members. Should be done by the next week, though.

This 100% proves the "massnetwork" account belongs to Alexey Oshchepkov, while he denied that in his last post, saying "I never controlled any accounts belonging to the company including those in social media." !

And that, in its turn, one more time proves Oshchepkov blatantly lies, when he tells he did not control MASS social media accounts (forum is a social media, right?), and also when he tells he was not working on MASS since September.

In fact, he was organizing the ICO during the whole time it was running (August-November 2016), and introduced the 55% late-investor bonus. This is proved by the post below made in November.

Why is there a 55% bonus for late buyers?  As an early buyer of ICO I feel scammed.

they are saying they will explain.

I hope so. Otherwise this is just massive ignorance on mass network.  You don't screw over existing shareholders.  This is equivalent to massive dilution and unheard of.

This is what was meant. It's going to be on the website soon (pls accept our apologies we might have some delays during the weekend):

1) Let us express the apology for the confusion and explain the procedures.

2) If you are eligible for any of the previous bonuses, the amounts invested before upgrades according to the following +15% schedule:
(a) 25 August 2016 (00:00:00) - 15 September 2016 (11:59:59) PST  —  45% —> 60%
(b) 15 September 2016 (12:00:00) - 30 September 2016 (23:59:59) PST    25% — 40%
(c) 1 October 2016 (00:00:00) - 1 November 2016 (23:59:59) PST — 10% —> 25%

3) For those who have already invested, any new amount invested on or after 25 November 2016 (18:00:00) is eligible for the bonus of 65%, not 55%.

Folks, we need an official statement from Kuzmin, maybe he can explain the discrepancies. Anyone knows how to find him? I suppose posts in different social media (like Twitter, Reddit (involving Rassah), Facebook etc) could tremendously help attracting Mr.Kuzmin's attention.

OlegS

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:09:37 AM

https://blog.mass.network/mass-update-feb-25/
It is advised to advertise the project and at the same time ignoring all requests of investors? Kuzmin mocks us?
Tribute (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

It is advised to advertise the project and at the same time ignoring all requests of investors? Kuzmin mocks us?

That so called update is an act of desperation. They obviously know they've been found out. They don't even have 1 person on the project.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 08:22:42 AM

That so called update is an act of desperation. They obviously know they've been found out. They don't even have 1 person on the project.

mobile app last updated January...

drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:39:05 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 04:22:37 PM by drays

"They"? Smiley

That update is obviously written by serial lier Alex Kontegna. Not sure Kuzmin even read that.

Anyone knows a  reliable way to contact Kuzmin?
He is going to attend http://fintechrussia.ru, but that will be in the end of March.

Probably we need to organise one more crowdfunding, to collect money to publish the truth in Cointelegraph and other media. Maybe that would be enough incentive for Mass organisers to finally get in contact with their investors' community?

Tribute (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:06:35 PM

"They"? Smiley

That update is obviously written by serial lier Alex Kontegna. Not sure Kuzmin even read that.

Anyone knows a  reliable way to contact Kuzmin?
He is going to attend http://fintechrussia.ru, but that will be in the end of March.

Probably we need to organise one more crowdfunding, to collect money to publish the truth in Cointelegraph and other media. Maybe that would be enough incentive for Mass organisers to finally get in contact with their invertor's community?

I have no doubt Kuzmin is involved.

Maybe the media would accept Mass coins as payment.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:23:59 PM

now I do not understand anything. update is made to not accused of fraud? maybe they are working? who tested the Mass Android Browser?
Tribute (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

now I do not understand anything. update is made to not accused of fraud? maybe they are working? who tested the Mass Android Browser?

Do your research. How can they be working on the browser when they have no devs.

The browser hasn''t changed since pianist last updates which happened during the ICO.
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 12:57:08 PM

Ok, guys, I can go to this thread if you think that I can delete something important. Smiley

I have chosen "moderated" thread there just to have ability to remove spam posts, nothing more.

Most of you would be happy to get a job offer from Mycelium 6-7 month ago: well-known brand, interesting project. Moreover, I was told that Bitfury will provide payment solution based on Lightning Network, that's what I liked and I accepted Kuzmin's offer.

Yes, my mistake was to accept an offer. I did not know Kuzmin/Oschepkov before. Moreover, it was a mistake to start new thread on BCT. But as CTO I had to tell technical details about implementation.

I could not imagine that Mass could be a scam project! Charlie Shrem, Sasha Ivanov (Waves), Colu team, Bitfury... I talked with these guys about Mass, we discussed a lot of questions, why should I think something bad?

Disappointed with this guy lately.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tribute (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:47:22 AM

Kuzmin is a convicted fraudster who has served jail time - http://rusnewsjournal.com/3/69588/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: