Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin  (Read 5576 times)
Wajan

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

which makes the price of bitcoin down and up are the officials or cukong and moderator, they are the ones who can know when the rising bitcoin prices and the fall of bitcoin prices, I am here just resigned to the price set.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
The price of Bitcoin is being controlled by many factors, but they all still fall under the same category of being determined by the rate of demand and supply. When the price of Bitcoin falls that’s as a result of a bad press or maybe when the government says something about regulating it or so.

People are always afraid of bad press and government plans. When there is little option value and large holders, the price will always go high. Just like what happened last year.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

a lot of opinions about this, if I personally more convinced that the media that determines bitcoin price.
because every time the news appeared unsightly in the media. at that time the bitcoin price drops.
I do not know, that's just my personal opinion.
I agree, the media is very influential with bitcoin prices.
I have long observed that, if the media say something negative, then the bitcoin price will go down.
Well in my opinion. The price manipulation by the Whales is one of the factors that is very instrumental in fluctuating the prices of Bitcoin. Those who hold big portion of the coin can make it act like a monopoly. Besides, the market demand is affected by so many factors like government regulations, government ban on Bitcoin, the security features and hacking etc which has deep effect on the prices and make the prices.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

which makes the bitcoin price move only from the demand and from the very large supply, without the demand, bitcoin will not be able to have this expensive price.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

Bitcoin's price is heavily influenced by its utility or usability. Supply might be a consideration but what really give iy a real value is how it is attracting people by what it can offer. For example if people would want to transfer money and find the process in the money transfer station slow and costly, and found out that using bitcoin is even more affordable and faster they would certainly opt to choose bitcoin to facilitate such transfer. And even if prices should go up, if still advantageous people will still use it. So the price may no longer be in question for as long as they can transfer funds easily. So from here the law of supply and demand then works. Also it should be taken into account that one of the reasons for a change in price would be the payment we give for the services rendered also by the miners and the fees given or set by exchanges.
It is actually we who make the price of Bitcoin sometimes high and sometimes low depends upon the market situations. When we demand for the Bitcoin then its price goes high and when we do not demand more resulting decrease in demand rate brings decrease or downfall in the value of Bitcoin. I am very happy to see the rising demand rate these days which will activate the price of Bitcoin to go up high in the air.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

Bitcoin price determined by supply and demand. I think no one can control bitcoin price because bitcoin is decentralized. Its not like fiat money, fiat fluctuation controlled by central banks.

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

The most important factor in determining the price of bitcoin is the relationship between supply and demand.
As more countries recognize the legitimacy of Bitcoin, the more people enter the Bitcoin market, the higher the demand for Bitcoin.
The total number of bitcoins is only 21 million, and the bitcoin mining rate will be stepped down.
Bitcoin prices will naturally climb as the number of people in demand increases!
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
The price of bitcoin is a good idea for the market. I believe that bitcoin and technology, I believe that bitcoin will rise to the right direction and it is a start. I believe the future of our currency, but its my account. The only one who are respectable in many people. I even the most important nowadays, I support cryptocurrency
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

This is a good thoughtful question probing the minds of rational Newbies like you. To me, Bitcoin Prices Determinants solidly depends on Elasticity of Demand and Elasticity of supplies in the Crypto Market. The higher the demand for Bitcoin, The higher the price, while the lower the demand for Bitcoin, the lower the price. Which also means when Bitcoin is at low supplies, the values or Prices surge up or hike and otherwise.
We also notices situation where The Big Whales maneuverabilities in their own parts and some FUDs around the world hinder Bitcoin Prices.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

It is not necessary to create a whole topic to tell you on your fingers what makes the price of bitcoin... Sit in an informative branches, study the sector themselves. You can only tell your options, but to work in this area, you need to learn how to analyze yourself!  Tongue
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

This is a decent keen inquiry examining the brains of sound Amateurs like you. To me, Bitcoin Costs Determinants decidedly relies upon Flexibility of Interest and Versatility of provisions in the Crypto Market. The higher the interest for Bitcoin, The higher the cost, while the lower the interest for Bitcoin, the lower the cost. Which likewise implies when Bitcoin is at low supplies, the qualities or Costs surge up or climb and something else.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Trader, Investor, Client, Big Company, Gambler, Members of ICOs and even the small person or even you. Can make the value of the bitcoin or altcoin moves. If you are familiar with the demand and supply, you can get my points. Too hard to explain to person online communication it should be personal communication. News, Events, Articles, Report can also have essential factors on the movements of the value of the crypto.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

All i know is that bitcoin's price is determined according to the demand of the people (people who invest on it small time or big time). Bitcoin's volatile price can be seen on its graph that it don't have a stable value at all as it is expected to rise extremely high or extremely low.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

All i know is that bitcoin's price is determined according to the demand of the people (people who invest on it small time or big time). Bitcoin's volatile price can be seen on its graph that it don't have a stable value at all as it is expected to rise extremely high or extremely low.
Its just a half, demand and before demand you need to have supply. Supply and demand are making the price of everything in every market. That is repeated here on forum many times, but newbies don`t have time to read and learn, all of them wish shortcut to success and they ask many times asked questions over and over again. I`m surprised by comments that people make, before reading anything people make comments without any sense. Educate yourself if you don`t understand topic you comment, spend couple minutes more that will not hurt you and maybe you can get some merits for better answers.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

From my own experience it seems like everything around is making the price of Bitcoin grow or fall. You can just spend the whole day in the process of searching what causes this great fall or a great growth on the market and even more.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

Investors and the investment makes the price of bitcoin really well, we need to have to some money and we should invest all our money into bitcoin so that our participation in bitcoin price getting high will be active, I think now we should buy because the price is not too high we can get profit, price graph of bitcoin use to move up and down with the market demand and supply, higher demand makes the price of bitcoin even high,
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

The price of the bitcoin  is decided by many, multiple factors but the most essential factor is that of the bitcoin price manipulation is that of demand and supply since the bitcoin market is not regulated by the central bank the public decides the private value of bitcoin but political relations also plays a pivotal role
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

The price of Bitcoin depends upon us i.e. the investors.If the investors invest in it on large scale then automatically a rise is seen in it's price and if the investors sell their BTC's on large scale then a drop is seen in it's price.We often notice that even a small news regarding it affects it's price either in a positive or negative way.This is because these news affect the mindset of the investors and which further affects their actions.Bitcoin price totally depends upon it's demand  and by demand I mean number of people selling and buying Bitcoin.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

In market, price is determined by supply and demand. When bitcoin was not known much, it was selling in few dollars, as it gained popularity, it went upto 19000$. Then people started thinking that its a scam, so they pulled out their money and hence price dropped. Slowly people will start to believe in it, more people will accept it and its price will boom again. So see, it just depends on supply and demand. More demand, more price and vice versa.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

Based on the law of economis. It's always depend on demand and supply.. The more the demands, the more the values. As simple as that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: