Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for L$ Linden Dollars  (Read 1307 times)
wdaniels

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 06:22:25 PM

It feels very scammy to me since I know the history of the Bank run in SL they claim to have insured and, well, they took my money and they haven't given it back yet.

Not at all scammy, I've been dealing with them for a while now and hold the operators in the highest regard. They always make sure whatever happens (thefts, scams, SL rule changes) their clients don't lose out, often taking some pretty big losses themselves.

It's that or it's really a hobby website trying to pose as more than it is.

The trading volumes have rocketed lately so they are in the process of stepping up a few gears. But they are very professional and responsible, more so than a 'hobby' outfit.

I'll let you know if they give me my money back.

If you have a problem just let me know, I promote that site whenever I can because I trust them enough to stake my own rep on their conduct. So if there's any issue I REALLY DO want to know about it!
ds2013

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 10:31:52 PM

Are you still selling BTC for SLL ?

fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 02:09:22 AM

Hi,
  No, not anymore. Not since LL killed the Risk API program.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
qbd1313

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:32:22 AM

Bump Grin
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:17:43 AM

If anyone is interested in trading BTC for L$ please PM me. I can provide real world US based contact info and my avatar dates to 2006. I am also affiliated to TradeLindens.com, a retail exchange operating since 2007.

Thank you.

Can I ask what the L$ are for? Like why would people want to buy them?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 01:15:11 PM

If anyone is interested in trading BTC for L$ please PM me. I can provide real world US based contact info and my avatar dates to 2006. I am also affiliated to TradeLindens.com, a retail exchange operating since 2007.

Thank you.

They are used to trade and buy in-game merchandise in the game Second Life (www.secondlife.com). They are a viable currency in and of themselves and easy to trade for fiat.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:41:52 PM

Thank you.

They are used to trade and buy in-game merchandise in the game Second Life (www.secondlife.com). They are a viable currency in and of themselves and easy to trade for fiat.

Pablo.

I know about SL... I'm just not following why people care so much, lol. I guess people take that not as a game but as being like.. life... hence the name, o.o.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: