Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Translation of BFL update  (Read 3930 times)
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:08:58 PM

Josh Zerlan on why you should get a refund from Butterfly Labs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLWJf345G0s&feature=youtu.be&t=2m16s

Micon, Where is the bet where Inaba bet 1000 btc and why is he not wearing a scammer tag?

There isn't one.  Bryan Micon refused to bet on his statements.   His claim, much like Frankie's, was that BFL is a scam and will never ship a product.  When pressed to back up those words, he refused and instead (again, like Frankie) offered different terms where BFL's power and ship dates would be in the immediate future... clearly showing that Bryan Micon is a liar, since he makes a claim, then claims to be a gambler, then refuses to bet on his claim without all sorts of ludicrous caveats.

Bryan Micon, the consumate scammer.  Sells a failed poker system that he knows doesn't work and is the laughing stock of the poker world, just like his reputation.

You should probably start a scammer accusation thread Josh!

Curse that Micon! Tongue

He takes in all those pre-order funds, lies about shipping dates, lies about power consumption, rigs BoB bets, lies about charity donations...uh wait...what did Micon do again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:12:47 PM

Micon, Where is the bet where Inaba bet 1000 btc and why is he not wearing a scammer tag?

There isn't one.  Bryan Micon refused to bet on his statements.   His claim, much like Frankie's, was that BFL is a scam and will never ship a product.  When pressed to back up those words, he refused and instead (again, like Frankie) offered different terms where BFL's power and ship dates would be in the immediate future... clearly showing that Bryan Micon is a liar, since he makes a claim, then claims to be a gambler, then refuses to bet on his claim without all sorts of ludicrous caveats.

Bryan Micon, the consumate scammer.  Sells a failed poker system that he knows doesn't work and is the laughing stock of the poker world, just like his reputation.

You seem pretty cocky for someone that is shipping a substandard product over six months after he started saying he was shipping in two weeks.   Why don't you just admit you were wrong and start apologizing to some of the people that told you what was wrong with your "designs" and then try to regain some credibility?

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:24:12 PM

You seem pretty cocky for someone that is shipping a substandard product over six months after he started saying he was shipping in two weeks.   Why don't you just admit you were wrong and start apologizing to some of the people that told you what was wrong with your "designs" and then try to regain some credibility?

I doubt this will ever happen. He would run with customer funds before this ever happens. Josh prove me wrong and take it like a wussy up the ass when the Feds come after you and your BFL entourage.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:38:16 PM

You've been lying since last fall

P Gage, looks like SC girls make great wives.. and yes I can heat coffee and fry and egg on it

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:42:36 PM

There isn't one.

Sure there is. It's right here:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/content/123-bfl-offers-1000-btc-charity-if-they-miss-their-power-targets.html

You failed. Pay up.

Buy & Hold
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 11:57:17 PM

There isn't one.  Bryan Micon refused to bet on his statements.   His claim, much like Frankie's, was that BFL is a scam and will never ship a product.  When pressed to back up those words, he refused and instead (again, like Frankie) offered different terms where BFL's power and ship dates would be in the immediate future... clearly showing that Bryan Micon is a liar, since he makes a claim, then claims to be a gambler, then refuses to bet on his claim without all sorts of ludicrous caveats.

Bryan Micon, the consumate scammer.  Sells a failed poker system that he knows doesn't work and is the laughing stock of the poker world, just like his reputation.

P Gage, looks like SC girls make great wives.. and yes I can heat coffee and fry and egg on it

Please provide proof of your accusations.  Your conjecture or wishful thinking does not constitute proof, BTW.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
DPoS

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:59:39 AM

There isn't one.  Bryan Micon refused to bet on his statements.   His claim, much like Frankie's, was that BFL is a scam and will never ship a product.  When pressed to back up those words, he refused and instead (again, like Frankie) offered different terms where BFL's power and ship dates would be in the immediate future... clearly showing that Bryan Micon is a liar, since he makes a claim, then claims to be a gambler, then refuses to bet on his claim without all sorts of ludicrous caveats.

Bryan Micon, the consumate scammer.  Sells a failed poker system that he knows doesn't work and is the laughing stock of the poker world, just like his reputation.

Please provide proof of your accusations.  Your conjecture or wishful thinking does not constitute proof, BTW.

so when you endlessly say 'should be shipping in a week'  no one should ever believe you?

if that's the case, then sure, you haven't been lying

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:20:45 AM

https://twitter.com/BFL_News/status/318601948678983681

You people can't have it both ways. You say that if we (the customer) paid for mining gear in BTC then request a refund BFL is only required to refund the USD equivalent b/c it was priced in USD. I'll concede that.

The same holds true with the wager. They announced 1000 BTC they owe 1000 BTC.

The double standard some of you hold is amazing to me.
- wdBTCtrader - 04-07-2013, 01:31 PM

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 04:00:41 AM

so when you endlessly say 'should be shipping in a week'  no one should ever believe you?

There's a reason "should" is the first word of your quote.  lrn2grmr

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
DPoS

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:27:58 AM

There's a reason "should" is the first word of your quote.  lrn2grmr

Holy fuck you are right!!  You never committed to anything except being a total douche who's miserable with projections... you'd think you were getting paid to be a project manager but you were just getting paid to keep pre-orders coming in!

Fantastic job - well done

How's that MiniRig doing?

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 04:29:01 PM

Nope, I did not commit to that, either.  When I commit to something, you'll know it. 

PS - I'm not a project manager and never have been (paid or otherwise).  Battin' 0 here partner.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:36:17 PM

Nope, I did not commit to that, either.  When I commit to something, you'll know it. 

When are you going to follow through on your commitments?

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/content/123-bfl-offers-1000-btc-charity-if-they-miss-their-power-targets.html

Buy & Hold
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:42:32 PM

Earthquake in Sichuan. Could do with a bit of love from charitable organizations.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:51:03 PM

Given a perfect track record of promises kept, I would fully trust any warranty BFL offered on their product.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:51:19 PM

Josh when you will ship our product !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pizza

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 04:55:15 PM

You can tell what a moron Josh is also. Works for free in a job where he will probably get a heart attack in the next year from all his raging.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 06:57:46 PM

PS - I'm not a project manager and never have been (paid or otherwise).  Battin' 0 here partner.

A Project Manager reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer, in this case Josh. I'm not sure who the PM is at BFL, but if there isn't one, then Josh, as COO, takes on that role as well. Either way, since the PM reports to the COO, the COO is aware of everything that happens in which the PM is in control of. If the COO doesn't know what's happening, then there's major problems at BFL.
John Self

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:03:51 PM

Have you seen this interview with minirig buyers?
You'll need subtitles.
http://youtu.be/_ERE4uiufqE

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:23:16 PM

He didn't contract the company.

because their responses were (and remain)
unprofessional
uncalled for
amateur

Cross post.

Amateur is right. Here's the COO of BFL at his best. Taking zero responsibility for anything ever.

Please provide proof of your accusations.  Your conjecture or wishful thinking does not constitute proof, BTW.

so when you endlessly say 'should be shipping in a week'  no one should ever believe you?

Holy fuck you are right!!  You never committed to anything except being a total douche who's miserable with projections... you'd think you were getting paid to be a project manager but you were just getting paid to keep pre-orders coming in!

Fantastic job - well done

Nope, I did not commit to that, either.  When I commit to something, you'll know it.  

PS - I'm not a project manager and never have been (paid or otherwise).  Battin' 0 here partner.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179939.msg1898552#msg1898552

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 05:39:34 AM

A Project Manager reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer, in this case Josh. I'm not sure who the PM is at BFL, but if there isn't one, then Josh, as COO, takes on that role as well. Either way, since the PM reports to the COO, the COO is aware of everything that happens in which the PM is in control of. If the COO doesn't know what's happening, then there's major problems at BFL.

Josh isn't that smart to know this PG.

Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: