Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Monero  (Read 4573 times)
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:23:59 PM

If you compare with only this feature (Anonymity) Yes Monero will be the winner. But there is much more fact and on average my choice would be BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hieu5189

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

no one will create a worthy rivalry bitcoin. Only the etherium can do this due to the use of its base.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

Yes I think monero  provides privacy, that does not mean that monero is better than bitcoin. Monero is more anonymous than Bitcoin. Moreover bitcoin is a known coin.
In my opinion bitcoin is the best
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

I think, if you need full privacy then monero is best for you. It is available for personal safe hints..

But bitcoin is a known coin. Privacy can provide Bitcoin if you are not involved in some illegal activity..
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

Monero is indeed more protected than Bitcoin. Technology of this currency is one of the safest to date. The unique minus of Monero is its price.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

I think if bitcoin vs monero, I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin is more profitable than monero.
I don’t really think so that is anything common in between both the coins and that there is only one thing in common in between them and that is they are crypto coins. Other than this, there is no match in between both of them and that they don’t have any such similarity in between them. However, it is better to go for bitcoin if you are planning for long term investment of money and that go for monero at time when you go for short term investment of money.
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Monero is much more anonymous and private, famous for its use on the black market worldwide. Although crypto has their origin in Deepweb, BTC is not liked by the public on the dark side of the web.
and Bitcoin has a weakness as a currency that is very easy to trace, albeit anonymous and decentralized. Each government can find the origin of the transaction with the help of an expert. Monero eliminates this factor by being completely private and anonymous, completely protecting the identity and location of its users.
and this is a fact.
Edwinc08

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

The only downside for Monero is sometimes connecting to the nodes suck, and if you have to download the whole blockchain it takes forever (like a week now). Also sometimes it becomes corrupt and you have to start over. Also there are so many bots embedded in websites that will hijack your browser to mine. Other than that, it is a brilliant currency with an amazing development team (some of the brightest and most dedicated)! They are really getting real world use, even if its for the dark web. They also have been getting a lot of attention with artists. Also their merchandise rocks! Orange Monero sweater with black zig zags! The currency is far superior to bitcoin.

https://i.imgur.com/I5jwIT5.jpg

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

Bitcoin is leader of crypto market and well established coin and Monero is new coin and just start his journey last year and slowly  growing. There are a huge difference between Bitcoin and Monero price, So there is no compression between Bitcoin and Monero.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Art 111

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

A few months ago, I read a publication about the fact that scientists have developed a tool for in-depth analysis of monero transactions. This analysis allows you to get information about the person who sends them. Consequently - monero is also not absolutely anonymous.

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

I think altcoins, will be appreciated more in the nearest future, than bitcoin. At bitcoin now big problems with liquidity and the big commissions.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

In the last days you hear a lot about Monero.

Especially in the Deep Web.

There are people who claim that it is more anonymous than Bitcoin.

That transactions cannot be crawled.

MONERO

https://getmonero.org/

Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

Is this it?

What do you think?

MONERO,A really cool crypt. It is considered top-1 in terms of anonymity. In the future will be a fierce competition bitcoin. We think that this is only a matter of time. If you do not delve into the subtleties, Monero makes transactions using the technology of ring signatures. Monero also hides balances through hidden one-time addresses that are randomly generated and not tied to a specific person. Monero has the strongest team, the majority of which works under pseudonyms.
gnerro2

Activity: 294

illustrator

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
Merited by k1mera (1)

Monero uses a different elliptic curve..instead of secp256k1 / ECDSA (used by bitcoin) , Monero uses Ed25519 / Curve25519 / EdDSA. in fact ehre are any perceivable difference for the user, but it's good to have a bit of diversity for avoiding a common point of failure , besides ,monero has mnemonic seeds built in by default. When you create a wallet, you're given a list of 25 words..

Finally,with Bitcoin, you get 100 addresses when you create a new wallet. If you backup, use all 100, and then create more, your backup won't have those new addresses. Monero backups are good forever. Create one backup, and it'll always work.

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

I think this is the perfect summary of all the features monero has that the bitcoin luck. There are a lot of people using bitcoin because they are unaware that a better alternative exist out there.. therefore bitcoin vs monero was a natural fit..
IIIIIIIII#VIP#IIIIIIIII

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

Monero at this moment - this is the main currency that is used in darknet. This is his advantage. Bitcoin has long been not used in darknet for transactions. But bitcoin remains number one in the crypto-currency world.

Best Bitcoin Exchange in USA!
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

I prefer bitcoin the king of all altcoins. I don't think anyone can beat bitcoin.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

In the last days you hear a lot about Monero.

Especially in the Deep Web.

There are people who claim that it is more anonymous than Bitcoin.

That transactions cannot be crawled.

MONERO

https://getmonero.org/

Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

Is this it?

What do you think?
if compared between Menero with Bitcoin surely most of them would prefer Bitcoin. not only seen from the price, in terms of some aspects of Bitcoin is good and good to be a future coin.
tambakikan

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Monero may encrypt recipient addresses in the Blockchain system to falsify them with the purpose of obscuring the identity of the sender, as well as the number of transactions it performs.

Unlike Bitcoin which uses Blockchain technology to store data such as recipient addresses and transactions, with an accurate amount of time and amount. In my opinion, bitcoin is better.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

as I know. Monster is a very good coin. But it can not compare with bitcoin in all aspects Grin
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:21:47 PM
Merited by marinomario (3), donadoni212 (1)

Judging by the marketcap rank, we all know that Bitcoin has been in the first place up until now. Bitcoin has been known for years, great development, high price, no wonder if Bitcoin is in the first rank. Monero itself, has a great offer to us, it is secure, it is untraceable, and as you know, privacy is important. If you're looking for a good investment you can choose Bitcoin, but give Monero some time, i think they'll grow bigger and better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: