Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Monero  (Read 4574 times)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

actually i think both BTC and monero are strong but BTC is the king of this world as we all know.

I know the guy, who has earned really a lot investing in Monero. The coin is really cool, but I will never compare it with Bitcoin. As for me, I prefer to hold both of these cryptocurrencies in my wallet.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paul heman

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

In the last days you hear a lot about Monero.

Especially in the Deep Web.

There are people who claim that it is more anonymous than Bitcoin.

That transactions cannot be crawled.

MONERO

https://getmonero.org/

Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

Is this it?

What do you think?
Monero also includes nice and growing coins. Monero has a pretty good level of interest. but if Monero is compared to Bitcoin, it is obvious Bitcoin will be chosen by most people. but I myself choose Monero because I want to try Altcoin for now.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

There are a lot of technological comparisons so that a coin can pass and replace the BTC, but there is not a coin to do that. In terms of many aspects of BTC, there are many limitations in many aspects, however, BTC has taken the lead so it represents a new generation, technology generation 4.0. The BTC will be replaced sooner or later, BTC will not be able to keep its crown, but the replacement coin must be superior and very much backed by a new revolution. Personally, I am very much looking forward to XMR. Grin Grin Grin
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

Bitcoin seems to me a currency much more famous and stable. Better to invest in Bitcoin. I'm doing it actually. But some money can be invested in Monero also. I have several altcoins in my portfolio.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

The growth rates of almost all the largest crypto-currencies look equally sky-high compared to traditional investment instruments. However, if you look closely, we will see that Monero is slightly ahead of bitcoin. At the same time, both crypto currencies are far from the ether, which managed to grow by about 3500% since the beginning of the year.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

anonymous is not necessary for a cryptocurrence, monero can't replace bitcoin even in deep web.
its not correct, some whale certainly agree if invest in crypto need protect from outside anonymous is one point plus in crypto to hide from anymore, so you dont wrong we need anonymous if can more like monero
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

it is one of monero feature that is Fungibility (RingCT) with fungibillity feature When we receive cash, we can only know the last hand that give the money. We can not figure out where the money is from and how the cash path from the Bank gets to us. This guarantees the value of each sheet of money with the same nominal, actually having the same value (called fungibility).
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:36:58 AM

anonymous is not necessary for a cryptocurrence, monero can't replace bitcoin even in deep web.

They can co exist,they both have both  strong point,as long as they have a community behind them and people are actually using them,but in terms of adoption I believe Bitcoin has a big edge,because of so many merchants accepting Bitcoin than Monero.
Both coins and Monero, and Bitcoin, are excellent for investment. But in terms of budget allocation, I would invest more in Bitcoin, since it is the most fundamental coin. If to argue from the point of view of technologies Monero has a great anonymity. than Bitcoin.

yoerumo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

I have without a doubt heard a great deal that monero is utilized as a part of profound web for exchanges the same number of individuals assert it to be more secure and has more namelessness than bitcoin. I don't know so much how obscurity really functions nor I mind much as I don't do anything illicit. However, the main reason I really like monero is a direct result of its cost and returns it has been giving laterly.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

In the last days you hear a lot about Monero.

Especially in the Deep Web.

There are people who claim that it is more anonymous than Bitcoin.

That transactions cannot be crawled.

MONERO

https://getmonero.org/

Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

Is this it?

What do you think?
I don't ever get the confirmation about its rumor. but if we try to compare bitcoin and monero and both are in the different area. If you try to pick the anonymity and monero is the winner.
I think it's defend on which from two you refer. Much better to think deeply because good investors are not easy to trust.  But for my own experience bitcoin is the best.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Defimwh

Activity: 321

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

bitcoin still won the market because now btc is still the reference of crypto currency, because bitcoin also has a very solid block and the circulation of transactions every time there must be, especially in countries that legalize bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: