Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NNC] NicNac Coin cryptonote digital currency  (Read 31860 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:40:23 AM

Again I too am cryptonote DEV and understand technology and how to use daemon forknoted is daemon and internal explorer so anyone can simply type
print_tx follow by [string] transaction_hash to Print transaction in daemon like so you have provided Money transaction f9cf88eccb95c501cac3049efbfe5e271eab5a7c07e6cca79328da78169adbbc
print_tx f9cf88eccb95c501cac3049efbfe5e271eab5a7c07e6cca79328da78169adbbc

or one can use explorer at http://nnc.mypool.name/?hash=f9cf88eccb95c501cac3049efbfe5e271eab5a7c07e6cca79328da78169adbbc#blockchain_transaction to trace transaction id that you boast. Now all can see fact is no transaction you speack to exist. So fact you make lies.

I do not care who you are. You do not have all the information to piece the transaction together. My points 1-5 above remains.

Il be generous and give you a clue... There are several transactions that you have to add the outputs together to get to 300k.
You argue like my wife and make much nonsense jibber which i tire of and know walk away to know in the end my schlong to be held nicely in her mouth and this put Murzibia in mental happy state

Good for you, mental health is important.  Wink
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 02:17:20 AM

Why would you buy this coin here when there is an exchange. The only thing I can think of is because it is a scam. It must be. It can't be anything else. THat is what exchanges are for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:24:12 AM

Why would you buy this coin here when there is an exchange. The only thing I can think of is because it is a scam. It must be. It can't be anything else. THat is what exchanges are for.

Which exchange are you talking about? Cryptopia? Market is closed and dev refunded
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:26:01 AM

Again I too am cryptonote DEV and understand technology and how to use daemon forknoted is daemon and internal explorer so anyone can simply type
print_tx follow by [string] transaction_hash to Print transaction in daemon like so you have provided Money transaction f9cf88eccb95c501cac3049efbfe5e271eab5a7c07e6cca79328da78169adbbc

or one can use explorer at http://nnc.mypool.name/?hash=f9cf88eccb95c501cac3049efbfe5e271eab5a7c07e6cca79328da78169adbbc#blockchain_transaction to trace transaction id that you boast. Now all can see fact is no transaction you speack to exist. So fact you make lies.

I do not care who you are. You do not have all the information to piece the transaction together. My points 1-5 above remains.

Il be generous and give you a clue... There are several transactions that you have to add the outputs together to get to 300k.
You argue like my wife and make much nonsense jibber which i tire of and know walk away to know in the end my schlong to be held nicely in her mouth and this put Murzibia in mental happy state
Hey, Murzibia dev, what about your coin, any plans to go on exchange? Poeple in your thread are thinking that you abandoned your coin, is it true?

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
vitik

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:05:56 AM

In the absence of an exchange, anyone selling? PM me.
I sold 100k of coins.
I already see an unconfirmed transfer from the buyer.
It seems to be all fair.
NicNacCoin (OP)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 451

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:52:44 PM

Final refund of initial DOT used to purchase Cryptopia listing has been returned and we will soon begin the sale of 1 million DOT to convert it into BTC and shortly after will be returned to investors and put to vote which exchange, (if any) we may purchase a listing for NNC.
In the meantime we will move forward with the utilization of our resources (video library, video player and adserver) to maximizes revenue and growth. Our development team have been hard at work with the development of our latest Nithryum Assest token which is a smart contract build on the UBiQ blockchain; read more about it here http://nicnaccoins.com/cash/www/pages/Nithryum-Token
The final decision on the status of NNC lies with our financial investors and core community of supports. We imagine it may take some time to dump 1 million DOT on the market without driving the price below our entry point as to negate any losses. The protection on NNC remains our prime objective as we not seek to rush the coin to any exchange and watch it's value trade near 1 satoshi fueled my miners only seeking short term gain. The average listing for currency exchange has rapidly increased to an average of 3 to 5 BTC and will be a point discussed with our investors.
We will provide updates as soon as they become available about the direction of NNC and NIT
It's good to know that the project is not abandoned  and the dev still active.
Is the NIT replacement for NNC?
Maybe make a swap from NNC to NIT.
NNC and NIT will remain two seperate currency and no swap is in plan for one currency in exchange for the other.
Development is continuing and ongoing for both projects.
Again NNC is currently in a fundraising effort fueled by the sale of 1 million DOT to be used for purchase of exchange listing should all investors agree to pursue the purchase of exchange listing.

NIT is a currency currently used by advertisers to execute purchase contracts of ad space on the Nithrius platform.

We will provide updates as soon a possible, though at the moment the we are still in the process of selling the refunded DOT

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 04:53:27 PM

Which exchange are you talking about? Cryptopia? Market is closed and dev refunded

Oh really ? I never knew that.

Hey, Murzibia dev, what about your coin, any plans to go on exchange? Poeple in your thread are thinking that you abandoned your coin, is it true?

Unless he says otherwise I believe so. This coin had a nixe stars. The Dev shouldn't give up. I hope he doesn't. Anyway even the wallet is down.

NicNacCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

Any news? Updates? Something?
Any update about a new exchange site listing?
Final refund of initial DOT used to purchase Cryptopia listing has been returned and we will soon begin the sale of 1 million DOT to convert it into BTC and shortly after will be returned to investors and put to vote which exchange, (if any) we may purchase a listing for NNC.
In the meantime we will move forward with the utilization of our resources (video library, video player and adserver) to maximizes revenue and growth. Our development team have been hard at work with the development of our latest Nithryum Assest token which is a smart contract build on the UBiQ blockchain; read more about it here http://nicnaccoins.com/cash/www/pages/Nithryum-Token
The final decision on the status of NNC lies with our financial investors and core community of supports. We imagine it may take some time to dump 1 million DOT on the market without driving the price below our entry point as to negate any losses. The protection on NNC remains our prime objective as we not seek to rush the coin to any exchange and watch it's value trade near 1 satoshi fueled my miners only seeking short term gain. The average listing for currency exchange has rapidly increased to an average of 3 to 5 BTC and will be a point discussed with our investors.
We will provide updates as soon as they become available about the direction of NNC and NIT

What about GUI wallet? Is it still planned for 15 Apr?
Those with technical knowledge may utilize this resource to compile a working GUI wallet as many have already done and currently in use. We have precompiled win GUI which is a custom Advertiser version used to pay for ad space on the Nithrius platform using NNC as payment and allowed Advertisers to upload banner ads and video overlays. We are now asking those in use of this GUI wallet version to transition to the Fusion wallet since these services will be purchased with NIT currency.
The resources below are sufficient to make a working GUI cryptonote wallet by simply following the read me steps.
The node CLI version currently in use would be better suited at the current time since it run as a node and provide greater support for the network

https://github.com/cryptonotefoundation/cryptonotewallet
https://github.com/nicnaccoin/NicNacCoin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

Why are there still no exchangers?
Where is the concept, logo, slogan?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:18:29 PM

Those with technical knowledge may utilize this resource to compile a working GUI wallet as many have already done and currently in use. We have precompiled win GUI which is a custom Advertiser version used to pay for ad space on the Nithrius platform using NNC as payment and allowed Advertisers to upload banner ads and video overlays. We are now asking those in use of this GUI wallet version to transition to the Fusion wallet since these services will be purchased with NIT currency.
The resources below are sufficient to make a working GUI cryptonote wallet by simply following the read me steps.
The node CLI version currently in use would be better suited at the current time since it run as a node and provide greater support for the network

What is the difference between NNC and NIT? What will NNC be used for and what will NIT be used for going forward? Is there space for both to co-exist?
NicNacCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

What is the difference between NNC and NIT? What will NNC be used for and what will NIT be used for going forward? Is there space for both to co-exist?
NNC is intended to be the currency of payment for content creators who chose to share their media via our player. Something like youtube revenue partnership.
NIT is intended to be the currency used by advertisers who wish to purchase ad space on a given video posted by a content creator.

Since NNC was not premined we intended to have NNC listed on an exchange and purchase NNC directly from the exchange using percentage of revenue generated by the NIT coin advertiser purchase sales. Using The greater value assest to strengthen the other.

In the time NNC was listed with Cryptopia we made several purchase transactions from fundraising sources while NEVER executed a sale order.

We see an environment that would allow both currency to exist without devaluing each other.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NicNacCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:36:58 PM

NNC was submitted for (3) different exchanges within the past 24hours and more listing requests are scheduled in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:10:29 AM

NNC was submitted for (3) different exchanges within the past 24hours and more listing requests are scheduled in the future.

Hello, what do you mean by "submitted"?
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:42:08 PM

Have a question about NNC that people have right now in their wallets, they will be swapped on NIT or they ARE NIT or they are just garbage that going to waste?
Can you clearify it dev please.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
NicNacCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:51:37 PM

Have a question about NNC that people have right now in their wallets, they will be swapped on NIT or they ARE NIT or they are just garbage that going to waste?
Can you clearify it dev please.
Please read the last few posts from dev and your answer should be there. Thanks

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NicNacCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:17:32 PM

Kindly be more specific. Are you in question of the definition of submit, the coin submission process or something else?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:39:23 PM

Kindly be more specific. Are you in question of the definition of submit, the coin submission process or something else?

Do you pay fee to be added directly? Submitted to voting list? or?
NicNacCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:59:15 PM

Do you pay fee to be added directly? Submitted to voting list? or?
Thanks,
Varying submissions were made, but all first have basic requirements that must be met. This process usually begins by sending coin specs along with code source for review. Once the exchange does their testing (which includes build, test transactions, and compatibility) then they will inform you if your coin is approved for listing or not. These exchanges can have a listing fee associated with it or voting system. A voting system is something that the community itself could have done along time ago and since they have not then my thought is it would lack enough votes to be listed.

This can be tuff for cryptonote coins as evident by the fact that the last cryptonote coin as of the date of this post was NicNacCoin to be listed on any exchange. Some people feel there are too many cryptonote coin out but there are lots of scrypt coins that come out daily and far out weigh the number of cryptonote coins (and most are scam coins or "Shit-Coin"). My feeling is it's a shell game. Most exchanges know they are scam but since they did not create the coin then they will take the business and easily list a scrypt coin and move one; while it takes technical skill to list a cryptonote coin and they'd rather make a quick satoshi than read the whitepaper on cryptonote to properly list it for exchange.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NicNacCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

Checking the status of exchange listings and we will just have to wait a bit longer. I was hopeful to have it done before the weekend but oh well

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
akaRev

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:23:42 AM

that for the Exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: