Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much should a Scorecoin Masternode cost?
150 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
250 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
350 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
500 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
600 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE]  (Read 80979 times)
marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:40:52 PM

you should really lower the coins needed for a masternode.
a lot of people try to invest into masternode coins but most masternodes have a high entry point.
to invest enought money in one of these coins and buy a masternode and properly maintain it is not possible.
i would like very much if you could lower the price and im sure other people would like that too.
people who alreay got their masternode maybe want to open another one with the lower prices.
it should be a win win for everybody, so i vote yes for lowering the masternode price

kw38 #deeponion w101c530/08
i agree with u bro

i will lower it very much the price for a masternode, but i am first reading all comments and suggestions in the forum, discord, and telegram chat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
.LooTz.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:54:52 PM

25k is a good price, low enough for people to buy in and high enough to not just be scrap btc in people pockets. . It will be an investment
CryptoBelle

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:58:20 AM

Making masternodes available at a lower price will make more people avail of MN and stake more coins. Could be a win-win situation for everyone. Just my 2 cents.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:42:03 AM

Making masternodes available at a lower price will make more people avail of MN and stake more coins. Could be a win-win situation for everyone. Just my 2 cents.

Plp will just hop on and off which goes against whole idea of MN. Besides MN have to be kept online 24/7 instead of staking. Where there is no biggie if you dont stake for example during night.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:21:09 AM

i justs say you , that big holders said to me, that there would be no reason to hold the coins if MN are too cheap, and that they would sell it
 but i am thiking of whole community and not only for some big holders. so if they wanna dump,than they dump
.LooTz.

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:37:47 AM

i justs say you , that big holders said to me, that there would be no reason to hold the coins if MN are too cheap, and that they would sell it
 but i am thiking of whole community and not only for some big holders. so if they wanna dump,than they dump
I agree and higher 25k is still very low, 50k-75k would still be low at this price and would be a benefit to all early investors who believed in your project since this is very affordable at the moment.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:54:53 AM

The Crave masternode amount of 500 is interesting for a coin without much in circulation, have you considered the economics of having people "stacking" masternodes because they end up paying for new ones?
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 12:12:45 PM

Plp will just hop on and off which goes against whole idea of MN. Besides MN have to be kept online 24/7 instead of staking. Where there is no biggie if you dont stake for example during night.

Based on the concept of PIVX Masternodes, known as the PIVX SeeSaw Mechanism or variable Seesaw Reward Balance System, the staking reward and masternodes rewards are carefully taken into account. As the number of masternodes increases, the reward system for MN decreases and shifts to increase staking rewards. When more people stake and the number of masternodes starts to drop, the reward portion for MN increases and staking reward decreases. So people will be cycling between staking and maintaining masternodes depending on which they see is more profitable. As CryptoBelle said, it could be a win-win situation for everyone. That is if ScoreCoin Masternodes will add this system in its masternode concept so as to keep the balance between masternodes and staking.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 12:24:59 PM

There would be dumpers and there would be holders.

Holders are interested in masternodes and staking. As I said in my previous post, there must be a balance between staking and maintaining masternodes. The concept of Scorecoin masternodes must be properly evaluated and analyzed before its implementation.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
kurbeks

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:32:56 PM

SCORE is PoW coin so it doesn't stake.
peiratis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

i think 10k should be the maximum for a masternode,so more people could invest easily.
anewbie

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:51:50 PM

What a stupid dev. First 300k than voting decided 150k, than whales wanted 250k and now again 10k ?
In my opinion DEV wanted only to get investors to dump on them
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:40:52 PM

What a stupid dev. First 300k than voting decided 150k, than whales wanted 250k and now again 10k ?

it was only once 150k fixed, but as you see , i made right step, big part of community wants low price for Masternodes, so therefore i will make it much lower the price for masternodes, because i want many people that participiate in that project.
For me the community is the most important thing, therefore i am everyday active, in every part of our community channels
striker7334 2.0

Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:01:12 PM

With a 50mil coin supply, I think 25k is fair.

That gives 2000 nodes possible right? and with that, I believe more people would want a piece.

At the same time, I completely understand the whole "they should have bought in when the coin was cheap" logic, but I believe this will help the growth of the coin exponentially.

I agree, I think 15~25k is fair Better,

Yeah, that sounds good. 25K is good and very affordable.

i was thinking of much lower

If it was 10K I would definitely buy in and hold them and I'm a skeptical guy lol. 10-15K is a good bridge starting out, trust me the market will take care of the price for the MN to keep the barrier of entry low.

How low are you thinking?
i really want to have many people with MN. i was thinking about 10k for Price, its just an opinion from me , but i think everybody should bring in his opinion.and we still have time to decide

shekel_meister

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:58:08 PM

it was only once 150k fixed, but as you see , i made right step, big part of community wants low price for Masternodes, so therefore i will make it much lower the price for masternodes, because i want many people that participiate in that project.
For me the community is the most important thing, therefore i am everyday active, in every part of our community channels

But u can't make Masternodes 10k. The price will be forever low. A masternode right now should cost between $250-$500 to make it interesting.
.LooTz.

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

Considering most of the people investing want to make a quick dollar which makes up most of the community, 10k is too cheap. No one will look at this as a serious investment in a masternode, I included. Also what does this coin do as far as function ? Is it for gaming because the darkknight link on the ANN does not work. Before investing I want to know more about this coins vision other than silly masternodes. I can only guess it has something to do with gaming since that is the last step on your roadmap. What problem does Score coin intend to solve ?
peiratis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

Most of the coins require low amount of coins for a masternode.Look at dash,pivx,chaincoin...The average for a masternode is about 10k, maybe lower.Scorecoin is cheap right now but if price raise no one will invest if the  masternode price is too high.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

nice discussion, but please say always why this or that price is better for Masternodes.
I am reading at Discord, Telegram, twitter messages, and forum, and reddit.
also i make one to one conversations with people.
so far 10k looks good, but its not decided till yet
kurbeks

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:49:41 PM

Most of the coins require low amount of coins for a masternode.Look at dash,pivx,chaincoin...The average for a masternode is about 10k, maybe lower.Scorecoin is cheap right now but if price raise no one will invest if the  masternode price is too high.

You can't compare this to Dash or Pivx.

Pivx is PoS shitcoin. And Dash is first MN coin thus of course, it's MN ammount is low. Many small nodes. OF course getting into Dash MN now would cost over 100k$.
cryptocronic

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 08:01:22 PM

Anybody want to show some love for http://score.cryptocronic.com (to keep it running)?

https://madbyte.com - Invested Crypto - Membership has its privileges!
---
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: