Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: moved to own forums - please delete  (Read 72234 times)
Heguli97

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:26:16 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 03:34:12 PM by Heguli97

Ben appeared on zeth.tech!

http://zeth.tech/index.php?topic=8.0

Hi all, Ben here, due to excessive spamming, this forum will now be the new method of contact for updates and support!

Please pm me here if you have any issues.

Some small updates:
Codebase is being worked on, taking a little longer than expected to get the zk-snarks running but all is looking possitive
Remaining distribution will take place over the next week! Please PM me if you need to change your ETH address - PM me your crowdfund username - amount sent & new eth address.

A new bitcointalk thread will open once all distribution has taken place.

Regards,
Ben

I think it's the right choice for Ben to not use bitcointalk for now, and to move over to zetch.tech, the spam in here is really bad right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:35:48 PM

Let's face it.

All those who sent this scammer money have only their own greed to blame.

The first warning sign was the moderated thread.

The second warning sign was the fact that  there was no white paper from Ben, instead he just links explanations from Zcash and Ethereum.

The third warning sign was his refusal to show any of his code.

The fourth warning sign was the influx of newbie accounts hyping this crap to death.

The fifth warning sign was the over inflated amounts of money which were supposedly being donated but yet when asked to prove the BTC deposits, he

gave some BS excuse.

The sixth warning sign was the Team Members he named of which no trace could be found.

The seventh warning sign was the promise of the Bittrex listing but when questioned Bittrex staff said they never heard of Zeth.

The list can go on and on.

Now, if you chose to ignore all these, then, guess what?

You are a fucking idiot and you deserve to be scammed.

No Sympathy.

IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT GENERALLY IS A SCAM.

Exactly.
This was a dangerous bet.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:09:55 PM

Ben appeared on zeth.tech!

http://zeth.tech/index.php?topic=8.0

Hi all, Ben here, due to excessive spamming, this forum will now be the new method of contact for updates and support!

Please pm me here if you have any issues.

Some small updates:
Codebase is being worked on, taking a little longer than expected to get the zk-snarks running but all is looking possitive
Remaining distribution will take place over the next week! Please PM me if you need to change your ETH address - PM me your crowdfund username - amount sent & new eth address.

A new bitcointalk thread will open once all distribution has taken place.

Regards,
Ben
I think it's the right choice for Ben to not use bitcointalk for now, and to move over to zetch.tech, the spam in here is really bad right now.

Oh really spam? You call people asking about this shit scam and wondering wtf is going on spam?

Another fucken sock puppet account blowing off Ben as usual.

Where you at Ben, time to lock this thread and disappear. It must be taking some time to cashout those stolen btc to fiat aye lol.
SupZ

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Polar bears are left handed

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:38:07 PM

Let's face it.

All those who sent this scammer money have only their own greed to blame.

The first warning sign was the moderated thread.

The second warning sign was the fact that  there was no white paper from Ben, instead he just links explanations from Zcash and Ethereum.

The third warning sign was his refusal to show any of his code.

The fourth warning sign was the influx of newbie accounts hyping this crap to death.

The fifth warning sign was the over inflated amounts of money which were supposedly being donated but yet when asked to prove the BTC deposits, he

gave some BS excuse.

The sixth warning sign was the Team Members he named of which no trace could be found.

The seventh warning sign was the promise of the Bittrex listing but when questioned Bittrex staff said they never heard of Zeth.

The list can go on and on.

Now, if you chose to ignore all these, then, guess what?

You are a fucking idiot and you deserve to be scammed.

No Sympathy.

IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT GENERALLY IS A SCAM.

You can now close the thread.
Sorry guys but it was obvious this was a scam...
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

is there a way to dox him?

edit: and i heard theymos doesnt help in such cases, true?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 05:11:30 PM

true. scams are not moderated here, you are expected to use your own due diligence.
Theymos does not care for anyones whining after ignoring all the red flags, he gave up helping idiots years ago.

The sad part is IMO only those who have no idea facts about blockchain would have gave money here, the technicals were just BS.
(another reason theymos won't help, this scam was too ovbious)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
luka4x

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

it seem that we only can wait new update to judge whether it is scam

could be perfectly a scam even after project start, time for zeth panic sell  Cheesy
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:28:04 PM

true. scams are not moderated here, you are expected to use your own due diligence.
Theymos does not care for anyones whining after ignoring all the red flags, he gave up helping idiots years ago.

The sad part is IMO only those who have no idea facts about blockchain would have gave money here, the technicals were just BS.

noway to dox him? correct me if im wrong but even if somehow you get his ip, its still not easy to track they guy right? i mean he could be using starbucks wifi for all we know
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 05:43:10 PM

noway to dox him? correct me if im wrong but even if somehow you get his ip, its still not easy to track they guy right? i mean he could be using starbucks wifi for all we know

Man, at this point it would not surprise me if these guy(s) are just pros by now Sad its prob even a group, who knows :/
Im at the point of following Spotenik that crazy bastard, but hes right, ICOs are garbage, just asking to be scammed, our only hope is to be SUPER STRICT on our investments and/or not give money up front for anything anymore Sad
I hope someone gets them, but good luck, these guys NEVER get busted Sad Sad Sad   (MAYBE 1 in 50 do)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:44:33 PM

Well I can't say I'm surprised.
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:33:20 PM

Going to add this in take it as you will.

Ben posted on zeth.tech saying hes running behind, I assume since hes a coder he's probably an introvert and gets lost in his own world sometimes - That being said, if he was taking the money and making a run for it; there is no reason he would even make that post.

I think realistically he needs to potentially get another dev to help him or have a community manager that has direct contact with him to keep the community up to date.

Yes, I've received my zeth.   Yes I agree that things needed to be handled better.  I don't agree with the spam saying its a scam, lets actually wait until its verified first and foremost at this point thats all that can really be done, plan for the worst and hope for the best.

#inb4flame

Heguli97

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:38:01 PM

Oh really spam? You call people asking about this shit scam and wondering wtf is going on spam?

Where you at Ben, time to lock this thread and disappear. It must be taking some time to cashout those stolen btc to fiat aye lol.

If you didn't happen to read the quoted message he is at zetch.tech now, he posted there today.

And what do you mean by sock puppet?

smokim87

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

Ben posted on zeth.tech saying hes running behind, I assume since hes a coder he's probably an introvert and gets lost in his own world sometimes - That being said, if he was taking the money and making a run for it; there is no reason he would even make that post.

I think realistically he needs to potentially get another dev to help him or have a community manager that has direct contact with him to keep the community up to date.

Yes, I've received my zeth.   Yes I agree that things needed to be handled better.  I don't agree with the spam saying its a scam, lets actually wait until its verified first and foremost at this point thats all that can really be done, plan for the worst and hope for the best.

#inb4flame

Nop, still a scam...a coder would of showed something....I believe Ben does not know how to code a single line.

We got scammed, him posting doesn't make it legit.

Review his post history, nothing he said actually happened. Ben is a lying piece of shit...

The worst thing in crypto is hope...the faster you realize that the better you'll be.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:39:46 PM

If you didn't happen to read the quoted message he is at zetch.tech now, he posted there today.

Sockpuppet means because you're a newbie you may have been created and controlled by benbtc in this case.

*They use it alot here because most people supporting the project are newbie members, very few are member+*

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

#inb4flame

Nop, still a scam...a coder would of showed something....I believe Ben does not know how to code a single line.

Review his post history, nothing he said actually happened. Ben is a lying piece of shit...

The worst thing in crypto is hope...the faster you realize that the better you'll be.

Never said him posting makes it legit, but he has no reason to post if he's scammed us all.
That would be like me saying hey give me 100 btc and I'll give you 300 in 1 year and then keeping in contact all year and then after I can't give you 300 I say oh yeah next month; just a hiccup and stringing you along for 2 more years.

misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:42:38 PM

I have good news

SPACE RESERVED

IF THE DEV RUNS AWAY THIS IS REALLY GOING TO BE BAD FOR HIM Wink
DON'T MESS WITH US

Heguli97

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:46:46 PM

Sockpuppet means because you're a newbie you may have been created and controlled by benbtc in this case.

*They use it alot here because most people supporting the project are newbie members, very few are member+*

Okay thanks. There should be a way to avoid discriminating new accounts.
only if there were a way to get some type of confirmed real account.

smokim87

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:51:58 PM

#inb4flame

Never said him posting makes it legit, but he has no reason to post if he's scammed us all.
That would be like me saying hey give me 100 btc and I'll give you 300 in 1 year and then keeping in contact all year and then after I can't give you 300 I say oh yeah next month; just a hiccup and stringing you along for 2 more years.

Might be stringing people so no one tries doxing him before he cashes out completely and moves to the next scam, no idea.

Reviewing everything else, this no doubt in crypto is a scam. The only thing that is going for this project is Ben still posting on his own forum now...if he was legit, a simple post with proof of development would of did the trick...but when you got jack shit, nothing you can do but ignore and pretend all our concerns and scam accusations are "trolling"....
smokim87

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:56:13 PM

Okay thanks. There should be a way to avoid discriminating new accounts.
only if there were a way to get some type of confirmed real account.

There isn't, welcome to BCT.

What caught my eye is newbie accounts that are old but inactive....suddenly decide to log in and start posting in the Zeth thread. I've seen newbie accounts from 2015 coming back to life to post in this thread lol.

Thinking of creating a bot that can calculate the total member ranks posting in a thread...one of the few factors that can used to determine a scam or not (it can help)
duffyduck

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:03:11 PM

We need community taker over
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: