Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: moved to own forums - please delete  (Read 72236 times)
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:33:31 AM

Checked the btc I invested...

Ben I believe you're full of shit when you said btc was being sent to exchange to convert to fiat...

I tracked the btc I invested and they are being mixed to dozen of btc addresses, I tracked down some of it and as we speak is still being mixed. Last mix just happened a few minutes ago (unconfirmed txns).

Gotta say, you got your ass covered that's for sure. Made sure your identity is hidden, no way of doxing you. Mixing btc deposits since the start over and over again to make it too hard to track any of the ICO funds.

I'd respect you if you just came out and told us were all getting scammed then throwing retarded explanations to why the btc is getting mixed, no code, team names were fake we caught you and you threw some bullshit excuse...

Probably won't read this post but fuck it, I'll keep posting it over and over again. Hopefully you don't get to steal anymore BTC.
alan_quant

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:50:24 AM

Hello,

How possible bitcointalk.org let a thread like this evolve despite all alert, all warning, all newbies (like this account) make false lobbying?
How possible bitcointalk.org don't freeze this thread before other noob invest a dim on it?

Am I crazy? Make huge sense no?
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:05:36 AM

sure , please don't scam . We trusted this project
lipatti

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:17:03 AM

Hello Ben,

I trust in your project and i understand is impossible to answer all request. Some people speak for nothing. When Zcoin has been pirate most people in chat said is scam is dead ect but before make money the principal question is what is inside the project now zcoin is 7 dollars.

I have an account on zeth.tech it's a good job the souscription work perfectly. I'm not hurry to have my zeth.
Good luck i'm in.

secondcell.net

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:41:54 AM

The one big thing about this to me is that

THEY ARE ALREADY DOING THIS without your ICO or token. I've looked through this for a bit and still don't understand exactly what it is you are trying to do here that isn't already being done.

https://z.cash/blog/project-alchemy.html

A direct Zcash to Ethereum bridge using BTCRelay rebuilt for Zcash (as Zcash is built on Bitcoin's code base this should be fairly easy)

Why don't you help work on Zcash or Ethereum or the Alchemy project instead? I just don't see the point of ZETH is that ZEC and ETH won't do themselves soon enough, which either means you are a scammer pushing BS to people, or you yourself are kind out out there.

minoacc

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:49:28 AM

Hi BenBTC, I sent additional funds, please pair it with my ETH address I used previously. Sent you PM with details. Thank you

Thank you for your support, i will correct this in the database.

Account details sent, thanks BENTBTC !
zhhzhc

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:27:48 AM

Hi Ben,

I'm new to this ZTH coin, and I don't know how to receive your tokens.
Could you post a tutorial about how to receive the ZTH tokens? 
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:36:24 AM

Hello Ben,

I trust in your project and i understand is impossible to answer all request. Some people speak for nothing. When Zcoin has been pirate most people in chat said is scam is dead ect but before make money the principal question is what is inside the project now zcoin is 7 dollars.

I have an account on zeth.tech it's a good job the souscription work perfectly. I'm not hurry to have my zeth.
Good luck i'm in.

Exactly my point, thank you sir for supporting the project. As soon as one person jumps on the "scam" bandwagon its like a chain reaction everyone just follows like sheep, we actually had a good 30 pages of support and positive vibes, and then two bitcointalk members started screaming scam and the last few pages are shambles. Like i said, i'm not here to make bitcointalk look pretty, i'm here to code, its what i excel at, so its what ill carry on doing. The current investors and supporters will end up the winners, it does not take a rocket scientist to realize we will have just over a $100,000 market cap and an addition to bittrex on launch (payed) - go have a look at the other anonymous coins - all there market caps are x100 of Zeth - and my tech being implemented is by far superior. DYOR.

Regards,
Ben

So is bittrex confirmed ?
hyoshin

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

The one big thing about this to me is that

THEY ARE ALREADY DOING THIS without your ICO or token. I've looked through this for a bit and still don't understand exactly what it is you are trying to do here that isn't already being done.

https://z.cash/blog/project-alchemy.html

A direct Zcash to Ethereum bridge using BTCRelay rebuilt for Zcash (as Zcash is built on Bitcoin's code base this should be fairly easy)

Why don't you help work on Zcash or Ethereum or the Alchemy project instead? I just don't see the point of ZETH is that ZEC and ETH won't do themselves soon enough, which either means you are a scammer pushing BS to people, or you yourself are kind out out there.

Zeth is project alchemy. every thought about that one?

vitalik already confirmed this method works.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

Hello,

How possible bitcointalk.org let a thread like this evolve despite all alert, all warning, all newbies (like this account) make false lobbying?
How possible bitcointalk.org don't freeze this thread before other noob invest a dim on it?

Am I crazy? Make huge sense no?

lol this forum is not your dad, it does not censor things unless they are str8 up illegal. Scams are NOT moderated, you are expected to use your head!
It makes ZERO sense to me, is theymos supposed to listen to you guys whine everyday, 10's of scams everyday?
You give money to anon projects like this, you deserve what happens, don't expect anyone to hold your hand

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
ETHmyXMRs

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:06:57 PM

hey ben,
            i used my ledger eth address, should i swap it to a myeth address?

cheers, good luck.
nightwishx

Activity: 900

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:10:46 PM

hey @benbtc
check PM,THX。

BENBTC (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

zeth.tech

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

hey @benbtc
check PM,THX。

Replied.

Regards,
Ben
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:43:16 PM

So still no Twitter bounty distribution? I also keep asking because I'm not sure if the token is properly added in MyEtherWallet, as others have said, the token keeps disappearing...

So no answer to this question yet? This is not FUD but it has been asked multiple times already, yet still no reply. I have PM'd you a few weeks ago already, yet no reply. There was said the distribution would happen last Sunday, yet nothing. Then it would happen on Monday, yet nothing.

It's fine if you did not manage to get it done yet, but at least update it in this topic so people know about it. Yes, it's free coins, but if you don't want to bother answering questions about bounties, then you should not offer them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
hyoshin

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

So still no Twitter bounty distribution? I also keep asking because I'm not sure if the token is properly added in MyEtherWallet, as others have said, the token keeps disappearing...

So no answer to this question yet? This is not FUD but it has been asked multiple times already, yet still no reply. I have PM'd you a few weeks ago already, yet no reply. There was said the distribution would happen last Sunday, yet nothing. Then it would happen on Monday, yet nothing.

It's fine if you did not manage to get it done yet, but at least update it in this topic so people know about it. Yes, it's free coins, but if you don't want to bother answering questions about bounties, then you should not offer them.

i had a pm back saying  next distribution for crowdsale and twitter bounties will be on the 14th.. im not aure why everyone begs so much, its not like you can use them until after launch..

anyways keep on coding.. might buy some more if my btc arrives before crowdsale finishes.
DAJER

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:33:48 PM

Everyone that did not get coins last distribution (myself included) check your zeth.tech account to be sure you still have an ETH address loaded.

I am assuming my twitter campaign coins and ICO coins will be distributed on 14th.
porosenok

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:07:56 PM

Asked for my coins three times now. I am tired of doing that.  Lips sealed
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:22:27 PM

Hello Ben,

Good luck i'm in.

Exactly my point, thank you sir for supporting the project. As soon as one person jumps on the "scam" bandwagon its like a chain reaction everyone just follows like sheep, we actually had a good 30 pages of support and positive vibes, and then two bitcointalk members started screaming scam and the last few pages are shambles. Like i said, i'm not here to make bitcointalk look pretty, i'm here to code, its what i excel at, so its what ill carry on doing. The current investors and supporters will end up the winners, it does not take a rocket scientist to realize we will have just over a $100,000 market cap and an addition to bittrex on launch (payed) - go have a look at the other anonymous coins - all there market caps are x100 of Zeth - and my tech being implemented is by far superior. DYOR.

Regards,
Ben

Takes the time to reply to a fucken sock puppet account.  Yet won't answer actual questions people are asking about the project.

So Big Ben, where's that alpha release you mentioned on April 10th? You mean to say April 10th 2018 lol. Still no screenshots, still no explanation why our btc is getting mixed and mixed and mixed.

That whitepaper must be a 100 pages long to take almost 2 months to finish.

But people should listen to you, the only thing that actually is true...DYOR!

Lets sum things up:

-No whitepaper
-No proof of any development (no code)
-Mass flow of newbie accounts that apparently were inactive for 2 years and suddenly decided to log in to post in the Zeth thread
-Team members are anonymous but haven't bothered posting here, at least introducing themselves (if they actually exist)
-Ben seems to have an excuse for every fucken thing we find fishy, anyone in crypto would see through his bullshit.
-Alot of misleading info in this thread, I'd advise anyone investing into this to review Ben's posts from the start before sending a penny his/her way. I guarantee you'll change your mind.

Benny boy, April 14th ICO ends...You collecting that 100k for Easter vacation lol?

zhhzhc

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:27:56 PM

Hello Ben,

Good luck i'm in.

Regards,
Ben

Takes the time to reply to a fucken sock puppet account.  Yet won't answer actual questions people are asking about the project.

So Big Ben, where's that alpha release you mentioned on April 10th? You mean to say April 10th 2018 lol. Still no screenshots, still no explanation why our btc is getting mixed and mixed and mixed.

Lets sum things up:

-No whitepaper
-Mass flow of newbie accounts that apparently were inactive for 2 years and suddenly decided to log in to post in the Zeth thread
-Team members are anonymous but haven't bothered posting here, at least introducing themselves (if they actually exist)
-Ben seems to have an excuse for every fucken thing we find fishy, anyone in crypto would see through his bullshit.
-Alot of misleading info in this thread, I'd advise anyone investing into this to review Ben's posts from the start before sending a penny his/her way. I guarantee you'll change your mind.

Benny boy, April 14th ICO ends...You collecting that 100k for Easter vacation lol?

Can't agree more.
Ben, Please give some proofs!
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:43:52 PM

Hello Ben,

Good luck i'm in.

Regards,
Ben

Lets sum things up:

-No whitepaper

If it was a fraud, I would sue him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: