Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [🅰NN] 🅸🅲🅾 YuTü.Co.in: 1st Crypto-commodity 💱 Catering 2 YouTube 📷 Creators  (Read 12777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:48:27 AM

I'll invest just cuz Amelie one of the Designers is cute :p

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PCindy

Activity: 601
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:12:21 AM

joined translation hindia sir

reserved for me?

pliss pm me

thanks
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 04:48:34 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 04:58:53 AM by YuTü.Ço.in

reserved for me?

pliss pm me

thanks

Okay. I assume it's Hindu unless you meant Hindian. Please enlighten me (no pun intended). I'm enlighten: Hindi is reserved by PCindy.

Machina_US has reserved Indonesian.

In the second post of this thread I'm going to list what languages have been reserved for translation by the corresponding user name.

This Amelie?: https://www.youtube.com/user/AmyFashionImpact/about

Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:36:53 AM

i think u should rename it to

)(_U(.)(.),,[[*&^tu//<<...||||||||||
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 05:43:24 AM

But if I did, nobody would understand it. Oh wait, that's what you're alluding to. You're such a funny guy.  Grin

Mr.Charlie

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:51:47 AM

But if I did, nobody would understand it. Oh wait, that's what you're alluding to. You're such a funny guy.  Grin

Grin Grin
i do like your project
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 06:04:23 AM

Grin Grin
i do like your project

You think you like it now, just wait till the day we [hopefully] procure an abandon prison for YuTübopołis' main headquarters, complete with a grow farm and alpacas, ducks and chickens.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:00:52 AM

reserved for me?

pliss pm me

thanks

Okay. I assume it's Hindu unless you meant Hindian. Please enlighten me (no pun intended). I'm enlighten: Hindi is reserved by PCindy.

Machina_US has reserved Indonesian.

In the second post of this thread I'm going to list what languages have been reserved for translation by the corresponding user name.

This Amelie?: https://www.youtube.com/user/AmyFashionImpact/about
This user use Google translator for he is not even Indian. I have seen his translations they are funniest because he uses online translator Cheesy

zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:04:40 AM

So one must be a YouTube creator to be a stake holder in yuto.co.in?
Will you generate earnings from YouTube ads and distribute to your share holders?

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 11:05:42 AM

Just an informational post... I will be one of the escrows of this ICO.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:28:34 AM

Interesting idea. I guess a lot will depend on whether or not you can get good quality channels on board with it.

coolindark
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

By the way; I'm turkish and "YuTü.Ço.in" does not mean anything in my language...

Relax  Grin Grin Grin

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:26:00 PM

Grin Grin
i do like your project

You think you like it now, just wait till the day we [hopefully] procure an abandon prison for YuTübopołis' main headquarters, complete with a grow farm and alpacas, ducks and chickens.

nice. always start with feminized seeds,veg then flower Grin
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 05:22:10 PM

So one must be a YouTube creator to be a stake holder in yuto.co.in?
Will you generate earnings from YouTube ads and distribute to your share holders?

This is not an ads-based endeavor, thus no revenue sharing with share holders in that regard.

You don't need to be a YouTube creator to participate in our ICO or anywhere else on our platforms, with the exception of having a YouTube channel to be an affiliate in onboarding viable YouTube creators to become Lÿnspinz. One must be a YouTube creator with subscribers to have their brand commoditized, whereupon hashed shares are distributed accordingly.

More questions and concerns addressed shortly. Meanwhile, it looks like both my anticipated two escrow agents have made their appearance on this thread.

Further, I just got off the phone with Mr. Advisor. No, not a fake advisor advising Respectonomy, but a real person. His name disclosed shortly with kudos from a trusted user on this forum who may or may not make up our Team.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 06:39:51 PM

nice. always start with feminized seeds,veg then flower

Silly me, I must've accidently  Wink forgot to include "vertical" in front of "grow farm". So that we continue to be on the same page -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertical_farming

Interesting idea. I guess a lot will depend on whether or not you can get good quality channels on board with it.

Thanks to the innovative incentive affiliate program devised, lowly YouTube channel creators will find it advantageous in persuading more paramount creators in becoming Lÿnspinz. The more predominate the creator whom the affiliate obtains, the higher they're rewarded, thus augmenting below-average creators, their scanty revenue stream perhaps only stemming from YouTube's Partner Program.

In turn, an above-average YouTube creator, enjoying a substantial subscription base, will immediately see it's beneficial for them, too, to be an affiliate, easily getting their fellow friend creators in becoming a Lÿnspinz before they do such on their own accord or by another affiliate beating them to it. Lured to money, it'll be hard for creators to turn their backs on a potential lucrative revenue source, especially of one that commoditizes YouTube channel brands that may one day trade shares of their valuable brand on a legacy exchange based in New York and/or abroad, where Millennials may invest in their brands on 401Ks and the like.

It never cost YouTube creators anything to participate in our program because their brand is value enough, thus it's imperative that all participating YouTube creators are 100% protected from ill-intentioned actors to the best of our abilities, hence putting in place the YuTüFoundātion.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:24:22 PM

I'm pleased to see you launch this project after we talked about it months ago  Grin
Best of luck

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:31:48 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 05:22:19 PM by YuTü.Ço.in

I'm pleased to see you launch this project after we talked about it months ago  Grin
Best of luck

Like I told you back then (unless I forgot), this is the greatest innovation since the penny-farthing.

Each PÅQ will be hard-coded with a designated hierarchy ID number - the earlier the PÅQ acquisition, the lower its number. Users with older PÅQs will have the ability to advance position in queue, bumping those directing younger PÅQs toward existing or newly listed Lÿnspinz that are, or will be more advantageous to hash their corresponding yAŁTs (abbr.; not to be confused with yãłtz).

The more astute among us may have already realized the potential of obtaining early numbered PÅQs for the sole purpose of flipping them for a profit on the secondary market, a practice we fully condone, even toying with setting up such a marketplace on our platform, facilitating the efficacious transfer.

That said, feel free to publicly (this thread) or privately (PM) express your intent of obtaining PÅQs upon commencement of accepting funds through our escrowed ICO, whereupon a PM will be send just prior to the official announcement to ensure securing the earliest possible numbered PÅQ.

sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:13:23 AM

Interesting, but I still quite don't get what the business model is, or how it works. So YuTuCoin will partner with youtubers and do revenue sharing from their adsense checks??

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 12:49:21 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 01:53:34 AM by YuTü.Ço.in

Interesting, but I still quite don't get what the business model is, or how it works. So YuTuCoin will partner with youtubers and do revenue sharing from their adsense checks??

Adsense is not part of the equation - YuTü.Ço.in et al. is not any ad-based thingy.

YouTube content creators do partner up with YuTü.Ço.in where we turn their brand into a tradable commodity - a crypto-commodity.

Instead of trading faulty branded cryptocurrencies on exchanges, brands of YouTube channels/creators are traded on our transparent exchange - transparent as humanly possible.

albrots

Activity: 535

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:11:48 AM

Dev , Please checking my PM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: