Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: moved to own forums - please delete  (Read 72236 times)
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:36:52 PM

We want proof that this team is legit!

Otherwise this is a complete Scam!

ask that same question to every other anon coin team, they are private for a reason, for security.

Give me a security example ? Unless the dev is scamming. Yes this is security at its BEST !!!

Then where is the ICO wallet address to see collected amount unless the progress bar is pure manipulation to make people invest into this project ?

Blockchain analysis kind of looks like the btc has been passed between and through a few hundred wallets.

18oGYTHgvvmYXJPB5aVkYd112RFLXGeBYi

https://blockchain.info/address/18oGYTHgvvmYXJPB5aVkYd112RFLXGeBYi

But we'll have to wait and see, it seems some have received their zeth.

I'd ignore Fantomy, newbie sock puppet account. Having doubts that it's one of benbtc's acounts.

how does mixing btc received between 100s of addresses made for security? That's pure stupidity, mixing BTC is to hide the source of the BTC so no one can trace it.

Mixing the BTC for security is bs, anyone claiming it's for security please provide actual proof on how it provides security.
smokim87

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:43:48 PM

Requested Escrow via PM yesterday for the btc I sent already...I have yet to receive a response. Just a heads up there.

benbtc logs in once a day, posts a quick update and leaves.

Has he responded to anyone's PMs in the last 24 hours?
zercrypt

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:47:33 PM

here's the link to my tweet:

https://twitter.com/zerplatzte/status/849375082258497536
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 06:52:27 PM

Interesting but where is the supply total? I'll do the tweet later today

A month later and still no info on total supply? Nobody should invest in this coin if the total supply isn't even known.
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:29:37 PM

A month later and still no info on total supply? Nobody should invest in this coin if the total supply isn't even known.

from op:

3 600 000 ZETH will be issued for Early adopters  = 60%

So i presume it will be about 6mil  Roll Eyes

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 08:00:39 PM

from op:

Thanks. OP should make this more prominent.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

Looks like 1 more ZEC scenario with a launchprise of $4000 , and going down to $30 lol
smokim87

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:06:56 PM

from op:

not sure OP gives a shit, sig thread hasn't been looked at it  and people requests piling up.
Comes here once a day to thank supports, mention how much money he has sucked from us and mentions imaginary code that I believe does not exist.

So where's the so called community manager Gian Verossi lol? Though he/she/it was suppose to be handling that stuff.

I am 100% sure this most likely is a scam, betting 100$ on it.
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:15:10 PM

We want proof that this team is legit!

Otherwise this is a complete Scam!

ask that same question to every other anon coin team, they are private for a reason, for security.

Give me a security example ? Unless the dev is scamming. Yes this is security at its BEST !!!

Then where is the ICO wallet address to see collected amount unless the progress bar is pure manipulation to make people invest into this project ?

Blockchain analysis kind of looks like the btc has been passed between and through a few hundred wallets.

18oGYTHgvvmYXJPB5aVkYd112RFLXGeBYi

https://blockchain.info/address/18oGYTHgvvmYXJPB5aVkYd112RFLXGeBYi

But we'll have to wait and see, it seems some have received their zeth.

I'd ignore Fantomy, newbie sock puppet account. Having doubts that it's one of benbtc's acounts.

how does mixing btc received between 100s of addresses made for security? That's pure stupidity, mixing BTC is to hide the source of the BTC so no one can trace it.

Mixing the BTC for security is bs, anyone claiming it's for security please provide actual proof on how it provides security.

Dunno honestly lol just following my btc deposit address and where the funds went.

fantomy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:57:38 PM

its right there in the op: 6million total
TempeDesign

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:04:54 PM

when @anambroid says its a buy, its a buy. arguably the best crypto trader, the whales are in the game now! 🐳

https://i.imgur.com/TPxQLYvg.png

i follow this guy on twitter, he has the best technical analysis known to crypto to date, his BTC & ETH calls are always bang on. He's part of the "altcoinwizzards" group with the big volume traders.

happy with my purchase now  Cool

yah pretty much the reason i brought info the early adopters fund, usually whales have whale friends, might be a good sign.
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:06:16 PM

from op:

not sure OP gives a shit, sig thread hasn't been looked at it  and people requests piling up.
Comes here once a day to thank supports, mention how much money he has sucked from us and mentions imaginary code that I believe does not exist.

So where's the so called community manager Gian Verossi lol? Though he/she/it was suppose to be handling that stuff.

My questions are still being ignored by the dev, and I've even sent him a pm.
1) Some made-up team member names
2) No slack invite still, although ben mentioned someone is on it
3) zeth.tech is the first cryptocurrency website that only contains ico info that I've come across thus far: no roadmap, no whitepaper, no team member page...

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
smokim87

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:25:19 PM

when @anambroid says its a buy, its a buy. arguably the best crypto trader, the whales are in the game now! 🐳

i follow this guy on twitter, he has the best technical analysis known to crypto to date, his BTC & ETH calls are always bang on. He's part of the "altcoinwizzards" group with the big volume traders.

happy with my purchase now  Cool

yah pretty much the reason i brought info the early adopters fund, usually whales have whale friends, might be a good sign.

lol Ambroid is no whale, he clearly said that like a 100 times on shitcointalk. With regards to him buying into the ICO, not sure if he did it would probably be a super tiny amount like 0.1 BTC or something like that. He does his DD too and wondering if that was a paid tweet or not which is looking like it. Twitter guys are not always right...
jw_industry

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:33:33 PM

from op:

3) zeth.tech is the first cryptocurrency website that only contains ico info that I've come across thus far: no roadmap, no whitepaper, no team member page...

I'm also waiting for a reply from the dev...& still no coins in my eth wallet
TempeDesign

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:35:46 PM

from op:

3 600 000 ZETH will be issued for Early adopters  = 60%

So i presume it will be about 6mil  Roll Eyes

not sure OP gives a shit, sig thread hasn't been looked at it  and people requests piling up.

one of the last posts by the dev said distribution will be on sunday, its almost like you guys dont read and just scream.

you guys are a little picky, i have faith in zeth myself  Grin
ShinyDiscoBalls

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:47:02 PM

from op:

not sure OP gives a shit, sig thread hasn't been looked at it  and people requests piling up.

one of the last posts by the dev said distribution will be on sunday, its almost like you guys dont read and just scream.

you guys are a little picky, i have faith in zeth myself  Grin

hmm yeah perhaps, in comparison to other projects, i think its a buy Smiley i dont think price is artificially inflated, i know @anambroid on twitter has invested, and he's a big fish. i know im invested, and i was talking to a polo trollbox user who had also invested.. theres 10 bitcoin right there.

you go look at projects like qtum who have artificially inflated around 80million usd just to appear amazing, zeth comes across to me as genuine, just my personal opinion, each to their own  Smiley

great.

I am meant to blindly invest because someone in the Poloniex Trollbox and Anambroid on Twitter said so.....

yes yes, take all my money now...

Roll Eyes

PS: In what capacity are you answering for the OP? Maybe you're his hyping sock puppet account ..... Also where the fuck do you get 10 BTC from?

just pulling it out of thin air?

Roll Eyes

yes Tempe Design

you're so not a sock puppet account shilling for the "dev"
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:51:27 PM

cross thus far: no roadmap, no whitepaper, no team member page...

I think rise had a site similar actually, an unreadable whitepaper it was kind of funny and they'd vaguely mentioned 2 diff coins

smokim87

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:01:04 AM

from op:

you guys are a little picky, i have faith in zeth myself  Grin

Coins don't matter it the tech doesn't exist, people asking for coins before anything else are missing the big picture...wtf are you going to do with useless coins if the project doesn't exist? I can create a eth contract and send useless coins...
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:50:23 AM

We want answers and now!
TempeDesign

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:15:12 AM

ok i think theres a dew fudsters in this thread who are just accusing anyone who supports the project of being sockpuppets, smart one guys  Smiley

The dev has announced a project, never said it was working code or some miracle, just a project, now its your job to decide if its a project worth investing in or not, there are quite a few successful projects launched off the eth platform, and i believe zeth will be one of them, anonymity coins are going nuts at the moment, go look at zcash.

So guys just relax a little, badgering the dev for instant results wont get you anywhere, as he most likely has a day job. so much negitivity, if you are invested, leave it at that, wait for the whitepaper or the demo, if none get released within 2 weeks of crowdsale finish, then start crying wolf, but not now, all your doing is annoying genuine investors attempting to damage what they have put there money into. including myself.

there is so much support for zeth all over twitter from the big guys, which i get an inkling this means its a team colaboration.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: