Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: moved to own forums - please delete  (Read 72239 times)
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:35:59 AM

We are not asking for instant result. We just want to clarify some aspects that the devs are not replying to.

They are getting support because of the twitter distribution.

134btc is a lot of money so...
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:54:02 AM

ok i think theres a dew fudsters in this thread who are just accusing anyone who supports the project of being sockpuppets, smart one guys  Smiley

The dev has announced a project, never said it was working code or some miracle, just a project, now its your job to decide if its a project worth investing in or not, there are quite a few successful projects launched off the eth platform, and i believe zeth will be one of them, anonymity coins are going nuts at the moment, go look at zcash.

So guys just relax a little, badgering the dev for instant results wont get you anywhere, as he most likely has a day job. so much negitivity, if you are invested, leave it at that, wait for the whitepaper or the demo, if none get released within 2 weeks of crowdsale finish, then start crying wolf, but not now, all your doing is annoying genuine investors attempting to damage what they have put there money into. including myself.

there is so much support for zeth all over twitter from the big guys, which i get an inkling this means its a team colaboration.

Paid tweets genius...

We want some questions answered, some of us invested like idiots before asking questions and getting answers...yes idiots  Sad
TempeDesign

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:23:49 AM

the dev has clearly implied that he's busy and under the pump with coding, im not quite sure he has the the time to reply to a few hundred people inboxing about the same twitter distribution, in my opinion he has been rather open & clear about his intententions and future with zeth, updates almost daily, and answering most questions publically.

Be positive about your investment dont haggle and whine because you dont see instant results after buying in, i understand there has been alot of scams (matchpool) but you cant just label everything a scam because your worried, crypto is a gamble.

To date Ben has not broken any promises or missed any deadlines, so in my books its still a solid investment.
smokim87

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:48:29 AM

the dev has clearly implied that he's busy and under the pump with coding, im not quite sure he has the the time to reply to a few hundred people inboxing about the same twitter distribution, in my opinion he has been rather open & clear about his intententions and future with zeth, updates almost daily, and answering most questions publically.

Be positive about your investment dont haggle and whine because you dont see instant results after buying in, i understand there has been alot of scams (matchpool) but you cant just label everything a scam because your worried, crypto is a gamble.

To date Ben has not broken any promises or missed any deadlines, so in my books its still a solid investment.

Can you prove he's actually coding anything?

Were not whining about results, we would like some questions answered. If the dev can't take 5 minutes to answer some questions that doesn't look good at all.

He did mention screenshots last month but nothing was posted. The 2 new team members he mentioned have never posted, introduced themselves, hell most of us tried searching for them but they are non existent. Not even a shred of evidence that they exist, their names don't even related to humans (google their names and see for yourself).

He hasn't answered a single question we asked with regards to the project, except for the fucken twitter bounties that beggars seem to be crawling all over about.

How do you explain this??? BENBTC has hidden his identity (site whois guarded, blogs that Zeth is posted on are all whois guarded...etc there's almost no way of finding out his identity) but yet he posts names of 2 team members that joined recently? That doesn't sound strange to you at all? The founder is unknown but yet the team members names are posted but apparently have never been online. Their last names Verossi and Dunwirght, try googling them. Out of 7 billion fucken people alive, only those 2 have those last names and never been online? Come on are they living under a rock or maybe their living in South Korea  lol.

Now the question that we need to ask ourselves...are you a sock puppet account ran by a fan or Ben himself?

I'll shut the fuck up when Benbtc proves me wrong.
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:30:31 AM

You can actually understand why someone will hide his identity when he is a developer of a untraceable and a coin with anonymity features such as ZETH and Monero. Ben hasn't yet scam someone, lets wait til he has before accusing. Those developer team who does ICO with escrows can scam too so there is no different to them from Ben of ZETH.
smokim87

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:02:52 AM

You can actually understand why someone will hide his identity when he is a developer of a untraceable and a coin with anonymity features such as ZETH and Monero. Ben hasn't yet scam someone, lets wait til he has before accusing. Those developer team who does ICO with escrows can scam too so there is no different to them from Ben of ZETH.

But yet he revealed the 2 new team members' names? lol...does anyone read posts?

I'll bet anyone here that this turns out to be a scam, 100$ wager.

Maybe I can make back a small fraction of what I am about to loose lol.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:53:15 AM

But yet he revealed the 2 new team members' names? lol...does anyone read posts?

I'll bet anyone here that this turns out to be a scam, 100$ wager.

Maybe I can make back a small fraction of what I am about to loose lol.
you invested more than 100$? what was the rush? It was not even that cheap for a token that has nothing to show so far. I only invested 15$
xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:23:50 AM

If benbtc doesnt reply to us??? How to make place of escrow???

I am waiting for his reply!
lEgEndArIUs

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:35:32 AM

Great project dev. i hope your coin accept in the many market exchanger like yobit, bittrex and poloniex.
TempeDesign

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:45:56 AM

finally someone with some sense.
smokim87

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:18:08 PM

finally someone with some sense.

Like trying to reason with fucken meat heads. I suppose you never read my last post but being a sock puppet prevents you from understanding it.

I love it when people post here without reading back a few posts, I believe neither you or btctube have any sense lol...
xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:19:59 PM

I have PM'd BenBTC for escrow but he hasnt replied yet
BENBTC (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

zeth.tech

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 09:30:14 PM

I am more than happy to use an escrow of your choice  Smiley as long as they are reputable.

Also i will be replying to all your pm's over the next 24hours, taking a much needed break form coding to respond to the community, as Gian does not start as community manager until next week.

Ben
smokim87

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:38:55 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 09:52:15 PM by smokim87

I am more than happy to use an escrow of your choice  Smiley as long as they are reputable.

Also i will be replying to all your pm's over the next 24hours, taking a much needed break form coding to respond to the community, as Gian does not start as community manager until next week.

Ben

I suppose you have everyone on this thread on ignore that is asking questions?

We've been asking the same questions for the last 2 days and seems you're ignoring them or dodging them....go back a page and read our posts please. This is getting quite ridiculous.

I wonder if the mythical character Gian will be resurrected next week lol...I guess if Dunwright, you might bring it to life  Cheesy Cheesy then we can all go party at Verossi: https://www.facebook.com/VerossiOfficial/ hahaha

But seriously you log in for 1 minute, post a 2 line update and leave for the day no response to any posts here or questions.
TempeDesign

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:55:10 PM

I am more than happy to use an escrow of your choice  Smiley as long as they are reputable.

Ben

Thanks  Grin positive news with the escrow, shows professionalism.
ecogadget

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:31:02 AM

Tweet: https://twitter.com/ecogadget/status/849551176832036865

Eth address: 0xF997A126Da2627ea206f0Ee14352A5A1957fD08C
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:01:08 AM

TempeDesign    Date Registered:   December 01, 2016, 05:52:32 AM  Local Time:   April 07, 2017, 10:55:23 AM
BENBTC           Date Registered:   December 07, 2016, 11:21:16 AM  Local Time:   April 07, 2017, 10:58:45 AM

The both of you(in your old themes) don't like capital letters at the beginning of the sentence ....

Huh Huh

Grin Grin Grin clowns topic...

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
TempeDesign

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

TempeDesign    Date Registered:   December 01, 2016, 05:52:32 AM  Local Time:   April 07, 2017, 10:55:23 AM
BENBTC           Date Registered:   December 07, 2016, 11:21:16 AM  Local Time:   April 07, 2017, 10:58:45 AM

The both of you(in your old themes) don't like capital letters at the beginning of the sentence ....

Huh Huh

Grin Grin Grin clowns topic...

Grin Grin Grin

yes because anyone that does not use capitals and registered within a week of each other HAS to be only one person

great detective work!
xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:22:39 AM

Still waiting for his reply. It will be almost 24hr since his last reply
TheTruthIsOutThere

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

this is such a hilarious scam

BenBTC, you remind me of a scammer called Dave Wilkinson,

If that is you Mr Wilkinson of the Zion Scam, bravo.

This forum is indeed filled with noobs who are begging to get their money taken off them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: