Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin  (Read 5577 times)
gunungkembar

Activity: 548
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:08:35 PM

which makes bitcoin prices and drives bitcoin prices is purely from buyer and seller factors, the more buy bitcoin the bitcoin price can be very expensive.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Demughni

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?

I think It depends on the demand and supply. If the product is not desirable the price may go down, if the product is greatly pursued after the price will jump. That's in my opinion
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
The people who buy and sell bitcoins affects the movement of bitcoin's price. The demand on bitcoin greatly affects its price and when more people sold their bitcoins,the price is more likely to drop. But most of all, it is the market players that mostly contribute for a cryptos change in price. They can greatly affect the price of a certain currency
Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

The market gets spooked by lots of things. If a large government lets slip that it’s uncertain about how to regulate bitcoin, as happened with China, then that can cause the price to fall. The same thing can happen with criminal events. When the drug trading site Silk Road, which used bitcoin as its currency – closed down, the price of bitcoin plummeted.
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

There are groups of people that are involve with this.
The the group of FUD spreaders, the dumpers, the whales, and the sellers.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Last days it seems like everyone and everything are making a price of bitcoin, bacause almost everytime we see a significant jump up or down in a background are always some news, events, or whales.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

There are many factors here. For example, it grows because of recognition by its countries by way of payment.
But All this information can be found on google.com
Rowan White

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

I think price of bitcoin goes up or down which depends on demand and supply. If people want to buy lots of bitcoin because it can make super profit, the price will increase. However, as you know, Bitcoin is so volatile, when users don't want to hold it anymore, having others cryptocurrencies makes more profit, they always ready to sell bitcoin, and the price of bitcoin will decrease.
Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

Bitcoin is not fiat, remember? That’s why governments find it really hard to define it in terms of law. It’s still a pending issue for cryptocurrency. However, the most developed countries such as the USA, Canada, UK, or Japan have already released laws regulating Bitcoin.Let’s take Japan as an example. The final resolution about Bitcoin being considered as legal tender was passed on April 2017. In consequence, private entrepreneurs and companies started implementing Bitcoin with its decentralized technology in all kinds of spheres. So, by now, there are thousands of Bitcoin-accepting stores in Japan. Such a vast Bitcoin market has provoked a steep increase in the price of the currency.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

The increasing demand to the supply availability in relation to the circulation happening around the network will be making the price. Based on these factors the price of bitcoin used to vary between times. Along with this the manipulation and the news surrounding the community related to bitcoin too will make the value of bitcoin.
Aidan Martin

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

This is the basic principle of how Bitcoin’s rate is defined. Price of gold is determined by the same principle: Mining cost. The prime cost of extracting gold from earth, was transformed, in Bitcoin’s case, in a ‘minimum price’ of ‘obtaining’ new Bitcoins by means of calculating certain equations. Demand on the market. Awareness of Bitcoin, interest in it, trust of actual or potential crypto holders, and a lot more factors define the real price among the people who are willing to buy and sell Bitcoin.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

bitcoin based on people demand , i think what make the price of bitcoin , and  people demand is depend on the news / issues
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

The best answer for this question, it is like only stocks. We see how forex exchange transactions, we buy and sell stocks for we could earn and make our own stocks get high value. In bitcoin, it is like our own currency, we know how volatile our currency value.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

Theoretically, it is only affected by supply and demand. Recently I have learned some theories about conglomerates that might operate to manipulate the price. I don't know whether it is true or not, you can find many articles about it
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

in theory the price is determined by the supply and demand of the investors. As soon as we have a limited supply of btc we shall look at demand in this case, if the investors and new money is invested than it rises otherwise if the majority withdraw their money and sell than falls.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

It's simply demand and supply. It's price is dependent on the number of people willing to buy it and at what price and the number of people ready to sell at that price. In a bullish trend-such as the current state of the market, we have more sellers than buyers and that's why price keeps falling.
ElevenX

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

The price of Bitcoin is basically what the last person to buy it decided to pay for it. If the last person to buy it decided to pay one penny for one satoshi, then the price of Bitcoin would be one million dollars.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:02:23 AM

The volatility of all cryptocurrencies is based on the fact that none have anything to stabilise them. They aren’t linked to anything that has a determinable real world value in any way, and the coins themselves do not. Stability in the value of any currency has to be based on something that can be traded, excluding currency itself. Crypto is used for buying, but a problems exists here, too. The knowledge of said pricing has to be public - private selling does not help at all because you can’t determine any general price of X item around which to create stability, and crypto is generally based on private sales for now. It won’t stabilise until enough trading is done in the public eye through legitimate services such as online stores - and a large number of them, at that. It doesn’t matter if every member of the public gets into crypto, the price will continue to jump and sink until a ton of businesses get involved and create a “general consensus” in terms of crypto value that everyone can see and many agree with.

It also doesn’t help that many people are holding onto it in the hopes of making money. Currency that isn’t being traded is detrimental to its survival anyway, and prolongs the time it would take to stabilise.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:13:07 AM

Law of suppply and demand. People who need BTC or people who thinks that BTC is more valuable that the current price, buy. People that has BTC and need fiat or thinks that BTC is not that valuable, sell.  Wink
I difinitely agree. The law of supply and demand  what makes the price of Bitcoin exist. If there is no supply there is no demand and vice versa. People thought Bitcoin as the best investment that is why until now the price is increasing the same as the community, investors and enthusiasts. Until the time when the supply of Bitcoin will become scarse price will also skyrocket to the moon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

what I would do when the bitcoin price drops is to buy as much bitcoin as I can because the bitcoin price is cheap and suitable for the buy but when I get stuck in the expensive price then all I will do is wait until the price goes back up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: