Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: moved to own forums - please delete  (Read 72236 times)
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:26:52 AM

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:52:51 AM

Hi all, crowdsale has finished! Thank you all for your support, distribution will take place over the next few days, also i will get in touch with bittrex and see if they wish to make an addition.

Regards,
Ben

So, when exact I get my zeth balance? And how to claim it? I have seen your website not working anymore. All of us worried about this, if you didn't give any certainty.

Regards
Hyudien

over the next few days, the website has been taken offline to prevent anymore deposits to old/new addresses, as the ico has completed.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but it confounds me to see so many people freaking out in here. When you donate money to an ICO, you know the risks. Accept them. There seems to be tons of speculative or downright baseless assertions that the OP is scamming people. He/she may very well be, but screaming scam won't get your money back. If it turns out that the project is legit, you've only succeeded in shitting all over your own prospects. Or worse yet, driving away the person before development takes place.

I have seen well intentioned devs abandon projects because they crumble under the vitriol. There have been several ICOs in the past where no development took place prior, there was no escrow, and they turned out legit. There have been many that have turned out to be scams. It is what it is. Throwing a temper tantrum on bitcointalk hurts you either way, so why do it? At least wait until you can confirm things. (just my two cents, bring on the hate  Cheesy)

Wise man, thank you for speaking what's on my mind. Please all relax, alot is being done behind the scenes and its our busiest time.

Regards,
Ben

Still at it aye, replying to posts that aren't questioning the project or you...seems legit lol.

So Benny boy, you still have yet to reveal any of that fake coding you've been pretending to work on for the past 2 months....

Not a single line of code.

99% of people here are calling this a scam and yet you refuse/ignore anyone that asks questions regarding the project and proof of any development.

Good job taking down the site when the ICO ends, keep on mixing those bitcoins. Guess it'll take a few weeks to circle those around before cashing out and going on vacation.

Going to quote this post over and over again till we see something, hell you haven't even provided a screenshot of anything...

oh and that whitepaper, taking 2 months to write?
Not-a-wage-slave

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:03:32 AM

I understand that these things take time, but you have to understand everyone's nervousness. This is crypto after all....Plus, I have technical issues that have not been addressed yet
ETHmyXMRs

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:04:46 AM

couldn't agree with you more andy, 'cept i have a pup in the ring. the entertainment value of this thread worth the point one five.
blockchainbum

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:35:47 AM

All these negative posts over this project it seems like there are folks are worried that Ben is going to race them to be the first zk-SNARKs coin on Ethereum. Haters going to hate.
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:29:13 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 07:32:43 AM by xtyling

All these negative posts over this project it seems like there are folks are worried that Ben is going to race them to be the first zk-SNARKs coin on Ethereum. Haters going to hate.

What is creating those negative posts in the first place ? If more information were given. We would have defended Ben's project against the fuders. How do you want us to protect this project when we dont know anything at first. I dont follow blindly with only words unless I have some proof. If Ben is willing to provide some proofs to only 1 member, I will volunteer so that I can back this project
PtitBit

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:37:53 AM

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but it confounds me to see so many people freaking out in here. When you donate money to an ICO, you know the risks. Accept them. There seems to be tons of speculative or downright baseless assertions that the OP is scamming people. He/she may very well be, but screaming scam won't get your money back. If it turns out that the project is legit, you've only succeeded in shitting all over your own prospects. Or worse yet, driving away the person before development takes place.

I have seen well intentioned devs abandon projects because they crumble under the vitriol. There have been several ICOs in the past where no development took place prior, there was no escrow, and they turned out legit. There have been many that have turned out to be scams. It is what it is. Throwing a temper tantrum on bitcointalk hurts you either way, so why do it? At least wait until you can confirm things. (just my two cents, bring on the hate  Cheesy)

Wise words.
Chill everyone, when we sent money with hopes of 10x, we knew the risks. It's all a gamble, with very high risk/reward ratio.
superfluouso

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:51:12 AM

Actually most sites offer paid listings to expedite the process, so far his info is accurate.

Uh...no..

minoacc

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:06:57 AM

What is creating those negative posts in the first pace ? If more information were given. We would have defended Ben's project against the fuders. How do you want us to protect this project when we dont know anything at first. I dont follow blindly with only words unless I have some proof. If Ben is willing to provide some proofs to only 1 member, I will volunteer so that I can back this project
So, why invest into project at first ? When there are no information ? Let`s calm and wait, BENBTC promised to bring ZETH to the life, so far, he did everything he promised. Why so much panic ? How much people here, accused BENBTC from scam, will publicly say excuse to him?
I got my Zeth, as Ben promised, just waiting for second round of Zeth (made two "donations"). Zeth project is about to start, I`m not a programmer, web designer or so, my fortification to project is zero, but let`s bring some handy solutions, ideas for project, instead of impatient nonsense.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:20:01 AM

lmao, this guy followed the "scam 100k from idiots" guide TO A TEE, and you guys fell for it, now your crying...

Same old, same old...  funny you call him "ben" like you even believe that is his actual name, could investards get any worse!

You all deserve to get what you have been given from the start, nothing but words.

Mind blowing! aha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
icherevkov

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

Now I see there is a forum on zeth.tech
xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:42:58 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 12:10:25 PM by xtyling

Yeps, forum looks to be working

It looks like zeth is working after all !
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:46:41 AM

Love it! That´s a real crypto-crime. Fuck you Hollywood, ico´s on bitcointalk are the real deal. Gives me the adrenalin i need  

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
djonas1683

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

So, he is doing something :-)
but it should be added a ssl certificate!
redhero

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

There are too many risks in crypto ico world. After your coming it, you have to accept this risk. Elastic was also thought to be a scam before, but finally it became a superstar project now.
Nobody can help an investor to make decision, whatever, Benbtc raise the 1st good idea to mix ethereum and zcash together, i only can expect he bring  investor pleasantly surprised. Benbtc should cherish this opportunity to become a famous coin creater , it will bring more money and  reputation than only 134 btc.
xtyling

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

What happened to the site? Will we receive our ZTH? I invested only $12, glad I didn't invest any more!  Grin Undecided

The site is closed. It is now replaced with a forum for Zeth. I see it as a good move to have its own forum. Only time will tell whether you got it right or wrong Wink

Distribution will be made in the coming days
misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

When is the distribution of tokens ?

majorlee

Activity: 134

First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 03:57:01 PM

can we expect the twitter distro this sunday BenBTC?

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO  ●  Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
MrBobSapp

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

Question about Zeth.tech - why is the site not secure? I'm talking about to the left of the url there's an exclamation mark and it says "Not secure". Most websites show "Secure" with a padlock symbol.

Also now since the site has changed when I try to login with the same username I get the message "That username does not exist"... Do I need to register again?  Huh
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:46:34 PM

Question about Zeth.tech - why is the site not secure? I'm talking about to the left of the url there's an exclamation mark and it says "Not secure". Most websites show "Secure" with a padlock symbol.

Also now since the site has changed when I try to login with the same username I get the message "That username does not exist"... Do I need to register again?  Huh

Yeah, technically the forums are different; that goes for alot of coins though so it wasn't a huge surprise to me at least ~

Rise.vison (ico), rise.wallet (wallet), forum.rise.vision (forum)
All required different log ins, I presume for security measures ---- also I don't endorse rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: